Getting drunk and playing video games

Getting drunk and playing video games.

Name a more kino combo

Attached: EB1A1F7A-DC5E-44C5-BDFD-AB5B7DEB748B.jpg (3024x4032, 1.05M)

>getting drunk
>with beer
i shiggy

Attached: 42034234.png (647x517, 427.09K)

drinking a white claw
this chick lead me on for a while and she just invited me over for dinner
do i go?

Reading something akin to a power fantasy on a roadtrip across the desert with AC turned off.

playing wow and being an incel

it is pretty dope... but I'm trying to be healthy these days. I'll pass.

>Retail
>Warlock

No. To her, that means it's okay for her to lead you on.

Men wearing big chunky rings is one of the biggest red flags possible.

i hate LoL so much, i can only play it while drunk

Attached: DevU5CJVAAAO86T.jpg (900x900, 172.57K)

clearly whiskey you dumb fucking blind retard

weed is better

The UI is different, that's a wrath private server.

you're right. it just hurts because she was the first girl I wanted to date in 5 or 6 years or so. I had to have a friend wake me up about the games she was playing, and realized it was the same shit I'd do to girls.
>sends me a snap that she's at X bar
>snap her back I'm at a different bar nearby, want me to come by?
>reads it
>replies two hours later, sorry i'm headed home
>ask her during the week if she's free during the weekend
>never gives me a real answer
>friday night, goes out with her friends
>now it's sunday, she wants me to come over
this is literally the exact game I would play with chicks I'm not that interested in but want to keep on the hook. Guess you reap what you sow. Fuck it bros.

>name a more kino combo

going outside and breathing in some fresh air

*going outside in the rain for a smoke

Why the fuck are you wearing jewelry to play games you dumb cunt

this a cool afternoon with a cig is peak kino

101 is a 50.5% whiskey.
It was all I drank but coincidentally I'm 10 or 11 weeks sober as of today.

*going outside in the rain to get furiously pegged by your neighbor Sebastion as you play Pokemon Yellow on the original Game Boy but the batteries are running out and your Mom is calling you from the double wide to tell you that your tendies are getting cool and that it's time to come in and eat and watch Nickelodeon Guts.

To take the picture for his friends on boards dot 4channel dot org slash vee slash thread slash five nine six eight one one six five two.

*going outside in post-yugo bosnia and trying not to get robbed or kidnapped by gypps as you go to the market to buy beans with your worthless currency

>his
>hairless
'tard

>euros think bourbon is beer

>All men are hairy

getting a bleach enema without getting drunk

>drinking on Sunday
little reckless

>not drinking everyday

Ngmi

>hurf durf euros
truly rent free

>get called out
>hurr rent free
Cope

I have to be selective about what game I play if I'm drinking. If it's something that requires a lot of coordination I'll get stuck doing a simple part over and over and eventually quit.

I did this too
now I made a promise to myself not to drink when I'm alone and I've lost like 1.5% body fat in two weeks (according to my chinese smart weight anyways)

>bourbon
Enjoy the painful hangover tomorrow

Attached: 1614115778411.jpg (600x620, 63.37K)

been drinking 6+ beers daily for months.
i got so fucking drunk other day that i spent the next day dry heaving until i felt like i was going to vomit out my intestines
been three days since i drank, the thought makes me want to puke now

drukbros.. ever been to jail for drinking?

Getting drunk with the bros, listening to killer music with the bros, eating popcorn, and playing vidya with my bros.

Attached: 54B5DE30-32C1-41D8-89A0-8743509B744E.jpg (800x800, 85.08K)

A tall glass of cold purified water, a recliner, and a goods night sleep before hand then gaming

god i wish that were me

>drinking the liquid jew
for me it's darjeeling tea

Attached: 1650838712676.png (1281x1920, 2.47M)

>only 24
>already starting to get much worse hangovers than I've ever had before
how do boomers deal with this shit?

Attached: 1615744426260.jpg (482x448, 15.65K)

not getting drunk and not playing video games

this, alcohol is subhuman

Aren't you just throwing up in the end and then passing out only to find bedsheets covered in shit?

Being drunk isn't a personality.

man up

they dont
you either build incredible tolerance and become a functioning (hopefully) alcoholic or stop drinking like a 21 yo and have couple of beers every now and then

t. 27 yo daily drinker until recently

shmooke a booooowl and listen to Dies Irae over and over and think about all the beautiful virtues that sinners have effaced

No but I've had a really big scared
>might have been driving drunk and high one night, I forget where I was going or what I was doing
>suddenly there's like 3 or 4 cop cars around the corner with their lights on, one is parked in my lane, the others on the other side
>no where to turn around plus I was too close to them to turn around
>heart is pounding out of my chest, I feel like this is it, my life is about to change in a terrible way
>cop waves me thru onto the other lane
>drive right past
>it wasn't a random Pullover like I thought

Fighting games, great friends and alcohol were made to go together. Fast pace action games like MGR and DMC are great as well

One day. Hold out hope, user. I am from town full of rejects.

Attached: 4C5D0E1C-BBC1-4BFB-B4A2-A40090CAD1BB.gif (640x368, 1.7M)

didn't read but you should tell her she's fat and then never respond

>Voidwalker on main key-row
What? Why?

stay based, brother. i actually caught up with some old friends this weekend, they invited me out for next week. lifting has helped fucktons with social anxiety.

kek. thx for the encouragement user

fucking abort. some bitch lead me on, to all of a sudden wanting to be with me, to just ghosting me.
women like that are absolutely not worth the hassle

holy based

Have fun user
>lifting has helped fucktons with social anxiety.
Glad to see it helps.

>no doll joints
into the trash it goes

>literally says whiskey on the bottle
lol, lmao

based you're right. she's not even that cute.
yeah I think I've just been using her as like a gf surrogate, I've been hooking up with other chicks so it's just been comfy having a chick to consistently talk to. It's not healthy and she's just trying to manipulate me and use me for her entertainment the same way I'm using her, I've got to just call it off and all my friends tell me I've got to call it off I've just been hesitating because I know I'll miss having that crutch of a somewhat cute chick to talk to every day.

It is literally just telling everyone around you that you want to be classy but have never left your trailer park.

Getting high and playing video games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> drunk and playing video games
>but dude weed lmao

Attached: 1376718911603.jpg (596x375, 85.07K)

i wish i could drink whiskey, but it gives me headaches. unfortunately have to stick with vodka and other clear alcohol.

Attached: 1649412468083.jpg (728x971, 101.85K)

What about getting high and THEN drinking hard alcohol?

I do this sometimes and it's really fun. I guess as long as you're not driving do what you want

Attached: 1379566072101.jpg (500x357, 81.94K)

Twice
Drunken aggression
Quite stupid

Nothing like getting a little fucked up then paying brderlands or some other low effort game. Its my usual go to day off routine.

Hell yeah user. When I get a lil fucked up I love playing phasmophobia and larping as some kind of ghost hunter on a wildlife hunt. Everything is so much more intense when you're baked and drunk.

Alternatively, GTFO (game) is fun when you're twisted as well. It's much more immersive.

Attached: 1378180818888.jpg (159x200, 5.73K)