Indie game character clearly looks like a cute boy

>indie game character clearly looks like a cute boy
>devs insist on "they/them" pronouns so that LE ANYBODY CAN RELATE

So fucking sick of this shit.

Attached: tunic_fox.jpg (1400x788, 132.56K)

tell me about it

Attached: revita-art.jpg (800x450, 32.67K)

looks like a cute tomboy girl to me

>we made our character a brick so anyone can relate to it

Then make your own game

boy animals don't have hair you idiot
that's obviously a girl

OK I will

>anyone can relate
>when pretty much nobody relate with they/them

>user: This character looks like a boy to me.
>Devs: Okay cool :)
>user: NO FUCK YOU THIS SHIT
IS ANNOYING REEE

>body type A
>body type B

Ok. What are you going to do about it, though?

I 100%ed the game without outside assistance, so please remind me, when were the wordd "they" or "them" ever uttered in Tunic?

>Okay cool :)
literally never happened

Attached: rolledout.png (578x708, 172.66K)

I mean if the character is supposed to be just a stand-in for the player, it makes sense for it to be androgynous.

>plays a game that oozes reddit
>complains it's reddit
Wowie!

literally who cares
not even reddit does

That looks like an anthropomorphic fox, not a boy, you retarded cock-obsessed kemoshotanigger.

>indie game protagonist LOOKS like he would be referred to as "they//them"
>the official website calls him a boy

Based?

Attached: 2022-04-24 11_23_59-.png (521x705, 295.94K)

what feature exactly make him look like a cute boy?

They tried to do this with Ori retroactively, even though he had been referred to as a male in the past.

Attached: f.png (1447x852, 1.27M)

I was gonna say... Just reached the final boss, and I don't think pronouns of any sort are uttered anywhere in the game

No it doesn't

Since when is Ori trans?

I pounded that fox's vagina

That what you get for assuming a rat's gender.

What video game

The game is ruined by the nonsensical rune texts everywhere for me. It feels like it wasn't localized.
now, that is just plain crap

>that is just plain crap
What is?

Revita

Genuinely thought that was supposed to be a girl when I tried the game.

doesnt matter the fox in the manual is the mom anyways

Eh. The controls are kinda shit and the combat isn't very fun but it had decent visuals and music.

rafa's models are so much better than what got in the final game and I modeled some of that shit

Yeah. I don't know what happened but they somehow managed to make it look worse with that recent update as well.

Why did they rush it out to EA anyway, and is it dead or what?

Zoomzoom.

>devs are implying anyone can relate to a literal RPG adventurer who's not even human but the gender makes it relatable

Attached: kek.gif (128x128, 2.38K)

Kitaria Fables

I haven't worked with them for a few years now. They kicked me off before I could finish a characters run animation so he might run in t-pose, because they never bothered to fix it last I checked

Sadly for you this not

>they never bothered to fix it last I checked
That sounds about right, it's been a year since it went into EA and it's still kinda broken and horribly unfinished.

Any other juicy stories then? I'm really curious what's going on behind the scenes, it seems like a disaster.

Ori is a tree seed spirit, so not having gender is ok.
They used him pronouns because that's the default everyone used to go for when gender is not known or important and the character is clearly not feminine looking, until it became frowned upon by wokeness and now assuming gender is offensive.

This game seems pretty good

There are feminine shaped spirit tough

God I hate tomboys

incels were the SJWs all along

Attached: 1601250007722.jpg (1044x1167, 423.04K)

>no response from OP

I think i remember Sein talking about the spirits that give Ori powers in the first game as her or him, so you're right.

I knew not to support this game when I saw
>pronouns in the dev bio
>one of the "accessibility options" is to remove fail states from the game
just pirate it

>top
>tries to cancel the game and destroy the dev's life

>bottom
>makes a thread on Yea Forums complaining and says that they won't support the game financially

EXACTLY THE SAME!!

you can see them in a cutscenes in blind forest definitive edition.
Wonder if those kind of spirit have different functions or they also become trees

>pls respond

wasnt on it for too long, but they wanted to try to get it finished in a few months, which seemed unreasonable, but maybe possible if a ton of assets were grinded out, but they only had 2 or 3 people doing that at the time. Obviously it didn't work out since they're still not finished, but if they did release it back then It would have been pretty shitty visually, but at least they would have came out before monkey ball mania.

Probably because the game isn't even in a readable language outside of a few words from random NPC lines and the manual. So of course no pronouns are present anywhere.

It's literally "*giberish* HERO *more giberish*"

>they wanted to try to get it finished in a few months
They have plans for (online) multiplayer, minigames, an in-game level editor, LUA scripting support and probably more that I'm forgetting. They seriously thought it'd only take a few months?

>clearly looks like a cute boy
it doesnt you retard

What does he look like to you, then?

you can translate the language retard

There are more e621 results for him as a boy than as a girl, therefore he is male.

Attached: d.png (327x101, 7.71K)

How mentall I'll do you have to be to come up with that pronouns shit in the first place?

Faggot.

Double faggot.

like a fox that could be male or female, looks more feminine with the cute features

so play something else

obligatory

Attached: conservatism is dead.jpg (1080x767, 239.27K)

translating it is too autistic just to finish the last puzzle. they should have just made the last puzzle in plain english since there's still something to solve even after translating

Attached: 1591963126084.jpg (1024x576, 132.91K)

You have no counter argument. There is no reference to gender in the videogame and you’re just angry about nothing because you’re mentally ill.

So that image just admits outright that leftoids are hypocrites, huh?

>conservatives are snowflakes because they don't want trannies to rape their children

>words words words

TLCM.

>pls respond

Attached: 1440591801998.png (201x364, 168.09K)

Seethe harder

>pls respond

>EXACTLY THE SAME!!
correct!
>conservatives are snowflakes
correct!

Concession accepted.

>Conservative whites automatically support Drumpf and MIGA
Getting real tired of this shit.
Left/right is a false dichotomy.

every company decided to do this at the same time
What a cohencidence

Concession granted
Nah, just like 90% of them. If you aren't part of that 90% then my post isn't about you and you have no reason to be triggered.

>devs insist on "they/them"
Welp, another game to cross off the list. I won't play tranny pandering trash, no matter how critically acclaimed it is.

I accept your double concession.

so they both tried to cancel the game?

>Why did they rush it out to EA anyway, and is it dead or what?
Because Sega revived Super Monkey Ball and so they felt they had to get it out before Sega released Banana Mania.

Dropped this steaming pile of shit after the first 10 minutes, because it was sooo fucking boring.

>Because Sega revived Super Monkey Ball
That makes no sense. BBHD came out like the year before and made zero impression, and Banana Mania wasn't announced until 3 months after RO went into EA.

Seethe harder

Gay fag

Attached: a3f374eef6330ccea5288c5be3abd5ac~5.png (1415x1961, 1.55M)

Bro its a fox in a tunic. Literally could be anything. Stop being retarded

still would

????

Banana Blitz is shit. Rolled Out was a response to that, much like Cities Skylines being a response to the shitty SimCity revival.
Rolled Out was supposed to play like Monkey Ball 1+2, the ones everybody liked, but then it was announced Sega was going to be remaking 1+2, it's existance was known shortly after it began development due to Brian Matt (the voice of the announcer) breaking NDA.