Master Duel

Patiently waiting for something to happen.

Attached: 96882692_p0.jpg (1662x2048, 467.58K)

How did your daily duel go?

>against Melffy
>ok that's really cool
>only have Sera, Floodgate and Scythe, but manage to Ash him and get Mantis and Gravedigger on the field
>two turns later I'm about to summon Rafflesia and Allomerus, along having good traps in my backrow
>he surrenders, fair enough
>check his deck
>the other half was Tri-Brigade

What a complicated feeling. He should have at least allowed me to summon Raffy, I only needed one more for the daily mission.

Attached: FPtaDxNagAEvnIy.jpg (849x1200, 203.12K)

>dont mind me, Im just looking at cards

Attached: 1645828116198.jpg (400x580, 80.86K)

Pls help a babby out if you play dinos,can you build dinos for going first and second ? if true what should i change here ? i find myself losing to alot of disruption while going second.

Attached: dino2nd.png (944x748, 627.02K)

I played like five games and lost all but one of them, not my day and I need to get some more UR points to finish the deck I was trying to use, mix of F.A., speedroid, and windwitch.
Still finished the dailies so that's nice, might try my luck some more later.

Pretty bad. Mostly got sacked. Think my matches were one Nibiru, three Maxx C, and a monster reborn at a REALLY bad time.

I want to spend my gems, what is an lgbt friendly deck?

Magic the Gathering.

>vs TBZ
>don't even bother
>vs drytron heralds
>don't even bother
>vs numeron
>don't even bother
>vs synchron spam
>don't even bother
>vs eldlitch
>flips skill drain the moment my turn starts
>don't even bother
>gem knights
>we both brick for 5 turns
>vs @ignister
>get a perfect hand, kaiju his boss monster, superpoly his other 2 monsters, use my one summon to get myself to another fusion
>he scoops before I can swing
I left plat because I wanted to avoid this kinda shit, they need to implement the new ranks fucking now, holy shit.

Attached: FNnnfdNXEAEOApK.png (387x326, 29.57K)

Drytroon

I said lgbt friendly deck, not a better game

drytron or eldlich.

>vampire domain stacks
Kek, combined with fraulein this is hilarious as i can always sacrifice 3k LP, also she saved me vs zoodiac where the guy cleaned up my field, all mu traos and spells, allmost all my monsters leaving me with nothing but avendread saviour, unfortunately for him i still had her in hand and some high level vampires in the deck just enough for him to kill himself attacking me, should have kaiju'd avendread instead of voivode pal

Attached: 086ae1585c886ea13ddc8e05fadbbf70.jpg (600x350, 64.72K)

Any deck featuring destiny turds.

Quit larping as me you fucking faggot

>i can always sacrifice LP
BASED

Attached: 1636725530144.jpg (850x419, 74.64K)

can someone explain branded despia to me?
trying to make this despia magikey deck work :l
t.yugiohlet

Post the deck.

I haven't dueled today but I had an enjoyable match against Despia Shaddoll yesterday using my Meklords.
Got him down to 200 LP but he had all his Schisms drawn and I couldn't topdeck an Assembly or Obbligato so I lost in the end.

They have no synergy, stop trying. Focus on either making a Normal Monster/Magikey deck or a despia deck with an archetype that actually works well with it.

Why do people like Shadolls? They're really boring.

HEROes seem the most popular there honestly, I've seen 4 HERO decks irl and 3 of them were played by gay dudes. Idk what it is with gay dudes and superheroes.

I like Six Samurai, how do I gimp myself so my turn take less time

big construct tits

decklist please? I want to bask in your genius

AHHHHHHH GIVE ME MORE ROOM YOU BASTARDS I NEED MORE SUPER POLY TARGETS

Attached: abmazons.png (648x748, 556.96K)

they wear skin tight suits

>despia opponent
>was having a good back and forth but ultimately my gameciel loses because of a mistake on my part
>left myself wide open to get killed
>opponent starts stroking his cock by cooomboing
It was almost great.

