Elden ring lore

What does it mean

Attached: 1650767784283m.jpg (717x1024, 74.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/NoZrLXb4pn3
youtu.be/GaR5LcUi30Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's literally resting in hip bones

That looks incredibly painful

4U

lethal even

what does it mean?

Attached: inbound7877775501688635119.png (1546x8000, 1.16M)

This sort of fake depth convinces me this game is the next amongus, worshiped by literal 12 year old.

strawpoll.com/polls/NoZrLXb4pn3
Vote on Goldmask if you haven’t already

Attached: B3CE1099-63CD-4E22-A11D-94B7E27E8922.jpg (400x211, 11.59K)

just wait for the hour long youtube video bro
#zanzibartforgives

>Goldfags divided on what their ending means
>Everyone else understands

It's a reference to this.

Attached: Geopoliticus.jpg (2048x1776, 179.69K)

Attached: 8626458.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

>”order” stands divided
>freedom stands together

You're a big girl

what the fuck is that

amogus

HUGE DISCOVERY

There is no text in the game that says Destined Death was ever part of the Elden Ring

What is it about Radagon that makes him such good bullybait?

Attached: FRHH544aIAAi8ib.jpg (2047x1543, 672.46K)

He’s a power seeking weakling who couldn’t earn a crown with his strength so he married into it instead

Godfrey, you really need to get over your ex-wife

One of the main questions I have is why are exiled/banished knights protecting Godrick in Stormveil.
All of Godrick's soldiers are fucking off in Limgrave, none of them are in Stormveil.
The exiled soldiers seem to use really flashy storm arts and had all of their gear changed from what it was after being exiled, or their hoods cover their real armor.
They are tied to nothing supposedly, yet here they are, the most loyal and trusted protectors soldiers defending Godrick, even moreso than his own men, one of the last heirs of the golden lineage.

Bravo Miahacksi

Why is there a total replica of the Roundtable Hold in Leyndell?

Godrick hired exiles and other riff raff to defend his castle

I’ve come to seek audience once more

Radagon wasn't a real person.
He was always a weapon of the Golden Order
Beast wielding him at the end should have told you

So is Marika canonically a titty monster?

Attached: 1650556165802.png (960x1300, 1.32M)

my nigga miyazaki just doing the same shit as he did in bloodborne

Godrick couldn't command the loyalty of any of Stormveils actual knights, they all fucked off rather than follow that loser
He needed to scrape together the dregs to have someone to protect him.
He's the loosiest loser

They’re defending the castle and the Golden lineage more than Godrick himself

Salvador Dali's Geopoliticus Child Watches the Birth of the New Man.
What sort of retard hasn't heard of Dali? His movement is literally used as a coping mechanism for shit artists in the modern era.

Attached: Salv Dali.jpg (585x440, 32.74K)

神人とは、通常のデミゴッドとは異なる存在

エルデンリング、即ち女王マリカの時代が終わったとき

神となり、新しい律を掲げるべく、尊く生まれ落ちているのです

why is it fuzzy

what does his image mean

Attached: 1602870563340.png (1000x1271, 314.21K)

Who forged the Black Knives?
Hewg? Is that why he's been enslaved? Or maybe Iji? Since he's Ranni's vassal and all

That was the original, ours is for filthy tarnished

don't care about pre-internet art, being a big fish in a small pond isn't impressive it just means your crap spread the farthest

are we to say the twilight saga is a great work of art for being widely known and influential?

They already had the knives, Ranni infused them

Albinauric lives matter

I swear to god I'm not a schizo, just one minute ago I could see the moon just under the erdtree branches and as I was setting up to take a screenshot it completely disappeared...

Is the moon buggy or is there some sort of lore fuckery going on? Anyone else see something like what I'm describing?

Attached: 20220424155052_1.jpg (1360x768, 220.34K)

Ranni admits to stealing the rune of death and making the knives if you follow Rogiers story

Why does it have the seat that looks like a pelvic bone?

Why fromsoft litter candles to every room?

Attached: 1650818967817.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>are we to say the twilight saga is a great work of art for being widely known and influential?
No, but it says something about modern culture and modern people that it was so widely enjoyed

Attached: 97710682_p0.jpg (639x528, 183.74K)

>UWorld

im glad I don’t have to take the USMLE ever again

>The chair was a fuckign pelvis the entire time
DUDE IM RETARDED.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE BLOOD AND EVERYTHING.
BRO IM RETARFFD.

Someone in the team had a hot wax fetish

Could be a time thing, try going back to a grace, setting the time back, and see if it helps

Did Miquella's power work on everyone except Morgott?

>NOOOO you cant just burst out the baby incubation femoid like that!!!

How come it looks like flowers

I need a picture of Miquella beaming at Morgott and trying to win him over, and Morgott just backhanding him in response and calling him a traitor

Source of pic?

Those "dregs" are still pretty strong all things considered. Banished Knights can fuck up most other knightfags.

