Are you ready for summer gaming, Yea Forums? How hot does it get in your part of the world...

Are you ready for summer gaming, Yea Forums? How hot does it get in your part of the world? Please post temps as Fahrenheit as this is an American site.

Attached: media_FQzZznJVkAEMPvV.jpg (1748x1593, 370.68K)

I like Asian girls who look like that.

Just had summer here. Average hot days would be 102-105.

Real girls don't look like that.

Still in the 50s but in a few months itll hit 80s and 90s most days, not looking forward to it

Attached: 1635779904144.jpg (1024x670, 137.34K)

Very comfortable 70s to high 80s until august where 1 month of hell comes every year with 95+ every day including the nights along with 100% humidity constantly floating in the air

Attached: sample_fdf6f85bcdc83895bea1b64f5afdec8c.jpg (850x2205, 343.58K)

There’s a girl at my work who looks like that and she’s very pretty.

Texas, so it gets pretty fucking hot. Not worried though since I just hooked up the portable AC for my room.

Around 300C
Sorry, dont care how much boiling burgers per football field it is

>300C
I think your liver should be boiling right now.
Where are you living, in the mount doom?

I'm in America and I'm going to post my area's current temp in Celsius just to piss you off.
21 degrees c.

Traitors such as yourself will be the first to die.

>Please do the math for me because i'm american

Sign me up, get me to the front of the line.

We graciously host you yet you're rude to us. Why not go to your countries chans then?

Yea Forums is already international, first
i have local chan in the next tab, second
ur moms gay, third

>We graciously host you,(COMMA) yet you're rude to us. Why not go to your country's (not countries) chans,(COMMA) then?
Fixed that for you. Why would an ESL such as yourself larp as an American here?

no user, he lives in a Chrysler

Because celsius and the metric systems are better

The internet has been worse since we stopped making fun of grammar nazis.

Attached: IMG_20220120_163204.jpg (996x858, 258.73K)

hate the face but love the treasure trail

Since when have we been made fun of? If anything, ignoring us and choosing to use improper grammar is what's actually been happening.

living in a place that gets furnace hot but air conditioning the inside of your house to frigid temps is a level of comfy on a whole new level

Fahrenheit is dumb as fuck, why would anyone use that?

I NEED to impregnate her and teach her how to be a semi-responsable housewife.

Most of the time the weather here is nice, but between June through September fucking sucks. Regularly gets over 90 degrees and humid as hell.

Same as retards who use "inches," "feet," "yards," and "miles."
t. embarrassed American

Usually it should be around 28C in the sun, where i live, but in the recent years it's so fucking hot that it reaches 30C in the shadow, so yeah...
>Please post temps as Fahrenheit as this is an American site.
Nigger detected, also It's centered around Japanese culture, so no, It's not American.

I actually like the heat, but I cannot stand humidity. I don't know how people in Louisiana, east Texas do it.

because Celsius thermostats almost never come in resolutions as granular as Fahrenheit (since they'd have to let you adjust by ones for the first decimal place and that's three digits to track with digital memory instead of two) so getting a decent temperature set indoors with them is fucking impossible.

Is there a name for girls who are kinda cute but they're neets and disheveled as hell? I want one to bring me to her stinky apartment and suck my dick while we watch her favorite anime

>also It's centered around Japanese culture
Like?

I have AC so it doesn't matter how hot it gets, my place will always be a cool 72F

I'm American and agree completely. Measurements aren't as bad but not much better...

Internet says my area's average is 72 in the summer

45 ºC is the highest I've seen

damn bitch you live like this?

Anime was the first board, the site was quite literally created for anime discussion

American board for fans of anime. Euroshitters can die.

Doesn't look like we have one.

Like, over 100 degrees, bro.

Don't post, you aren't funny or creative. You can lurk for a few more years before you're allowed to post again.

if a girl is actually 100% interested in your vidya she looks like this.

And now you're posting on a board about video games, which were not invented in Japan

when is the game getting released?

>pubes creeping up her chest
oh my gahd...

>chest

currently at 98.6, it's gonna get all the way up to 107.6 in summer.

inhabitable without AC, i don't even want to play a graphics intensive game due to the heat,.

I stated a fact

fuck the heat, i want to be frozen instead of melting

not him but they are in fact creeping up to her chest. stop and think once and a while jesus christ.

I'm a burger with public burger education, converting between C and F isn't complicated. I am aware of how stupid I am, but holy fuck sometimes I think my 47 IQ is 99th percentile. Also about 110F on hot days, shit sucks.

They're not even past her navel yet.

God I love loser girls

I live in southern California, it gets pretty hot here

You know, if you didn't spend so much on an overpriced GPU, you could afford an air conditioner instead of a supercharged cooling system for your PC.

100 F+. Welcome to Arizona, middle of a desert.
Same, a few years experience and I'll move elsewhere and work remote. I've been wanting to move the mid northern states.

ermmm

Attached: 20220424_152309.jpg (2152x3824, 813.75K)

holy fuck

it kinda sucks being a pretty but ugly hapa gamergirl neet who is a disappointment to my famiry and can’t even seem to make money as a twitch thot

She's kind of ugly bros... Probably in my league.

Holy fuck I want to marry her

>girl

Site was still created by and for weebs.