Ask Yea Forums for headphone recommendation

>ask Yea Forums for headphone recommendation
>general consensus say sennheiser
>buy the gaming headset because it cheap
>earpad didn't last for a year
great. 150 bucks well spent.
well I don't have a good impression for this company. dunno why Yea Forums shills for them.

Attached: Capture.png (677x901, 1.06M)

>buying gaming-anything

>gaming headset
lol
the earpads are replaceable btw

>>buy the gaming headset
lol lmao

I don’t know anything about these particular headphones, but you can buy new earpads for like 6 bucks, you retard.

Gaming headsets are a meme. Sennheiser hd560 are perfectly fine.

I have good headphones
unfortunately my earwax drips down into it and I have to pick it out

This
I replaced mine myself, then had to buy a cable replacement too. Still good though.

>gaming headset
lmao

Hot shower and a q-tip works wonders for that, user.

This shit right here makes me believe in the NPC meme.
> be user
> go to Yea Forums to ask for headphone recommendations
> 2/3 anons said pick this headphone
> Did no fucking research, because going on YouTube/newgg/reading the reviews takes too much time!
> Buy it
> Earbuds rip
> Oh no, hate Yea Forums
I got headphones that lasted me 4 years, only now did the earbuds ripped (and I'm a retard too, if I wasn't as reckless could have lasted longer)

>bought a 4$ headset
>got a free headset in a bundle for buying something once
>piece of shit that doesn't work, but I took off the two faux-leather earpads and stuck them on the first one
held for 3 years an counting, no white noise, no scratch sounds, nothing
I pity you

If something is marketed for gamers, it's going to be garbage with led lights glued on to it.

>not having a 5.2 system
>not even a 2.1 or even just stereo speakers
not gonna lie m8, you are too much of a pussy

You can tell this is a bullshit scenario as Yea Forums would tell you to get the DT770. Sennheisier is a /g/ suggestion (and not a good one).

people recommend the sennsheiser 600/650 not those piece of shit gayming ones you piece of shit
that's like buying a made in china toyota and then complaining that it doesnt have the same quality as a japanese made one

>Ripped seam
Learn to sew, faggot.

>buy [x] because it cheap
Found your issue.

You shouldn't buy any peripheral more expensive than 30. Quality difference is minimal and duration is similar.

Mine are like that too? How do I fix it? I only have super glue.

Hyperx cloud 2 best headset under 200 dollars

i got pic related around 5 years ago and they are still holding up great

Attached: audio_technica_ath_m50xbb_professional_monitor_headphone_blue_1385864.jpg (2500x2500, 519.36K)

>general consensus say sennheiser
lmao

>earpad didn't last for a year
lol but earpads are consumable and you should expect to replace them occasionally anyway.

>people recommend the sennsheiser 600/650
ah yes. spend 300+ for two speakers goyim.

150 bucks is cheap to you? For fucking headphones?

'gaming' lines are typically shit, even for a brand like sennheiser.

Go see how much a LCD-5 sells for.

yes absolutely. headphones are the arcade stick of vidya. if you're not spending 300 dollars or more then you might as well buy speakers instead

>but I can find even a bigger ripoff out there!
Are you trying to impress me with your braindead consummerism? Because it is not working.

Yes, user, that's what good speakers cost.

I just wear this.
Had some meme logitech 7.1 ones but it's so annoying to use them

Attached: D_NQ_NP_964944-MLU32804235486_112019-O.jpg (466x500, 21.18K)

anyone else collect there earwax in a jar and use it to make a candle?

If you are spending less than 250(MSRP) then you are likely going to be replacing them sooner than you'd like.

Got mine for 150

you could have gotten a g733 for cheaper and it's wireless. i also tried sennheiser but i hated it and returned it immediately.

how fucking fat and sweaty are you to have these broken within a year?

Got mine for 200.

>wireless

1. Cheap, so you got what you pay for.
2. You can easily replay the ear pads for cheap as well, you dumb fuck.

I have wet ear wax because I'm a white man fuck you and your flaky disgusting earwax chinkoid

Had my HD598 for like 10 years now.
The earpads lasted for like 7 seven years and I still used them when they were torn for another 2 until I bought replacement pads.

I never claimed it was wet or dry. Also I'm white

Attached: 1650738969870.jpg (530x762, 95.04K)

>not spending at least 1500 bucks
kek

I'm fat and sweaty and my headphones have never torn like that. OP just bought garbage

It's absolutely fucked when it comes to pricing for audio equipment, I get that these companies maybe spend some on R&D (if any), but then you get some plastic shit that breaks with poorly tuned sound and headache inducing clamping at 99+ dollars because for whatever reason everyone decided to charge over 3 times more than what they should at some point. You can get away with not shilling out that much for a pair but there will be some shitty compromise, it's up to you if it's worth it by looking up reviews and hoping you get a good batch.

spider headphones anyone?

