Uh, what is the appeal of this character supposed to be? She just seems like a bitch

Uh, what is the appeal of this character supposed to be? She just seems like a bitch.

Attached: 800[1].png (800x992, 931.46K)

who is that tranny?

Tall dark strangers

Attached: 1619033862215.jpg (1571x2200, 733.89K)

Attached: 1647975492472.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

sigh

Attached: FD5F46E9-D0C1-4375-B0F1-532BBD893AAF.gif (640x251, 2.98M)

thanks jewflix

Attached: brought to you by the letter n.jpg (176x176, 5.46K)

Holy heckin smokes. Had no idea this existed. Instant download!

she's geralt's actual equal, not some hoe that's inferior to him.

Strong but clearly has a soft interior

My hotwife....

unlike piss mericoldsore, who’s just a garden variety town bicycle

The women in this game are too sexy. I need to jack off before I play this game. Way too lust provoking.

down 30%
get woke go broke
even if you have endless jew larry fink money

reminder

Attached: 1649207299462.png (609x460, 68.25K)

t. low test

all the sorceresses are bitches. triss finds you with amnesia and doesnt even tell you, but its in the first game so nobody cares.

triss' girlfriend

rude, bossy, annoying, but cares a lot about people she loves

goblina poo in loo yenn (show version, not game) is actually very sexy

wait people actually like the ugly mongrels from the show

no

Attached: rfyniQFmLC9AaHufwvcM5i[1].jpg (1579x887, 199.64K)

...this can't be real

This is the only good morning sir I would ever want to fuck, her and geralt are the only good parts of the tv show

Attached: 2bd95386dd965f829e5f424ebe29987c.jpg (736x906, 105.3K)

Appeals to simps and bottoms

>She just seems like a bitch.
Yeah!

Attached: 1455382210176.gif (295x216, 2M)

so Yea Forums?

I commissioned a guy online to draw Yennefer as an NFL cheerleader because I love cheerleaders and femdom

go on then post it

>geralt is supposed to be kind of ugly and offputting cause of mutations
>now hes henry cavill

Based good taste having user. Do you have the pic to share?

He's never really described as ugly. Just unnaturally pale and with an ugly smile. Nobody ever makes mention of his face being generally unattractive and women are into him.

Geralt in the third game was already handsome as fuck so I don't know why you're complaining about this casting and not the fucking game in the first place.

i just think its amusing. they had no problem casting ugly hags for all the women but geralt is a hunk.

Not having played any of the previous games, not having read any of the books, not knowing anything about this franchise other than what I was learning from W3TWH as I played it, it unfolded as a story where the player character was a father and husband separated from his wife and daughter and was just trying to get his family back together.

So I made every player decision with that end goal in mind. I took every path or made every effort to reunite with Yen and Ciri, and when I did, to make them as happy as I could, to take care of them as best I could. Got the perfect ending, IMHO. Ciri runs the country, Yen and Geralt retire to a vineyard. If I've played 1000 video games in my life, W3TWH is in the top 5, no question.

>made every effort to reunite with Yen and Ciri, and when I did, to make them as happy as I could
Oh?
>Got the perfect ending
>Ciri runs the country
Then pick only one.

Based and wholesome pilled. Monogamous Geralt who looks out for his allies is the only way to play.

that is the best ending even if its not necessarily happy. ciri running away and becoming a witcher is like some disney shit.

Based rational user

do the books just seem poorly written due to being translated into english, or are they truly poorly written?

that is certainly an interpretation the game leaves open to the player, intentionally, and it's as valid as any other for that reason. but it doesn't take much digging to discover that
>geralt and yen are mostly only together because of a magical spell cast on them
>they've both cheated on and used each other countless times
>they're basically an awful, mutually abusive couple that keeps getting forced back together because of magic crap
so I think a lot of people would feel differently, that it should be left in the past. but I respect your dedication to making things work

But he said it's his goal to make Ciri happy, so it's not the perfect ending. Even if you never played anything except W3, Ciri makes it clear that her greatest desire is not to be controlled or manipulated or treated as valuable or important, she just wants a peaceful life. Choosing empress is against that, and she's pretty miserable as empress if she visits you in the DLC.

