Sonic Frontiers

Will it be good?

I truly believe this will be the one. They even delayed it for a year to polish it.

Attached: frontiers.jpg (1280x720, 105.04K)

I’m not interested unless it’s confirmed Shadow is in it

I'm not interested unless it's confirmed Infinite is in it

purple characters

Attached: why are we always broke.png (960x518, 606.57K)

redditbob

autism

I bet they delayed it because they saw Sonic Speed Simulator and went "Oh.... that's actually better than our game..."

>Sonic team getting mogged by Roblox
You better believe it.

Same he should just live in the Ruby like how Chaos 0 lives in the Master Emerald and show up from time to time.

Attached: 1642890164074.gif (600x600, 267.58K)

Lol no chance
purple characters

Attached: Fang Emerald.gif (512x304, 5.4K)

why did the jannies delete the completely normal sonic thread a few minutes ago?

My faith in Sonic Team is at 0 and I still expect to be let down.

I think its a rule and it's actually Adventure 3 in disguise.

>not sa3
>no chao garden
itll be shite

it has no choice but to be game of the year. and for this reason, it certainly will!

ruse*

Please, if they made SA3 they'd fuck that up too.

They did a poll way back in 2018 where they asked what feature the fans would like to see in a future Sonic game. There is still hope

Characters with jewels and gems!

It's just a damn mystery it is.

Attached: 1524690062366.png (894x894, 865.64K)

>it finally releases
>Sonic Team: "Oops! Haha, we actually just spent all that time upgrading Hedgehog Engine again haha"

Realistically? No, probably not. Sonic Team has been fucked for ages. I want it to be good, but I'm not holding my breath.

>Will it be good?

ENTER

Attached: 182px-MorioKishimoto.png (182x240, 75.93K)

Anyone got images/archives of all the leaks that were proven to be true?

Thems the noble kings.

Gotta purge 'em for the pennies to earn off. It's a pity, as I was just about to dissect why Storm should go out with Jet, or Bark with Fang, or cracking the code about Heavy Magician being a fujo.

Attached: 1468642233.wolfbuns_rotorsfa.png (1280x682, 447.85K)

Which non-purple characters appreciate purple characters the most?

Attached: 1638121037593.png (1280x1013, 479.98K)

Get killed, Archieniggers.

Sonic is on the up right now. I think it will be good

Attached: Sonic.png (621x446, 11.99K)

What the fuck did you just call me? I do not like the Archie comics and I was bitching about Ian Flynn in the last thread. as a whole anyway, generally trash writing, but occasionally a funny joke or gag, I like some of the art, and I like Off Panel a lot but I really don't like the overarching plots or characters original to it outside of interpretations of older characters like SatAM characters or Breezie

Attached: 1640588416650.jpg (969x817, 95.19K)

ALL OF YOU FUCKING SONIC DENIERS WILL FUCKING SEE

FRONTIERS WILL BE A FUCKING MASTERPIECE AND WILL BE REMEMBERED AS FONDLY AS THE ADVENTURE GAMES

FUCKING WAIT AND SEE

SCREENCAP THIS
SCREENSHOT THIS
MAKE SURE THIS IS POSTED EVERYWHERE WHEN GAMEPLAY IS REVELEAED
WHEN THE GAME IS RELEASED
WHEN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS REALIZED THAT YOU ARE FUCKING VIRGIN RETARD NIGGERS AND THAT I WAS RIGHT
THAT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT FRONTIERS BEING A GOOD GAME

WILL YOU CRY WHEN YOU REALIZE I WAS RIGHT? WILL YOU KNEEL? WILL YOU BEG FOR FORGIVENESS? WELL I DONT FUCKING CARE BECAUSE IT'LL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU. YOU WILL FUCKING KNEEL WHEN THE GAME BLOWS ANYTHING SONIC-RELATED RELEASED IN THE PAST 20 YEARS OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

PIC RELATED WILL BE POSTED ON THIS BOARD FOR 10 YEARS AT LEAST AFTER THE GAME RELEASES, TO REMIND EVERYBODY THAT THEY ARE FUCKING RETARDS AND THAT I WAS RIGHT

FUCK SONIC HATERS
FUCK SONIC DENIERS
FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: sonic.jpg (393x512, 40.34K)

I’m not interested unless it’s confirmed Tom Wachowski is in it

There's really no reason to assume Sonic Team can learn a lesson for once in their life. Just be pleasantly surprised if they actually pull it off.

