Elden Ring? More like Elden badly Performing!

>top
>released in 2007
>runs at silky smooth +60fps on ancient hardware recently discovered by archeologists under a Nyasasaurus parringtoni's skeletal remains
>bottom
>released in 2022
>even NASA computers register noticeable fps drops and stuttering regardless of graphics settings

What happened?

Attached: 2007 vs 2022.jpg (1280x1440, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/manfightdragon/status/1502597451919683584
youtube.com/watch?v=5EtcrUrsl38
pcgamer.com/2-months-in-elden-rings-pc-performance-issues-are-a-real-drag/
metacritic.com/game/pc/elden-ring
youtu.be/lxBTgRcHYFA?t=169
metacritic.com/game/pc/dark-souls-iii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think even the most avid fans of the game (such as me) won't deny the PC port was handled by a team of illiterate indian outsource developers

Crysis has still yet to be surpassed graphics wise

Don't read this if you want to remain loyal to From Software
twitter.com/manfightdragon/status/1502597451919683584

Attached: 1648146433355.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

FromSoftware isn't a PC first company. You guys got lucky they even decided to port it. Rumors say that every future game with by a sony exclusive so say buh bye

Let's see if the collective group of Elden Ring PC owners, who also actually paid for the game unlike the Snoys raiding metacritic, back up the claim OP mentions since it should leave a negative overall taste

Verdict: OP is a massive faggot, Playstation will never have a GOAT open world contender like Nintendo, FromSoftware, CDPR and Rockstar do.

Attached: fr.png (335x367, 148.41K)

Playing on ps5 plays really smooth

Attached: 1650751382543.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

>over half of the millions of sales were on PC
>every future game with by a sony exclusive

The game was made for the PS5. If you are playing it on PC thats your own fault.

lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=5EtcrUrsl38

lmao!
pcgamer.com/2-months-in-elden-rings-pc-performance-issues-are-a-real-drag/

to be fair, you can easily stunlock many mobs in Elden Ring

Yes. Didn't you read the leaks? Oh and you are never getting bloodborne :>)

If you all start with the talking shit about people's hardware when you know it's issues with the game, I'm about to start getting mean. You gonna learn today.

japanese developers are hacks, always have been, always will be

some ancient jap devs were based but they're long gone

Launch day the PC performance was rough but most my issues got fixed after the first patch a week later, I don't even have issues in the first area anymore after the recent patch. Surprised considering it took almost a year for DS3 to be fixed for me.

>Didn't you read the leaks?

Attached: BIGstupid.png (1080x830, 750.41K)

>"everyone on steam essentially got paid off by Bandai to leave a positive review and the game is unplayable it's all fake"
posting a video from launch day wont help either snoy, see

Considering some people reported worse performance after some patches it just sounds to me like they don't know what the fuck they're doing. What do you need to fuck up in order to make the game run worse on hardware that already runs it smoothly?
Furthermore people that disabled the easy anti-cheat report a noticeable improvement in performance. Like 10-20fps. There is just no universe in which they can justify having an anti-cheat program drop player FPS by, in some cases, 15 to 30%.

Top is the fucking remake not the original Crysis which ran like shit in 99% of rigs at the time and you know it

The steam community is populated with retards and Fromsoft has a particularly rabid fanbase. I can post a webm like this and there are people that will unironically defend it.

Also, its metacritic user score is way worse
metacritic.com/game/pc/elden-ring

Attached: 1650305981033.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

I don't see what the problem in your webm is. You waited too late to swing and got hit.

>Considering some people reported worse performance after some patches
Only place to truly confirm if that applies to the majority is Steam reviews, not a single time after a patch did the game get an increase amount of negative reviews with Performance queries (or even just general negative reviews) listed over the amount of people who've had improvements. It's had the issues at launch where it'd drop from 60 to 30 constantly but at this stage it's constant 60 fps with the occasional dip.

Hit by what?
Your IQ is around 70.

>>top
>>released in 2007
That's the remaster, original release didn't have that much draw distance.
Try again.

>Also, its metacritic user score is way worse
Surely the free website where everyone can leave a review without any proof of ownership (unlike steam) wont be lower! Surely snoys wont be seething beyond unreasonable doubt and flood it

Attached: 1650751269265.webm (853x480, 2.85M)

>Only place to truly confirm if that applies to the majority is Steam reviews

The metacritic score of the game went down after its release. It's at 6.8 right now on PC. We can both play this game.

Attached: metacritic.jpg (894x467, 259.01K)

Her fucking BLADE. Don't call me stupid when you're too dumb to see that, shitter.

>vigorlet
Deserved

The blade never touched. Try again.

seealso pic related, Snoy. Sony's open world flagship is getting outsold by Wrestling games, try again when they make an open world god of war.

