Nvidia leak proved real again and again

Sony is confirmed porting more games to PC, Dragon's Dogma 2 real title and documents leaked and Tomb Raider next game has been announced (confirmed a remake of the first game, thus just named "Tomb Raider")
>Demon's Souls
>Ghosts of Tsushima
>Gran Turismo 7
>Helldivers 2
>Horizon Forbidden West
>Ratchet & Clank
>Returnal
>Sackboy: A Big Adventure
>Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster
>Mortal Kombat XII
>Mirror's Edge (Catalyst?) RTX Remaster
>Untitled Respawn Game (Likely Zampella's new IP)
>Endless Legend 2
>Shin Megami Tensei 5
>Total War 9
>New Bioshock
>BioShock RTX Remaster
>XCOM 3
>Final Fantasy 9 Remake
>Tomb Raider
>Tekken 8
>Gears 6
>Halo 5: Guardians
>Dragon's Dogma 2
>Monster Hunter 6
>Resident Evil 4 Remake
>Cities Skylines 2
>Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
>Metro "Next"
>Timesplitters 2 (Remastered)
>Catherine Full Body
Thoughts?

Attached: 1650818817721.jpg (760x450, 32.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomqe/status/1476940965470683137
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Demon's and SMTV are the only titles there i have any interest in... assuming they do come out. can't emulate those two for whatever reason.

>Endless Legend 2
Nice. Don't care about the rest.

I just want fucking Bloodborne

Attached: 1646388628669.jpg (700x517, 164.22K)

Wait is dogma 2 really actually confirmed?

>Implying
Humankind fucking sucked for a reason

It wasn't confirmed but more documents leaked showing art, business and marketing strategy and such
2024 release

I don't see why everyone is so upset about Sony moving into more of a publisher/service situation with PlayStation when that's exactly where the industry is going. We aren't in the 80s, 90s, or early 2000s anymore. You shouldn't need to have to buy a $500 box just to play your games on when we have digital games coming out the same time as physical (which is redundant for any other industry except for video games) and PCs that can run the games just fine. The console are built on the same architecture as PCs to begin with anyway, so what's the problem? You don't buy an iPod or mp3 player anymore for music. You don't need DVDs or Blu-rays for your movies anymore. Nor will we ever have to go back to that since digital is the future whether you want it to be or not. Why are you all so up in arms about Sony seeing where the future of the industry is going and following that rather than being left behind? Why wouldn't you want PS games like Horizon, Spiderman, GoW, and on your PC? This could even MAYBE lead to them being the first to get a "PlayStation App" of some sort on your literal Sony TVs and smartphones or something, increasing their ecosystem, giving them more sources of revenue, and more chances to make more games. Why can none of you see where Sony is coming from?

Holy FUCK Itsuno PLEASE deliver

yeah except that nobody gives a shit about most of these, the only one people would be excited about is bloodborne and its not on the list

huh? People are upset about it?

>another tomb raider remake

what the fuck

Attached: 171619-lara-croft-tomb-raider-anniversary-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1130, 119.54K)

>Endless Legend 2
"""PLEASE"""

Attached: demand.gif (640x360, 665.38K)

I'm all for them making their own PC launcher. When games finally come out on PC and i bought them on PS5, I'm never going to rebuy them on PC so if they did a Microsoft move where you only buy it once I'd be replaying Days Gone or God of War again. They should do it for Steam too but Valve probably doesn't want to do that.

They took too long releasing another game so now they have to start over

Bloodborne died with Japan Studio and Sony probably can't even remaster it

>Ghost of Tushima
Is this an Ubisoft-like? Like Horizon?

smt v..... please!

>I don't see why everyone is so upset about Sony moving into more of a publisher/service situation
Because teenagers have yet to develop a personality of their own and substitute it using branding/brands. So them buying a Playstation is part of their personality and they have yet to understand that a corporation doesn't give a shit about you.

Wait did I miss this, or is it the same DD2 leak we had for a while now?

>RTX remasters
Why are companies bothering with this memetech with Unreal 5 already has a better device-independent implementation of raytracing? Do people not remember PhysX? Or HairTexxx?