Winda still wins games on its own and they've been at least meta-adjacent for a long fucking time

I guess so

I got some utopia structure deck user
Blew up his field with raigeki, he got utopia out with halfway to forever so I gave him a turtle and passed
He plays a field spell and hits me with the turtle
I draw swallow's nest, throw out the harpie lady 1 I had in my hand and use it to get perfumer out to grab elegant egotist
I bring out cyber slash harpie lady, activate hysteric party to take back my turtle and bring back 2 harpie ladies and perfumer
He surrenders since I had enough to kill
Got my dailies done and I didn't have to attack

Finally did some pack pulls to get some of the UR Links for this deck. Any suggestions on changes? Dyna is just there for the GY banish. The deck is currently at Plat V and I'm trying to climb to Plat I before the season ends.

Attached: Fur Hire.png (787x896, 454.36K)

I'm a fucking loser

Mostly because of Winda. She is extremely easy to bring out and gimps a good number of decks that can't negate her or remove her from the field. She works particularly well in decks running Branded Fusion because you can dump something like Squamata with Albaz to bring out Lubellion, who then recycles both of them to bring out Winda. If you're going first, that can effectively be a death sentence to a lot of decks because of the special summon restriction Winda places on both players.

Then take the U.A. pill and become a WINNER.

Attached: UAPlayerManager-MADU-EN-VG-artwork.png (512x512, 377.49K)

I bet true draco players think they're good

we are :)

now you're asking for it

Attached: dab174i-1790d3b7-a0bf-4995-8cac-6fbc7bbf218e.jpg (813x1185, 798.06K)

>3500 ATK and immune to imperm/droplet
B-B. CHADS.... I KNEEL!

What kind of disruption? Misc should be helping you with everything to set your board unless it gets negated

yeah, negates mostly.

Man Aleister really has it all. I can't believe how often I end up using his hand trap effect for game. Besides IDS, where else can I splash this magnificent bastard in?

>the chad empty text box B.
>the virgin verbose pendywendy

Attached: PendulumDimension-LED6-EN-C-1E.png (669x977, 1.61M)

not only am I a loser but I'm a retard too, I think it's over for me.

>wym you don't have niggers in your game?
>its current year, here add this

Attached: war-209-oath-of-kaya.jpg (672x936, 160.23K)

You aren't getting past that dragon capture jar

What deck uses normal monsters a lot

Attached: 3copies.png (977x430, 165.25K)

>masked heroes are fusion monsters
>literally cannot be fusion summoned

It's unlimited in the OCG :^)

yeah they also step on toddlers and eat dogs in asia, same type of subhuman behavior

What makes this monster so strong?

Yeah there isn't much you can do about that, need to bait ash with fossil dig, but called by fucks the deck over, which is one of the reasons it isn't as dominant as the bigger tier ones.

When it dies the Legos spill on the floor and hurt your opponent's feet

literally any fusion deck that doesn't lock you into a specific summoning type/archetype

adamancipator can use it as a borderline infinite advantage generator and it gives their field protection
block dragon for that deck is on a similar power level that uni zombie is for zombie decks, except adamancipator is actually a good deck and zombies are rogue status

yeah, i know if miscellaneous gets ashed it's over but i'm talking about turn 2, how do you break a board when there are let's say apollousa and a baron de fleur on the field. this is the part that i didn't grasp yet.

Free +3 in Rock decks which enable all sorts of extra deck plays. Adamancipator in particular was able to crack him out really hard, basically being able to do any extra deck play they wanted.

It was garbage for a long time but Adamancipator has a ton of generic rock searching power that pushed it over the top

>F.A. vs gren maju
>I opened rather poorly (basically one of each field spell and terraforming) so it's level 8 mach and pass
>he also doesn't do very well but on his next turn he gets the perfect storm
>kaiju's my mach (under macro cosmos)
>prosperity into HFD
>gren at 7200 and eater of millions
>I'm at 7000 because I used stadium
>but he's under prosperity so I get one more turn
>grabbed another stadium with city prix's effect, I fetch navigator and make my secret tech Hi Speedroid Kitedrake
>choose destroy so I can search again
>he top decks NECROFACE OH FUCK 100 ATTACK FOR EACH RETURNED CARD
>...to the main deck
>only gains 1000 so I clean him up while he top decks what I assume is a worthless macro cosmos

I'm addicted to numeron

This reminds me, what if there was some sort of special banlist with concessions and specific combination restrictions? This might sound retarded, but for this example, what if Block Dragon were unlimited in TCG, but with the restriction that it cannot be used/is limited to one in a deck utilizing the card "Adamancipator Researcher" (or some other such card)?