Attached: snoy.png (1856x748, 209.17K)

youtu.be/lxBTgRcHYFA?t=169
The original looks better in some cases.

Doesn't have to. Do I need to explain what hitboxes are to you, or are you just going to shut up and stop whining?

Coding is a talent that some companys simply ignore.

not in the case OP posted, which is specifically showing off vegetation draw distance

You're in the hitbox range you fucking retard why do DS1 fags keep trying to circle bosses for easy backstabs?

Attached: 1650051549196.jpg (1080x970, 853.2K)

@596802020
@596802361
incompetent bait

Hope your atleast getting paird for this.

Then why doesn't the same issue exist for DaS3?
metacritic.com/game/pc/dark-souls-iii

Destroyed. Absolutely obliterated.

>OH BOOO HOOOO HOOOO YOU'RE JUST TROLLLLLSSSSSS
Shut up, pussy. You're in over your head.

>still completely mindbroken by a 6 year old Wii U game.

Bwahahahah you'll never recover from BotW will you?

Attached: BoHq1czIIAEaICm.jpg (575x575, 32.15K)

>Jump Attacks
>Parry
>Weapon Arts
>Guard Counters
>Blocking
>Charge Attacks
problem is only 2 out of this list are good to the point where they make the rest irrelevant. who the fuck is using charged R2s when they could just pump out a few jumping attacks for more damage in the same timeframe it takes to charge one R2? Who the fuck is using guard counters when they're dogshit, slow and have no hyper armor? on another note I'm pissed off that they didn't implement the deflect mechanic from sekiro but with tighter timeframes to make it less braindead.

they fixed the load in buffer stutter last week

They didn't

Saying someone is mind broken or obsessed when they criticize something is childish deflection.

uh ohh is the Nintendo Internet Defence Force here?? PLEASE DONT ABDUCT ME PLEASE

Attached: 1650818902254.png (1295x831, 866.68K)

no, it doesn't

>crysis
>ran well

ok, I'll rephrase. They fixed it for people not gaming on a toaster

>he thinks FromSoftware has any say over Bloodborne the moment they got done with the game
Try Jimbob Ryan

Because you dumbfucks weren't turning Metacritic into a huge console war shitshow when DS3 came out. That dumb ass behavior only started to proliferate in the past 3ish years.

Why are you still seething about BotW - aka one of the greatest video games ever coded by mankind - 6 years later?

BotW fucked your ass so hard your asshole is still a bleeding maw more than half a decade later.

Its fucking hilarious how much this game ruined your life.

Attached: Laughter-is-therapy.jpg (656x364, 51.9K)

Coping. Absolutely coping.

>Doesn't have to. Do I need to explain what hitboxes are to you,
holy shit the cope lmao
>BRO THE HITBOXES DON'T HAVE TO BE ACCURATE

DS3 didn't come out and overshadow a Sony exclusive (the most deranged fanbase) into completely irrelevancy.

Bow to the GOAT.

Attached: 20220418_171236.jpg (2737x2756, 549.71K)

I still get the weird stutters when I go into a new area, but I will give them this: It's never happened at an inopportune time like during a boss fight. That's where I would be on the phone with them like FIX THIS SHIT.

>Its fucking hilarious how much this game ruined your life
loling @ this headcanon

>game has horrid input queue that will fuck you over if you mash, making you do attacks or rolls after having been staggered thus making you eat another hit usually
>at the same time the game has a horrible problem with input drops meaning that you often times have to mash in order to get the game to fucking operate
>i.e. you get fucked for mashing and you get fucked for not mashing

This alone doesn't get brought up enough honestly, its fucking horseshit

This doesn't make sense. If they fixed something, whatever it is, then even people on less than ultra high-end hardware would see a performance increase. The game runs the exact same for me as it did before. It even runs the same when I decrease my resolution. I get the same stuttering in certain areas regardless of whether I play at 2k or 1080p.

and some people see elvis working in tesco's in scotland , who gives a fuck?

>eVeN NASA cOmPuTeRs
lmfao shut the fuck up, retard

Crysis ran like shit on literally everything until recently

>illiterate indian outsource developers
don't blame shitskins for horrible Jap programming

>enough people care about Sony exclusives to drag the metacritic score of the game down by more than 1 point

Uh oh. I think you might be retarded.

I don't care much about it. You care a lot.

>some subhuman's top 10 list
meaningless

We're both working with anecdotal evidence here you fucking moron. If you want to conduct a study on it with different sets of hardware that runs the game on different patches then go ahead.

Including the Devs of said PS exclusive

Attached: snoy.png (1087x412, 213.66K)

It's almost like you could take 5 seconds and look at what users reviewed and then realize you're terminally stupid.

Right. They don't have to be pixel perfect. No game's hitboxes are. Keep going, but I'll still be right and you'll still be a shitter.