I think the warden is a mistake

I think the warden is a mistake.

Attached: file.png (300x480, 25.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/epic-fight-mod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only children play minecraft

whats special about him other than being a hostile golem reskin?

>all the youtubers are grown adults
LMAO!
M
A
O
!

is your name warden

Pedophile except pewdiepie the sexless weirdo

>sexless
isnt his wife smoking?

>/gamerule doWardenSpawning = false
it's chad time

Ranged attack and bigger melee range so you can't cheese him as easily by building a tower, stealth-based mechanics where you have to sneak past him and use projectiles to divert his attention, and beyond retarded health and damage numbers.

>anything i dont like = reddit
>anyone i dont like = tranny, pedophile or wojack spammer
ok retard

Attached: 1642548381145.gif (460x498, 828.5K)

so its another tanky 15 heart damage mob to compensate for the game's piss poor mid/late game balance?

Pretty much, though the devs have been doing what they could making him as OP as they could to the point of killing him being nearly impossible without specific setups, with the explicit purpose of making him a mob you have to avoid rather than try to fight.

why does minecraft want to be terraria so badly?

Considering the game's combat revolves around hitscan and not animations i think its not a good way of balancing the game

Lol my seven year old niece was literally just watching some shitty LP of this.

Man MC's combat is so trash but I still have no idea how would I fix it, maybe you do swing your weapon rather than just clicking on a mob?

To be fair, I don't think their goal with this mob is to balance the game, but rather to give the one biome it spawns in a different gameplay loop. Which could be nice on paper, if Minecraft wasn't already such an uncohesive experience where every feature feels disconnected from the rest as it is.

He makes the "have every effect in minecraft at once" achievement even more unbearable to do

just stop pretending minecraft is an action game, easy

>achievements
for what purpose

Minecraft is way more fun to watch than play.

Attached: 78FBFC37-8AC7-4B0D-9C15-C20143CED69E.png (469x430, 231.43K)

some basic attack animations (could be as simple as the mob raising its arms and striking down) before the attack is commenced
some way of blocking without a shield (could be as simple as decrease damage by % or be a timed block)
and making it so that a blocked shield has a damage threshold where if you go above it the shield becomes unusable for a certain time (just like when blocking a creeper explosion)
and maybe a dodge mechanic
these four things alone would vastly improve the combat and gameplay.
infact, i think someone should make a mod with a similar concept for 1.12.2 and 1.7.10

Attached: World.png (1920x1027, 1.97M)

Accurate

Have you tried this?
curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/epic-fight-mod

i'm not sure about its compatibility with other mods especially ones that have their own attack animations such as mutant beasts.

It must be a nightmare to make sure a combat mod works with everything.

Based disabled chad.

which is why i prefer something less ambitious and more lightweight such as what i suggested.
i already use swordblocking combat which brings in one of the things i mentioned and it works like a charm on pretty much every weapon that doesn't have a secondary ability

All it needs is enemies with good hitboxes

this puts 1.18 to shame

Attached: Modded screenshot.png (1920x1027, 2.43M)

more weapon types, some basic combos and minimizing knockback

>Difficulty: Peaceful

Attached: chad.jpg (590x865, 56.92K)

>a bunch of sand that's gonna fall off the moment you step near it
you could've used a better example I know modded terrain gen is great

>a bunch of sand that's gonna fall off the moment you step near it
thats the best part, imagine collapsing all that sand with a well placed arrow.
1.18 can't compete with such fun

also, it doesn't drop anything

>creative mode
>strength 255
>sharpness 10000 netherite sword

Jeb should be fucking shot if thats the case.
you should be rewarded greatly with killing such a thing, maybe have it act as a miniboss which drops an item that can be crafted into a unique weapon/piece of armor with its own special properties.
>not diamond

>if thats the case.
It is. I'm pretty sure their justification is "lol that's the point so you don't have any incentive to fight it". And I also think they infinitely keep spawning until you destroy that one block.

such a piss all sweede cunt, i can't belive people tolerate him, his 1 shallow update per year, forced microsoft intergration, half baked features, mob votes, and needless changes such as retexturing the ores for blind people and removing some of minecraft's older iconic themes in favor of some troon composer.
tell me, why is there people here go out of their way to defend this nonsense? even notch put in more of an effort than jeb!

>you should be rewarded greatly with killing such a thing
Why? If the intention is to not kill it then why should there be a reward for killing it?

for when you decide to risk yourself in fighting it making it a challange of its own.
and you just predicted what said

I just really wanted the copper golem.

*a worthwhile challenge of its own

I just want the java version to die so all the mods focus in the last available java version. Mojang updates aren't worth having the community divided in versions and now with forge/fabric loader autism.

>they infinitely keep spawning
they do

Why do they even keep the java version alive when most of the players only use the bedrock version?

>when most of the players only use the bedrock version?
wut... On PC is absolutely more Java players.

Attached: 1275422045855.jpg (354x308, 33.37K)

t. Mojang intern
i will never get a microsoft account
i will never quit java
i will never play bedrock
i will never play past 1.7.10
i will own what i have
i will be happy

Attached: 1635034123245.jpg (480x270, 8.79K)

I was trying to find a source for that but found this instead
>lack of skill needed in combat
lmao

Attached: file.png (643x76, 8.24K)

>t. Mojang intern
You dont have to lie on Yea Forums.

You know, I could shit on your kitchen table and predict that you're going to complain. That isn't an argument.

if i were mentioning myself i would have put it at the end of my post

unlike you I'm not the one who enjoys having a soggy log of shit on my kitchen table which i use to prepare myself Food!

What type of reddit logic is this... I assume its reddit logic cause its absolutely retarded.

FLOAT

Jeb_ is trying to rework the combat

bringing up your place of origin i see

Have you considered not being ADHD and getting payout for everything you do instead of doing it for the sake of doing it?

Can’t wait for 1.19 to get delayed because they couldn’t figure out how to implement fireflies.

Just watch Hermitcraft or so

whats the pay for shitting on people's kitchen tables?

>he plays post 1.6 minecraft
cringe

Yes user, im 100% a redditor.

Attached: 1277739269271.jpg (630x623, 67.81K)

worse, you're someone who uses smug anime reaction pics.

>Wild update adds thing in ancient cities that is very obviously a portal
>It doesn’t do anything and is likely being saved for a future update
Can’t wait for it to be some boring shit like overworld travel or just another way to get to the end instead of a new dimension.

Attached: 2022-04-22_14.19.28.png (2560x1440, 688.92K)

fucking newfags.

That was commenting on killing the warden you stupid fuck.

Attached: claire.jpg (320x481, 39.05K)

45 damage (22.5 hearts), only slightly less than a creeper at point blank.

whatever you say gayfag

Man, I really want to hate those fags, but they are so fucking wholesome...

>gayfag
Is this like a double negative where it cancels out and you are straight?

Attached: 1278092827436.jpg (467x351, 23.78K)