SOULS IS FOR NORMIES NOW - WOKESHIT INcOMING

Yup. This is it- this right here is the genuine downfall of SOULS games. Just look at this fucking picture - it says it all. It is quite certainly r*ddit incarnate, don't believe me yet? Just get a load of this:

>DeS
Niche audience simply because PS3s weren't widely owned back then
>DS1
Still fairly niche, obtuse and intimidated enough to gatekeep mainstream gamers
>DS2
Bamco try to cash in on the difficulty meme, a wave of underage normies become fans
>Bloodborne
Loved by redditors and women for the lovecraftian horror setting, also easy to play so extremely mainstream audience
>DS3
The last few redditors who couldn't get into DS1 enter here because it's a bit faster and smoother like BB
>Sekiro
Big curveball, suddenly the redditors have to have sense of timing to progress through the game. Filters millions. A step in the right direction.
>Elden Ring
Hyped to unprecedented levels, eclipses all other games and becomes the new assassin's creed/call of duty. Goes beyond reddit appeal and pulls the absolute lowest dregs into the "fanbase", which doesn't really exist at this level of popularity.

it's been a slow decline, hard to pinpoint to specific moment. But Elden Ring has certainly sealed the deal. Body type A/B and Gender Coffins is just the beginning, why do normies have to ruin fucking everything they get their hands on?

Attached: 1649947880092.jpg (1080x1166, 202.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6mO4n_A6Dc&list=PLYH8WvNV1YEmenXqX50aYo6HNf2riA4rC
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

game devs appeal to normies. normies are retarded and will eat up whatever game devs spit out. why do you place the blame on literal robots?

You write like a tranny. Go join your fellow sisters in hell

Attached: E_HXiZqX0Ac2UyZ.jpg (679x403, 51.54K)

Because it is clearly effecting the way that the real fans actually enjoy games... we are the demographic for SOULS and SOULSlikes.

obsessed.

>modding should be encouraged! the consumer should have as many options available to them as possible, we should be fostering new creative talent within open source communities!
>....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dark Souls was never hard.
I beat Demon Souls on release as a 15 year old kid and had no idea it was even considered a hard game series until I came online more

>things no one has ever said
So, you got any more non-sequiturs or...?

It has been since Dark Souls, you're just too young to remember.

>PS3
>niche

Normie Ring is INCLUSIVE chud

100% it isn't actually all that popular and they're just spamming the headline to paper over the fact that the entire internet was shitting on them for having retarded tastes

>DeS/DS1
>niche
OP confirmed for not alive in 2010

>NORMIES
the motherfucking irony

I’m not reading all that bitch.

Mods are used by a minimal amount of players, probably less than 5% even on games like Elder Scrolls. This is not counting consoles but we all know no one gives a shit about doing anything with a console for any reasons besides getting free games on the system.

Souls has been normieshit since 2.

Unironically, what do you have to gain from lying on the internet?

>schizophrenic mental breakdown over a mod
Who the fuck cares, these people didn't truly beat the game and they're a minority.

Attached: 1627072231639.png (982x714, 1.2M)

It's not just the mod you fucking moron, it's SOULS as a whole. This is just the sidepiece to what is actually happening, which is the normification of this series. After Sekiro, there has been nothing but steps down, appeals to women + niggers, and ease of access for normies. Not to mention the overhall hype of Elden Ring which exceeded even Cybershit, causing everyone and their mother to flock to this once beloved series like a pak of vultures.

Beating the game with this mod is still more legit than letting a naked redditor with a pot on his head beat the game for you.

this is where it went south
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6mO4n_A6Dc&list=PLYH8WvNV1YEmenXqX50aYo6HNf2riA4rC

This schizo chimaera of (normies-woke politics-a game being shit) is the pinnacle of retardation, Like you are so fucking close to get the fact that these 3 are symptoms of a game trying to garner mass appeal, but instead of blaming it on that lowest common denominator marketing you live this fantasy of a clique of hyper satanist trannies who makes games bad then add 2 trans characters so it gets media attention and gets guaranteed purchases from dedicated retarded lgbt communities.

Cybertranny sold 16m first week while elden tranny only 12.

>muh secret video game
lmao get a life bro

Yeah? And how about beyond that first week you sperg? What are the numbers then? Go on, I'll wait.

Someone made a godmode mod. Boo fucking hoo, retard.

>thinks souls games have ever been niche
You're an absolute fool if you think anything released on a consome will ever be niche, or non-woke. Console releases exist to get to the masses and people who make games for console will always appease to the masses. Go play a real niche game like InfernoMOO, get filtered and cry more.

Attached: 1648317975603.jpg (846x960, 58.26K)

You niggers say this about EVERY release. Goddamn don't think I forgot about how you niggers were having panic attacks about how Sekiro was going to be the easiest game the series.
You fell into journo clickbait and now you're going through your own cycle of Yea Forums retards trying to incite panic about how "the next game will ACTUALLY be the easiest because it's mainstream NOW you'll see!"

Attached: 1627525216934.png (194x218, 93.06K)

But how can we fix this OP?

For years women SJWs and blacks have been pestering our favourite franchises, there is nothing we can do. We’re losing this war, we’ve always been losing this war. Even since the golden days of PAX and evo, they’ve been slowly but surely taking everything away from us.