Pricing only goes silly because boomers with more money than hearing will pay it and are violently opposed to scientific measurements. It is wonky with headphones because a FR chart doesn't tell you what they sound like (fuck off you goddamn 990 goblin) but for other parts of the chain like amps, dacs, cables there is no point going beyond all but the shittiest chinesium units because there is no difference audible to human ears. Your pet bat might tell the difference but he doesn't care for human music.

Attached: JDS-Labs-Atom-Amp-01.jpg (1920x1080, 241.43K)

>Yea Forums says sennheiser
>buy the cheap gaming headset
>it didnt last long
dhuurrr
retard fag you should have gotten the hd600s or something

Earwax is not combustible is it?

>sennheiser
lol
>gaming headset
lol

The wax in a fucking candle isn't either, my dude.
You light the WICK, not the WAX.
The wax holds the wick up and slows the burn so the candle actually lasts.

NEVER EVER BUY "GAMING" ANYTHING YOU FUCKING MORON
and you can exchange earpads, they're not expensive

>tfw sweat melts the rubber coating on earpads and the raw foam makes them more comfy than ever

Attached: hmmh.jpg (1228x1228, 234.66K)

100€ headphones produce better sound than 1000€ speaker system

I know how a petroleum wax candle works, friend. It melts because of the wick heat and evaporates into a flammable gas. I was just wondering if ear wax worked the same way but thankfully it doesn't.

Never buy "gaming" headsets. If it has "gaming" in the product name it is guaranteed to be overpriced because of it.
Just buy good headphones in general and then buy a separate cheapo mic. I've been using a microphone on a shitty Chinese headset for several years while using actually good headphones and none of my friends have ever complained about it.

The absolute state of sound cucks

>gaming headset

Attached: wheeze.jpg (441x302, 13.98K)

Just get a Plantronics headset, they're call centre tier audio wise but they last, the price is right, and the mic isolates your voice very well.

>had my C5220 headset for the past two years without issue and doubt I'd buy anything else again

>buy Sennheiser HD598s back in 2013 when they were 100 bucks on sale on amazon, originally 300~350usd
>have replaced the earpads twice
>the foam headband once
>just recently broke the 1/4th to 1/8th plug converter
>10 dollars for two converters, 20 dollars for the two ear pad sets (10 each), 10 for headband over nearly 10 years
>same original wire which can be unplugged from the headphones themselves making it easily replaceable
>audio quality hasn't deteriorated at all
>the build quality is fantastic, no chips or dings in the headphones themselves

These are the best goddamn headphones i've ever bought in my motherfucking life.

Attached: IMG_20220424_145403.jpg (4000x2250, 2.6M)

i have the same pair of sennheisers i got like 6 years ago, i change the pads once in a while because they get oily from my skin and hair, other than that, they are fucking perfect dude

>D2ArmorPicker

Attached: pointy.png (112x112, 21.62K)

>bought a pair of Philips SHP9500s back in 2016
>haven't had to replace anything on it and they still work great
If you take care of your shit it'll take care of you.

for good headphones? yes, absolutely.

lmfao even

SHUT UP I DON'T EVEN PLAY D2 ANYMORE REEEE

Attached: 6RdW1f9.png (717x251, 232.55K)

>bought a pair of MDR-V6s in 1998
>use them everyday for everything audio
>haven't had to replace anything but the earpads once 10 years ago
They sound better than anything else I've tried and best of all, just keep on working.

Attached: mdr-v6.jpg (2500x2500, 442.71K)

same thing happened to my sennheiser HD 450BT, but my ear pads are replaceable.
other than that mine are working just fine.
>still manages +30h of playtime
>charge every other night
>can walk around my entire room while listening to music from my computer
>can switch to my phone with the press of a button (turn off BT in windows)
>BT dongle works for my controller aswell
its been great

you have triggered the audiophiles

Had my 599's since 2017
Still perfectly fine.

>Gaming headset
you asked for it you fucking retard.
Literally just get a regular set of headphones and a some other mic you can put somewhere

I use JBL T110 earbuds, cost like 10 bucks, great quality and have lasted for 3 years even with constant movement, why retarded niggers buy anything expensive is beyond me

no way fake leather ear pads last 10 years

Mine have held up just as well and they're great, but the V shape to the audio really gets bothersome after a while. I haven't heard mid-tones in ten years.

>buy ... cheap
>didn't last
no shit

>snapshyster
buy beyers