20 hourly Elden Ring threads

>20 hourly Elden Ring threads
>All of them hit post limit
What the fuck is wrong with all of you, you damn niggers?
Seriously why is this flood allowed wtf

Attached: fdt15rl4n1s21.jpg (1242x1241, 177.28K)

Because it's the latest Fromsoft game.
They're big events now. Give it a while, it'll die down.
also cute staffy

le cultural phenomenon sweaty
But yeah, mods and jannies are turboniggers

dark souls and nintendo is Yea Forums culture

obvious, isn't it?
jannies are eldeniggers

Haha the dog doesn't want to eat it because it isn't a baby haha!

Elon Musk is playing it.
LMSH made a massive bump (Skyrim levels)
has sold like 18million copies by now so plenty of people want to talk about it

Same shit happens with Smash and Pokemon too. Just filter it or ignore it until the fad passes.

Haha, this dog is hilarious! Love that 2nd row pic

game of the decade, simple as

Staffies are the white thinking man of Pitbull Terrier breeds, truly an amazing companion

All pitbulls are nigger dogs

Inbred mutants

desu I've seen more people talk about staffies having a bad name than people actually talking shit about staffies, even though it's the first thing everyone brings up about them
this is Britain, though, so YMMV

Attached: pup.jpg (1200x1200, 247.19K)

You're a mutt nigger

this game takes like 100 hours to beat it's lasted people a while, there's a lot of mixed feelings to discuss and there's no notable releases to discuiss prior or to come.

>no u
>implying

When your dog kills a child you'll rot in prison

>oh boy, I can't wait to enjoy my pre-ordered pizza!
>
>
>

Ah yes because the average gamer is an unappreciative cunt who just pokes at a game then moves on to something else like what they just played never existed at all, or wasn't worked on by a buttload of passionate people

Go fuck yourself OP. Gamers truly are the worst kind of capricious

yeah its really fucked up how people are discussing videogames on Yea Forums

>NOOO you cant talk about video games where are my /pol/bait and other off topic threads?

lmao fuck off pretending you give a shit about developer effort into products
you're on Yea Forums you give a shit about it like a redditor gives a shit about rural farmers

You're why the human race deserves nothing, and why aliens will never land.

Only niggers and muttyfied Jewish-American golems hate our best friend

And you're absolutely no different.

I bet you think your cellphone is some mundane thing to take for granted, rather than the magical divinatory square it is.

God, you'd be so fucked if you were beamed just 50 years into the past.

They're inbred mutant dogs who are born mentally unstable and no matter how well trained they are they all eventually snap.

>Videogames on the videogames board
Would you rather keep talking about trannies?

Based

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

It's a normalfag game that appeals to normalfags. Same reason Nintendo releases dominate the board for a while after release.

Maybe you should make a thread about what we should play after Elden Ring? You know, describe the merits of your favorite videogame that we should be playing and discussing instead of complaining.

>new sport sponsored by the mexicans!
>fights between two animals
>idea.bmp
>put dogs into ring
>dogs die
>put more dogs into ring
>dog lives
>breed dog
>make children fight in ring
>dogs die
>make more children fight in ring
>dog wins
>breed more dogs
>"what do you mean it's a degenerate breed? all dogs are man's best friend!"

>*keeps winning in you're path*
Yea Forums seething

Attached: 1617186317738.png (452x752, 769.94K)

If you were this fucking surprised, constantly, over every little technological marvel you wouldn't be on Yea Forums.
Do you also gawk at how amazing indoor plumbing is every time you take a shit and flush? No of course not because that's fucking stupid regardless of how much effort is put in.
Humans take everything for granted, including you, and acting like you don't only reveals you for the pretentious cocksucker that you are.
Kill yourself, put some effort into that so that when they find the body they can be amazed at how much effort you put into the attempt and how little effort you put into your life.

Attached: GOT DAMN.png (694x600, 1.02M)

>ARGGGG WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING FUN DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES ON THE VIDEO GAME BOARD NOOOOOO
Contrarianism is a disease, get over it before you start becoming bald from caring about inane bullshit like this.

Attached: 1648769475692.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>post opinion
>NOOOO WHY ARE YOU POST???
>muh contrarianism
why is Yea Forums like this?

Attached: youjustknow.png (796x2481, 2.15M)

Because people like making fun of retards like you that cannot handle seeing other people having fun.

Yes? Thanks for pointing out that it's the fucking Jews

You declared victory before remembering to start the argument. Lazy shitposter gets no seethe

You don't fathom just how bloody magical and utopic the 21st century is. You are living in Atlantean times, right now.

This is the most Reddit post I've ever seen on Yea Forums.

>argument
No one is arguing with you user, people are making fun of you, it's not the same thing.

what an awful fucking salad

(You)

Even if that was true it fucking isn't, by the way there's still no fucking way you're this amazed at microscopic shit on a day to day basis, and if by some miracle you are, your mind is on the same level as the dog in the OP. Like how cats are impressed when a CD drive pops open.

>it fucking isn't, by the way

Lol. Try describing the internet to someone from 300 years ago. You disrespect modern healthcare.

Thinking man’s dog, you say?

Attached: C3574594-2288-45CB-BA0E-EBD5995DF0AD.jpg (1151x2048, 358.98K)

There's no way you're not actually a fucking redditor refugee, that or actually underageb&.

Attached: are_you_retarded.jpg (435x461, 25.44K)

Kys

I accept your (childish) concession.

Cute marshmellows

It amazes me just how garbage the human species is. You're surrounded in magic, and yet nothing is, not to you.

Attached: science is magic.png (667x970, 66.36K)

Attached: 1641060625199.gif (518x347, 2.51M)

white staffies get very pink and smell nice after running and playing in the sun & grass, it's adorable

Not nearly as childish as throwing your arms up in a hallelujah every time you turn a handle and water drips out of the magic metal tap.
You are no different and the moment you step away from the computer you're gonna find some measly thing to get annoyed by, like your neighbor being too loud or your bills piling up or some task you don't want to do but has to be done, just like every other person since the dawn of fucking time.

>You are no different
Yes, it's a curse. Start to appreciate your surroundings more. Alienate yourself more.

I can't tell if you're a schizo, a druggie, trolling, or some combination of the three.

Attached: [Confused HUNH].gif (805x540, 100.09K)

You knew damn well that this game was going to dominate discussion in Yea Forums for weeks and weeks. I remember people bitching about the hype and rumor threads. They had no clue what they were in for once it actually released.

>turn a handle and water drips out of the magic metal tap.
In the future there will be water wars, and people doing this today will be seen as evil in the future for wasting so much precious fluids

>I can't tell
Now tell me something I don't know

That you should fix your substance abuse problem.

Do you really think magic/wonder is purely aesthetic...? ...Not objectivity? That's flawed thinking.

I get it, it's hard for someone so exposed to aesthetic. You think shit like magic is literally just outdated cultural hocus pocus. You think modern mathematical diagrams wouldn't look significantly more arcane to an ancient philosopher than their own Hermetic circles.

>videogame on a videogame board

Attached: 1446228400811.jpg (454x508, 52.96K)

Pits are mutated pigs not dogs

Attached: 1648163733718.png (823x741, 597.04K)

good thing we aren't on Yea Forums.org

and how do these threads in which, as you've said, people are discussing a videogame, hinder your ability to talk about videogames?

Attached: 1650830950799.png (1024x960, 1.42M)