Tick Tock Modders

Tick Tock Modders
The end is coming

Attached: ed.png (1280x640, 189.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1bNak4HzbEaZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish.

For what, PvP cheaters? Punishing modders won't do anything about that.

Attached: 1631181024696.png (911x880, 822.63K)

>ticktock

iis that a new feature they added? i uninstalled the app cuz shorts and snapchat have etter features

what is happening and will the degenerates be gone?

Howso?

tick tock arsonists
the firemen are coming

Attached: 118124206512.jpg (305x320, 15.77K)

Kill yourselves pvptroons

Attached: 1650511347419.png (844x1024, 94.26K)

I just keep reporting any WHM that CCs me when I LB or any MCH that executes me with their LB. Not all of them but some must be cheating and it’s a matter of time before Yoshi kills the mods once the console players start bitching en masse.

I'm sorry you're a 60-year-old conservative bible thumper but PvP cheaters have nothing to do with sex mods and lingerie and killing one won't kill the other

Tick tock

>Aaaaaany day now

Where do I get this? Really having trouble finding it.

Are there lag switches for PVP? I was about to kill a SGE on the starting fight and my game froze for like 3 seconds, same thing happened when I was fighting a SAM on the same game

>removes clothes
>queues for alliance roulette
>forces you to run Syrcus Tower for the billionth time
what now tough guy?

Attached: 1635444056574.jpg (819x1024, 51.36K)

Nice try yoshipiss

Pls I just want to win for a change

I haven't play it for a while, but is there something wrong with syrcus tower?

Play MCH

Attached: 1650079422520.webm (550x700, 2.89M)

>you end up in Labyrinth of the Ancients with a group that wipes on Atomos, the Bomb, Behemoth and the final boss.
Have a good day.

apart from it being one of the only 3 raids you can possibly get in this roulette, nothing

I'm actually having fun in Frontline with Dragoon

>get WoD
>wipe 3 times on angry manjew
>alliance disbands

Attached: red-birb-gumi.gif (478x640, 3.7M)

6.1 made me drop gnb to play drk full time after playing both.

Dragoon played properly is just as spastic as their ability to jump 50 feet into the air should suggest and I am loving it

>Soulless_pvp.webm

>na moment

Anyone who thinks that Yoshi is gunna kill mods is dumb as fuck. They've already said time and time again they wont add anything that scans your computer for files.

For the PvP bots they'll simply add more report functions.

Attached: 1617556014623.png (669x769, 1.04M)

>pvp is the only mode where dragoons can actually jump
sad

what is wrong with the zoomer faggot generation

Attached: noob.jpg (188x96, 4.38K)

nice try lightnigger

Attached: This hurts the k fag.webm (270x412, 1.45M)

vocaroo.com/1bNak4HzbEaZ

Attached: 1650417364046.png (1280x720, 1.89M)

Attached: 1650150066975.webm (682x360, 2.51M)

You're in for a rude awakening.

Attached: easy anti cheat.jpg (620x486, 84.45K)

>Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
Based

>PvP cheaters have nothing to do with sex mods and lingerie and killing one won't kill the other
Killing one type of add-on means killing other types of add-ons. How stupid are you that you think something like file verification would just skip shit like penumbra or BDTH?

>on the path to getting blown the fuck out
>saved only be envirmental shit
>immediately dies anyway
lmao how do monks cope

WE WUZ GODS N SHIT

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 611.35K)

>something like file verification
That entire idea was killed years ago, they're never going to check for clientside mods. The most you can really hope for is additional report functions.

the angry manjew thing was on chaos, so it's more of a french thing
>queue for new praetorium
>get paired with 3 frenchfags
>when a stack marker shows up on one of them they start running away from it
>they're not even sprouts

someone should remake these maps as tf2 maps

Why would the DRG use Horrid Roar on the guy running away? is this bronze?

>PvE spergs and gpose coomers gaslighting pvp chads with their cheater addons
You abandoned us a long time ago, what right do you have intruding upon our haven?

Bronze brain

Attached: pvp.png (800x450, 449.73K)

This would actually be a really good TF2 mode if spawn times were kept short, I think stuff like "five Engineers turtling the crystal with their sentries" would probably be a problem but get evened out by one or two Demomen

pvp was a mistake
especially in mmos

I and it take longer on purpose

Bronze/Unranked pvp = Soul

I do this shit all the time.
what went wrong here

>pvp
>chads
Dont get cocky now. Wintrading yourself to top 100 in the past doesnt make you a chad. And now ranking is completely irrelevant since you dont even get shit for it.

Killing a reaper is not impressive.

>wowfugees seething that there might be a crack down on their bots that play the game for them
>they try claim its actually going to be against the people modding in different hair styles client side

Do you see the fucking Crystal in the webm? You know, the actual objective of the game?

So what you want is Square being able to see everything on your computer the entire time you're playing. Hope your loli folder is locked away really good.

Yeah but the enemy I fight is also not pushing the crystal so why does it matter.

1v1s in this game are so fucking dumb its incredible. Literally no skill required just press whatever ability is ready.

PUSH THE FUCKING CART

>muh wintrading boogeyman
frontlines and rival wings exist parsetroon

I don't want them to do anything but I worry what they'll do if PvPtrannies don't stop being niggers.

MAKE ME

>but the feast
lel
>ranking is completely irrelevant
GOOD

Attached: 1650568271527.webm (1146x846, 2.88M)

>Frontlines
Thats just a huge zerg
>Rival Wings
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

You people do know that there are laws in Japan that prevent companies from doing clientside monitoring.

Why would people cheat in CC? It is over so fast when you get a bad team and you gain nothing from the higher tiers. Do people have no joy in this game other than arbitrary rank ticking up?