You just have to move on. We have to move onto something else, and hope that when the woke crowd finally let’s Soulslikes rest, that there is still at least a little bit of life left in it for something unpozzed to come out later, like with the revival of Spyro and boomer shootans.

Face it, the only way to beat niggers and trannoids is to wait it out.

Attached: 7EE496E6-4014-471B-A62D-32FD99C40CEB.png (268x188, 6.05K)

Hype is before release retard.

>WOKESHIT INcOMING
We're witnessing the collapse of wokeness right now. Leftists defending the idea that parents should be kept out of their kid's education is causing even bluepilled moms who've been letting the algorithm think for them to start wondering what the fuck is going on, and conservatives seem to be finding their spines. We've seen the beginning of the inevitable in Marxist cabals being liabilities who attack your profitability from every possible standpoint to the tune of literally tens of billions of dollars over a fairly short period.

It might seem crazy right now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see woke companies jump on board with anti-ESG lobbying to so that they don't have any reason to play these games anymore.

Hey retard, Elden Ring has been touted as "the most accessible soul game" even before it s fucking release. One of the MAIN FUCKING SELLING POINTS of this title was to be accessible, appeal to fucking normalfags, and to make it easier for w*men to play. The freedom of fucking travel alone, picking which bosses to do, makes it infinitely fucking easier than any other SOULS likes.

There is nothing more normie than thinking those game were only about the difficulty. You were the normie all along OP.

>PC players

>You niggers say this about EVERY release

Trying to revise Yea Forums history again I see, lol

Meds now

Preferably a blue pill for your terminally online poltard sickness

Doesnt change the fact that more people on average played Elden Ring than Cyberpunk. Effectively meaning that ELDEN RING IS NOW MORE FUCKING NORMIE THAT CYBERJANK.

>Your brain ol /pol/

It's literally just Dark Souls 4 retard, did you even play the game? We already went through the SAME CYCLE of journos complaining it's too hard, Miyazaki saying AGAIN that the series challenge is it's identity. Yea Forums saying the game is TOO HARD, Yea Forums saying it's NOT THAT HARD a couple weeks later.
I fucking swear we keep going through fucking loops every time a game releases and you faggots NEVER LEARN.
I feel like you're gong to be one of those schizos who've already made up their own reality in their heads and nothing I will say will get to you.

Attached: 1643556759456.jpg (499x333, 23.91K)

What does this mod do to make the game easier? Nothing loss on death? And why hasn't there been easy mode mods for the other games?

>now
Always was

Attached: 1617701795581.png (369x300, 9.69K)

hahaha you retards getting angry over a video-game hahahaha
adult men typing angrily ahahahahah

tl;dr, kys yourself

>SAME CYCLE of journos complaining it's too hard
Funny, since all the fucking journos have said that Elden Ring is, yet again, the most accessible SOULS game, and is much easier than even DS3.

That's not what happened at all, we had yet another barrage of articles and tweets from faggots saying "we need an easy mode!" "this game is too frustrating!" "It needs more accessibility options"

Attached: 1648022510257.jpg (914x1575, 348.7K)

>all literal whos from twitter
lol
lmao

Attached: lol2.png (1463x853, 124.66K)

>Bloodborne
>mainstream audience
it only sold 2 million in it's first year, who are you trying to fool?

tl;dr

but how are normalfags going to play the easy mode mod when they all play on console?

no 100 hour games is for normies, normies drop elden ring after renala

>SOULS IS FOR NORMIES NOW
>NOW
Always has been, soultardittor

Attached: 1648918656347.jpg (591x366, 17.06K)

>STILL trying to revise history, 20 posts later
Sad at this point desu.

From those two articles I read right now it highlights how it's more accessible because it's now open world, you have more build variety, and you can explore more instead of getting stuck on a level. The disabled one literally highlights just key rebinds, summons and the targeting system.
Again retard DID YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME and where you even here when journos were having their Fromsoft seethe and cope sperging out?

>"look mom, I posted it again"
Just fuck off

>mods
Oh no, nobody cares.

Nigger I don't think you were even here with Dark souls prepare to die edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=93LFz_j5fQA

I just got in the thread, retard. Souls has been reddit for YEARS now. Maybe it wasn't until 2012 but after this, it became.

Attached: file.png (1317x901, 620.31K)

Read the OP again numbnuts. The Prepare to Die edition was literally cashing in on the difficulty meme for the normies, much like DS2 was. So fuck off with your tranny revisionist bullshit - you took this series away from us, and you clearly wont stop until its corpse has been thoroughly raped.

Attached: 1601501541697.jpg (257x196, 5.61K)

lol the redditor even uses rivers of blood, which fromsoft doesnt want to patch because shitters like it too much

>add systems to the game that make it vastly easier, but you have to find it yourself

i like how even this filters people. i wish i could see what this person looks like and how they function day to day.

>be zoomer
>get pandered to in game
>look it up
profit

OP didn't mention prepare to die edition faggot. I'm not going to fall for your tryhard schizo doomposting. You're a faggot trying to obviously bandwagon and act like you were always there first when everyone else and I can tell you fucking weren't.

Attached: 1522139767870.jpg (609x570, 28.82K)

>even on games like Elder Scrolls
if mods weren't a popular thing bethesda wouldn't bother with them, making a game moddable takes a lot of time and effort which means money