I only know about Da vinci, leonardo, michelangelo, Rapheal, and Donatello and I couldn't name a single work they did except Mona Lisa and the mural for the Sistine Chapel. I don't know a single "modern" artist since modern art seems to have devolved to literal shitposting being viewed as high value art.

jojo reference?

Dali was in the US at the time (1940-1948), it likely represents America emerging as a super power post WW2, hence the "New Man" emerges from America.
Dali spearheaded the idea of drawing nonsense only thought of through dreams. It is through surrealism some of the coolest concept art we get for vidya emerges because it requires thinking down nonsensical lines.

>this game is the next amongus
Holy fucking kek. I love Yea Forums so much its unreal.

それは、人の身には決して許されぬことじゃ
黄金樹を焼くは、原初の大罪。まして、死のルーンの力を求めるとは・・・
死のルーンとは、即ち運命の死
黄金の律のはじまりに、取り除かれ、封じられた影
それを再び解き放つなど・・・
・・・指様は、いや大いなる意志が、決して許さないじゃろう
・・・
・・・だが、今は・・・
・・・今は、指様は止まり、我らには、大いなる意志に触れる術もない
世界と生命は壊れ、指様すら知らぬ、起こるべきでないことが起こっている
・・・どうして、大罪が大罪のままであると言えようか
・・・だから、あんた、やっておしまいよ
自分が正しいと思うことを、やればいいさね

do you ever think pizza is art bro?

tldr

>don't care about pre-internet art
holy braindead

Attached: woah.webm (520x292, 2.93M)

she has like B or C cup judging by her statue

any lore on why the tree looks so fucking awful?

I kinda like the theory that the Elden Ring endings split into the other FromSoft games.

the elden ring is extremely powerful but it doesn't control the laws of nature like some Matrix source code shit

Don't worry Dali was a pretty based Spaniard. When Picasso became a communist Dali called him out for being a fag. His wife was also a titty monster.

youtu.be/GaR5LcUi30Q forgotten kino The Hourglass Sanatorium (1973)

Looks like some terrible shit off someone's Deviant Art page

I heard of Dali but I thought he just melted watches.

>Godrick hired exiles and other riff raff to defend his castle
>Doesn't use his own men
That doesn't add up, they aren't said to be mercenaries and know for sure tree/beast men belong to Godrick.
Why aren't the "mercenaries" outside and godrick soldiers inside? Why are the exiles stronger and flashier?
The only other places banished knights are found is:
>Cathredal of the Dragon Communion
>Castle Sol
>Farum Azula
and those exile soldier storm/dragon arts aren't something to be ignored either.
I believe they are not just mere "dregs"
Unironically true. You can also find the exact same exile soldier's shields littering the outside of the capital battlegrounds.

Huge in japan

>mending runes don't affect reality
Is this brainlet serious?

The exiles possessed skills that their former, superior masters taught them. Meanwhile, Godrick was such a shitty Lord that his own troops are poorly trained and disciplined.

>I believe they are not just mere "dregs"
They may be talented, but the implication is that he hit up the best of the exiled, the jailed, and the disgraced to make up his ranks, and people of quality refused to work for him.

A child watches as a man emerges from an egg, bursting out of America, with a hand resting on Europe for support, and it has something to do with geopolitics.
I have no idea.

More like nu-man amirite

>Despite being one of the greatest heroes he's a complete failure when it actually counts
>Divorced his wife to suck up Godwyn's sloppy seconds
>Two of his kids are planning to ruin his life's work
>One of his kids rejected his teachings
>Second wife and literal other half has driven the world into ruin
>Has to call upon his current wife's ex to take up the mantle of Elden Lord again

He posts this shit every thread as if anyone cares

>they had to meticulously go through medical texts and redefine everything in the womb as inanimate objects because women can't just not be whores

You can literally go to the Malenia arena and see the spot on the tree where Miquellas egg was stolen from by Mogh. When it was where the womb of the tree figure would have been, it's pretty obvious

Attached: file.png (1800x900, 2.08M)

The fuck are you on about

I know, I think they're literally Godwyn's men, defending his last shitty heir.
All of those places I mentioned are directly linked with Godwyn.
I am going to have to look more into it in a playthrough, but I really feal like Exile soldiers are not some generic mercenary.

While the competent fighters are defending the castle, Godrick sends out the more loyal soldiers to look for tarnished to graft or magic artifacts and cool stuff to add to his collection

just guessing but the trunk might be a 3D object and they have to make it look like shit to not fuck your framerate when you look at it

How did he carry it.

Malenia would rip him to shreds seconds after he did that.

so is that miquella inside the egg?

Mohg is /fit/

Omens are canonically STRchads and also Mohg has tons of second gen albinauric frens

probably some schizo shit about abortion which has nothing to do with that image

Malenia was too busy fighting Radahn for no reason. Dumb bitch didn't even realize that Miquella got kidnapped. Dumb bitch waited for years outside an empty husk thinking her brother was still inside it. What a dumb bitch.

I voted against him purely to spite you.