Laughs in Elden Ring

>Laughs in Elden Ring

Attached: 535353.jpg (400x400, 27.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

casemine.com/judgement/us/5ced1f47b99a904c7b4be4bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did Elden Ring surpass DaS2 as his favorite Souls game?

>teacher in jp
>gets cucked
>moves back home
>never leaves basement

it's kinda sad how far enb has fallen

>BTFO by an asian female
>children stolen
is he the most cucked eceleb?

Demon's Souls and FF tactics are still his top games. He hated Elden Ring and "no longer has any interest in FromSoft as a video game company"

wow

He also keeps praising Sekrio and the Divine Dragon fight

Weird last time I heard he was saying how fantastic Dark Souls 2 is and an improvement over DeS and DaS.

i thought that was gaijinhunter

does he just stream now? his youtube channel is dead

Attached: 1626141889368.png (637x440, 144.49K)

He has the basic Dark Souls II opinion, its not bad, but its not great.
He is a indie game developer now and only streams on weekends

cuck

who?

cares

gottem

did he actually get cucked or what?
I used to watch him as a kid when I first got into dark souls, but I recall was his wife getting LOSS'ed and having a miscarriage or something

He admits to being a shill for DaS2 then? Nice.

?

his kid got bloodborned and he gets ptsd when he plays it.

How the fuck do you faggots even know who this nerd is?

Yea I remember that lmao I watched a couple of his BB videos and he seemed a bit pissy

dude solo'd ruining the entire dark souls series for the west

if you looked up souls videos 10 years ago back when you were in diapers there was no one else

we've been alive for at least 18 years or more

Understandable, Divine Dragon is the best fight From Software came up with

You really think so? you are okay with how easy it is and the gimmick?

Yes, the music and the visuals elevate it
It just flows perfectly

as far as gimmick fights go, divine dragon is probably the best one
>makes use of a mechanic thats not exclusive to that fight
>makes use of normal mobility
>doesnt drag on for too long
>cool visuals
we're probably never gonna see anything like it again

He was the only one I watched it sucks he doesn't upload on youtube anymore

fair enough

>no longer has any interest in FromSoft as a video game company
absolutely understandable
t. 500+ hours in elden ring pve/pvp waiting for that one patch to make it good

Attached: casdasd.jpg (1219x798, 83.41K)

He said the youtube community is terrible

It was fake, she made that up and bullshitted him.

him too...its sad, really

yeah I'm sure just glad he didn't off himself after his wife drama and he's still doing game shit

I beat it on the first patch, did 1.03 and 1.04 ruin it or?

I can understand why he doesn't like Elden Ring but removing 2 and 3 all the other From games are great. The last one, sekiro, was amazing, come on!

that's a lot of hours for a game you don't like

He was the original lorefag, zoomers cannot understand.

harder to ban "toxic" people I guess

he talked a lot of shit about the fan base during ds3

>the youtube community sucks
Let me translate for you "Streaming is easier than editing videos and people will pay me more for the privilege." The writing was on the wall the minute he started streaming regularly. Him nuking his channel was a special kind of petty though.

I don't know how anyone can tolerate more than a playthrough in ER.
I so done I don't think I'll even be back for the eventual dlc.

what did this bitch say about elden ring? I have never been to twitch but I watched his youtube

>the youtube community is terrible
>streams on twitch
lol
streaming is the lowest hanging fruit possible. He was good at making videos but those require effort and make no money.
What the fuck is even the youtube "community"?

>Him nuking his channel was a special kind of petty though.
Wait, his videos are not up anymore? That would be extremely sad.

Legacy dungeons good, everything else bad

casemine.com/judgement/us/5ced1f47b99a904c7b4be4bd

Attached: FB_IMG_1650838328058.jpg (1080x1080, 105.11K)

Anyone who still has interest in FromSoft after Elden ring is either an absolute newfag or a literal retard retard

wait, but marcus has the kid now

Is that bug his ex-wife?
I get it that he is a nerd loser, but he is also somewhat handsome, I think he could have done so much better

I haven't checked in ages but last I remember he'd removed the grand majority of them. Basically all that was left were his Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and Dragon's Crown LPs. Everything else is kaput, even the Sekiro and Persona 5 projects he started and gave up on.

>he is also somewhat handsome
lmao, do you see yourself in that loser to cope or something? he's average at best

after the first playthrough it became painfully tedious but i literally have nothing on my backlog since nothing new that interests me came out or is coming out any time soon
nothing else to play syndrom and i don't watch movies or tv shows so i was mindlessly playing this
i had 2 playhtoughs on the first patch and patches made it better, but it's still the same tedious game
the first playthrough was fun until the snow area where the burn out started to hit me, but i was still having fun to the end but once i started my second playthorugh the only thing that kept me going was experimenting in pvp while still mostly playing pve and then when i went full on pvp for a week i just got fucking bored to death

Bruh, I loved his DKS1 playthrough. Not sure if I watched afterwards but he was a pretty decent souls streamer 10 years ago. I always wondered what happened to him.

I would say that at his best he was a 7/10 (face), which is above average.
The one in op is definitely 5/10 bad. But with a beard he looks way better

T H E L I S T
>Sekiro isn't even on the list

Attached: 23426346534.png (412x579, 67.37K)

Typical pleb take.

Why? They have been making amazing games for a long time now, sekiro was only 2 years ago and Elden Ring is still better than any other modern game.
It makes me sad. I don't know why he's so obsessed with people's comments and stuff, like nigga just look away from the screen.

you thought the copypasted erdtree avatars, empty fields, and copypasted mines were good?

He's just like me except for those first three parts

>17 Sekiro

Get your eyes checked.

I only checked him on twitch and search for him fighting Malenia. He literally spent like 25-30 hours in her. At one point he started yelling "PIECE OF SHIT!" and then tried to get back into his positive persona.

so did he incest his sister? this is all i really need to know

>Giving a shit about From lore
ISHYGDDT.jpg

yeah they were alright, could've used a bit more variety but they weren't downright egregious

>Persona 5
>Vagrant Story
>Final Fantasy 7
List: Discarded.

What are you talking about ? I watched his stream today and he said hes gonna do a 3rd playthrough later on. He enjoyed it just didn't enjoy it as much as DS or DS2

Not sure what you mean by empty fields but yeah I think the copy pasted avatars and mines were fine. The feeling of familiarity works well in those instances.

I didn't like most other copy pasted enemies/bosses, especially post Altus plateu though. Still, it is a great game overall. Doesn't have an equal.

Attached: 1624634084161.png (356x491, 149.35K)

>make fun of him for losing to Ofnir
>get banned

I genuinely can't imagine having this thin skin and wanting to stream. I can see why his wife left him.