Go back to r/copypasta

THE ONLY THING COPYPASTED WILL BE THE VIDEO OF YOUR SUICIDE AFTER IM PROVEN RIGHT

You keep telling yourself that.

Sonic CHADS. CHADics if you will, stay winning always.
>Game good = fun and kino
>Game bad = laughs for everyone
>Community autism = entertainment
WHO can stop us?

Attached: Dancing sonic.gif (172x160, 104.21K)

considering Iizuka delayed the game for another year (character development!) we'll probably get something as good as generations

I can't believe SEGA hired this man.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-24 at 13-38-44 sonic-frontiers.webp (WEBP Image 1280 × 720 pixels).png (1280x720, 897.35K)

Sonic never had a good 3D game so that’s very unlikely.

>Sonic never had a good 3D game

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 19-39-47 7a6c115d171954c933705a0eec6ed914 jpeg (JPEG Image, 474 × 494 pixels).png (474x494, 111.91K)

Also the memes are our lifeblood and dna

Attached: 14176781-69FF-4166-A2C1-A9E078A05DFE.jpg (1438x800, 128.72K)

Wasn't there a rumor saying that this was gonna be the Sonic version of Monster Hunter? I dunno how people are gonna react to that if and once it's revealed.

The garden is completely stupid and I have no damn idea why anyone cares about it
Based

Every Team Sonic game will be dogshit until they fire IIzuka

you had to be there to understand why anyone cares

Kishimoto directing the game already meant this game will turn out bad.

Generations
Eh I guess I can accept that. I've been trying Sonic adventure 2 for the first time, and I'm just baffled by the garden, and the game as a whole. It's just so fucking odd.
I really wish it was only speed levels... The other missions suck

I would like to clarify that I think the speed levels in the adventure games and unleashed are good. I like the combat in unleashed, but I can only play it streamed on PS now & it lags to hell in those levels.
Also Sonic's first boss in sa2 was really buggy.

>Will it be good?
yeah, this time for sure

Don't care.
It'll be SHIT like every single Sonic game that's come out in the past decade.

Why did you not like generations or mania?

>mania

Most overrated shit of all time.

Kill All Archieniggers.

>belly flops in your path

Lmao no.

Attached: Big.png (500x540, 239.8K)

Making up the 'pay' they lost for letting a coomer rouge thread last all australian hours.

Red folks. Call it a hunch, but I just get the feeling a heart-colored peep, would feel most comfortable with a lavender big dude.

Attached: 001.jpg (830x830, 407.38K)

That's really comprehensible. I like Ian a lot, but he isn't truly a great writer as many seems to say so. I'm not really the biggest fan of the Sonic he would portray on his first early Archie issues, and I do feel that he makes Shadow a far too much of an emotional show-off, for example. Truth to be told, I like him mostly for that he loves and appreciates all Sonic reincarnations ever existent to the planet and, yeah, for his own interpretations on the FFs. I love a ton the great service he has done for Rotor. Still, I think writers such as Bollers and Angelo make for a better suiting writer for Sonic.

IDW hopefully has been a better reading comic for you, isn't it?

Really sweet. I wish Big would flop his soft belly over me.

Attached: 1446341643.thefatpanda_image.jpg (1022x1280, 163.32K)

You're probably right since it's an open world game and they would need to further optimize rendering.
>spend four years, three minimum, developing that and the trailer STILL ran like shit
Just embarrassing really.

Attached: 1554410685417.gif (480x480, 71.01K)

Yeah I like IDW well enough, it has pacing issues especially as a monthly comic but it's better than Archie at least for me. I have a bit of an opposite problem with it where a weird trend for a lot of the newer characters is they aren't very colourful.. Tangle, Whisper, and Starline are primarily earth tones and grays. Rough and Tumble are very muted tones. Newer ones like Mimic, Surge, Kitsunami, and Jewel look ok though and fit in fine with the existing cast I think, though Mimic wears too much black.

Attached: 1416906411738.jpg (493x444, 134.82K)

>They even delayed it for a year to polish it.
They said that about Forces too. How many times are you idiots going to fall for the same trick?

It could be good, but it'll be nitpicked and panned by the internet cool kids and the morons in the Sonic community.

I hate Archieniggers.

>They said that about Forces too
Source

they should replace the deadly six with the hard boiled heavies and pretend SHITvok and the ones no one remembers never existed

Attached: hbh.png (1343x354, 656.47K)