There's many other reasons why Empress ending doesn't really work but user said he only played W3 so I'll refrain from that.

There isn't a better outcome for Ciri, specifically. She can't be a Witcher because she never underwent the Trial of the Grasses. She has no mutations. She can't take Witcher potions. She hasn't spent 50 years in school learning all the different species. She can't make or use signs. She never is seen using crossbows or bombs. She lacks the fundamental requirements in every measurable way to be a Witcher. Her trying would just get herself killed and every character in the game realized that.

So I made her happy in all the ways that didn't involve walking the Path. I wrecked the library and laboratory with her. We had a snowball fight. I didn't let her get drunk and wallow. I did all her side quests. I got peace for Barn Boy for her. I supported her in every dialogues option. I went on the hike with her. I made her talk to Emperor fuckface to get closure, then defended her from Emperor fuckface when he tried to act tough.

She Blinks home for supper on Sundays at the family vineyard. I think that's nice.

But according to the post game epilogue speeches, she does become a Witcher. So what now?

Because they know the show is 90% Cavill/Geralt and 10% everyone else.

The only reason people play the witcher games is to fuck the npc women. Prove me wrong.

Which version came first?

You can only casually fuck chicks in the first game. 2 and 3 removed basically all the scenes (other than whores) and a few rare one offs.

I can't ever see the sense in Ciri becoming Empress because it hinges on Geralt & Ciri acting completely out of character. Imlerith killed Vesemir and they're both absolutely seething and wishing for revenge, and finding the Wild Hunt as soon as possible is the main objective more important than any shitty politics. Geralt and Ciri deciding to make a detour so they can check in with the villainous emperor dude who tried to forcefully impregnate his daughter and burned down half the country to do it is downright character assassination. I understand that players new to W3 don't get the context but there is no way in sixteen hells Geralt and Ciri feel like they owe Emhyr an explanation or give him their precious time when they have a time sensitive objective and a personal hunger for revenge.

So if you don't go to Emyr, she doesn't become empress. Simple as.

>they're basically an awful, mutually abusive couple that keeps getting forced back together because of magic crap
the whole point of the stuff in 3 is to show that they're in love without the magic involved user, assuming you take that option of course
Part of the problem with the games for Yennefer is they only bring her in in 3 whereas you have Triss around since 1, although Triss has her own baggage
>did I know you were fucking some other chick but decide since you lost your memory to fulfill my dream?
>yes
is pretty fucked in itself

I think mods gave you an answer

I mean, it's your typical fantasy book, they're not awful in the original, but definitely don't expect any high literature, the language is just okay at best. Also his writing got visibly better with time and this is from one of the first 2 out of 7 books I think

They're poorly translated because it's a slavic language directly translated into a germanic language. This always happens unless the translator is REALLY good, this one isn't good.

But Sapkowski's prose was never that great, he's kinda average in regards to how enjoyable his sentences are.

Yen IR rimming is more kino
And the same artist does both versions

I mean, back then Triss had no way of knowing that Yennefer was alive and it's not like both Yen and Geralt weren't fucking a lot of other people even back when they were together. But yeah, not telling him was a dick move nevertheless

Is there QoS mod for Yen?

it's because netflix is not watched by anybody but women and gay males/trannies. No straight red-blooded men watch that woke shit

>Is there QoS mod for Yen?

Attached: 1649715111712.jpg (459x459, 24.5K)

Can confirm, my mom watches it and fucking loves it.

I'm white and hate nigs, but like the fetish.

Based

>I'm white

Attached: 1637095031740.jpg (771x888, 73K)

You do know there a tons of better sfm ir artists out there right? His stuff wasn't even that good

Pretty sure animation and model wise he had better than the absolute vast majority I've seen around. You see a lot of real stiff animations when you're opening a massive amount of tabs.