No, it was a week ago

>dragons dogma
I only managed to get to the first city because it was so fucking boring.

> showing art
Please do share

>Ubisoft-like
That's a meme regurgitated by shitposters who didn't even play the game.
GOT actually has SOUL and great combat.

A reboot is more likely

Endless Legend 1 sucked for a reason

Especially in something like Mirror's Edge which is already using raytraced lighting so it won't really add anything to do it in real-time unless they also add a day/night cycle.

please give us a link user

Because I already bought a PS5 and played games on it and I don't want my purchase to have been a mistake and my experiences with those games to have been wasted.

> halo 5: guardians

Is anyone reading this shit?

Link it.

Attached: 1639782719682.jpg (337x371, 25.5K)

A certain amount of Sony loyalists probably are. Of course we don't see much anger here because we don't have many console-warmongers.

ayymdfag cope

Everything has pointed at Dragon's Dogma 2 being real for like 2+ years
Nvidia leak and the Capcom stolen data leak
Itsuno himself said it was one of the two games (with DMC5) Capcom would let him make. He made that first, was a success, and now he is working on another unannounced title. He even said it's going well:
>twitter.com/tomqe/status/1476940965470683137

The only question is WHEN. The original Capcom leak reported 2022, but that was back in 2020. We are probably gonna see it in 2023, and they could make an announcement this month for the 10th anniversary.

Attached: Cart1.jpg (3868x1080, 1.56M)

>GoT
still empty ubishit world with copypasted outposts

Basically, though it is a bit better than both. Some of the bosses have an extremely simplified, basic-ass version of sekiros guard mechanic too. Plus you follow the wind instead of obnoxious markers, and for a major western developed game there was barely any pozzed shit but they couldn't help themselves and one of the main characters is a lesbian

Attached: 1650711210639.png (833x981, 384.85K)

Open world design yes it is Ubi style but its carried by its combat and setting ultra hard. Its pretty good game overall and while playing while I absolutely despise ubishit I loved GoT.

Lumen is RTX.

snoy fags on suicide watch

Hot lesbian or dyke lesbian?

I think this was the last straw, even for the biggest snoy.

>only next-gen
Bullshit, Capcom would never release a next-gen only title right now

You'd be surprised user. Hang out here for a while and whenever something comes up with Sony "losing an exclusive to PC" there's always a problem.

Doesn't matter when the combat and main story are good.
Elden Ring is even more empty and has more copy pasted content but you faggots are still shilling it 24/7.

so whats the next port after uncharted? last of us remake or bloodborne ? it cant be spider-man

Time prepare and get a PS5/new TV. I will drop everything and cut all contact when this launches.

Attached: 54j746k76i7687.jpg (413x286, 32.89K)

>2024

dd was 10 fucking years ago...

Attached: 2d2.png (644x694, 344.33K)

I know this is a joke, but the sad part is that there are people who honestly feel this way.

>Unreal 5 already has a better device-independent implementation of raytracing
no it doesnt retard.

>2024
>right now

I'm literally not joking I don't know why you think I am.

>Elden Ring is even more empty and has more copy pasted
Elden Ring has the best open world map density ever and over double the original content of any From game to date

>Dragon's Dogma 2
I just want this one thing to be real. ONE THING.

Attached: aku-shokku.gif (495x378, 684.82K)

>c*nsole
Wtf are you doing?

Ok drone. Fuck off.

it was in the capcom database leak and the nvidia leak. it's real

More of a dyke. It is a 60 year old BADASS empowered woman who can kill hundreds of men on her own

Wait was that big Capcom leak really in 2020? I've done nothing with my life since then.

Attached: 1610947608650.jpg (640x589, 164.28K)

YEEEEES
FUCKING FINALLY

I play on all platforms.

makes sense its only for next gen and being released in 2024, they guarantee pushed it back because of limited stock of gpus and consoles

you get what you pay for bro

I assume its mainly on twitter.

playing a 3rd party game on a console is retarded

Attached: Control-PS5-settings-scaled.jpg (2560x1453, 283.85K)

Stop lying OP, none of those are actually confirmed