Testament

So what do we think about them? They seem like a great character IMO

Attached: Testament_Guilty_Gear_Strive.png (2000x2300, 1.53M)

tranny game

im all for it. we need more mentally impaired characters

I am not gay. This doesnt make me gay. Fuck You OP.

Post hours or you don't play the game.

Nice try glowman

I would fuck this test not previous versions tho

>worst guilty gear game ever made
>shoehorn trannies and censorship to make up for the disgustingly bad gameplay and lobby system
just AAA things

I want them to ride my face like a fucking mountain bike

Why did they make them so feminine. I shouldn't want to fuck someone with a dick.

>"them"
The correct term is him, user

>draw chick
>question her gender
thanks america

>them
them who? i see only one person

Where the fuck is Bridget?

The complete change in personality is jarring, and they are clearly trying to pander to westerners. That said testament was pretty bullshit to play against in X2R, so the kit change is fine. Still going to not play as xim, though.

Why do you fags want this reddit tire character in the game so bad?

There is nothing even remotely masculine or even "androgynous" about this design, it is straight up a female human.

I don't understand why they just didn't say "Testament is able to completely transform his body into anything, so now he is biologically female."

I guess that would trigger actual trannies then.

Because I'm a shotacon

it's a mid tier at best but as a gio main i fucking hate playing against him and his xboxhueg normals. Grave reaper has too much startup tho

xturd boomers still SEETHING
lmao

Because it makes my pp hard and strive sucks shit anyway

Attached: 1626226735159.png (664x800, 414.96K)

Great another zoner character.
Honestly kind of annoying to approach, but at least theyre not as difficult to play as jack-o or HC, and kinda fun to play as. so I can actually get my moneys worth out of the season pass.

Your turn

Attached: file.png (421x207, 43.41K)

I have analyzed testament's lyrics and its about breaking free from a self-imposed world and accepting a potentially more harmful one, pioneered by people testament respects

>HC
>difficult to play
Nigger what?

I hope Bridget comes back grown up and having embraced his masculinity and become a gigachad

Testament's gender or lacktereof has been in question since the time he transcended humanity and gender, aka the first game.

You first.

Attached: rejecting new modernization embraces old way.png (443x579, 444.97K)

how much did his personality changed?
I'm not gonna buy strive, and most i remember of testament is wanting to chill in his forest for eternity.

So why has he been very clearly a male and referred to as such (even in Strive's glossary) all up until specifically now?

>how much did his personality changed?

Attached: 1622847886701.jpg (540x747, 49.33K)

Isn't he gender-free in jap since the time he became what he is now though?
Either way, because they didn't give a shit.
And i'll still be playing AC+R

That's a joke, right?

>They insist on making him non-binary and refers to him with they/them pronouns in promotional material for Strive
>Still calls him a "young man" in lore
Either incredibly poorly planned out or revisionist bullshit. All of this has been super fishy to me

Attached: 1383436375952.jpg (616x699, 49.1K)

It is quite fishy.
But it's not a deal-breaker for me, the gameplay is.
Maybe the lore parts refer to him when he was still human, althought i'm kinda being wishful here.

even if i cared about lore behind it
it still super clear that left is a guy, and right is a chick
but west is using it to ruin something yet again

Attached: 12.png (521x470, 264K)

Lore = Japanese
They / them = USA ads

I don't play faggot games

ima just do that, gonna go bonk myself out this reality or something.

Wasn't he forced to have girly body thanks to gears but he is still straight?

I like the design, I just don't like that it's Testament, and thus, a tranny. If this was a female character in another game, I'd be cumming buckets

You say that but it's not like the west designed new testament.
Aren't they just trying to appeal even more to the west since GG is kinda meh in japan?

Does he look girly in ggx or until strive?

why are you applying human ideas of biology on a fucking Gear
do you think Dizzy is underage

>dude muh gender lmao
I don’t care. I’d fuck it’s holes.

>appealing more to the west by designing fag characters
I hate the implications of this

The most hilarious fact is that in-universe it's considered that Testament didn't change a bit between games.

its usa localizer/daisuke westaboo pandering revisionism
he is absolutely obsessed with bending over for the west, hes like kojima

wow nigger way to miss the point. I'll fix it for you
>I like the design, I just don't like that it's Testament. If this was a female character in another game, I'd be cumming buckets

They're pretty fun, although not really my type of character, but I hear they make pot mains suffer which is funny
Yeah I agree

Attached: 624187435fdf7.jpg (1920x1080, 532.33K)

>one of Testie's hobbies is muscle training
with those plump thighs, I ain't buyin it, man

Cant and wront touch this character. Game is ruined for me now.

Fucking circus trannys and lefties on twitter claiming this characters design is based on jim sterling. Literally wtf......

It's dissapointing how he went from having a rather bishie yet gritty and recognizable look to Literally Just Zatanna with a resting bitch face.

I'm fine with the redesign, but I've not been impressed wiith the gameplay redesigns for a lot of Strive characters and he's no exception. Obviously they're going to be different, and I'm fine with Strive on a systems level, but I feel like they did a better ob changing the universal mechanics than they did a lot of individual characters.

lmao I love how adamant people are with the 'muh daisuke's vision' talking point like it means anything. It's like they imply we can't call him a hack. Also consider they didn't care about his vision when Baiken's huge knockers were concerned, but suddenly it matters when traps are involved.

I thought the whole point of the "Daisuke's vision" term was to call him a hack, I only see people use it pejoratively.

He has to micromanage 2 meters

>So what do we think about them?
haram

Attached: 1644831498099.jpg (523x587, 22K)

left v-kei bishie, right v-kei bishie. Really don't see that much of a difference.

he has no vision in strive, thats the problem. hes almost identical to kojima. had an incredible vision with mgs, then after turned into some hollyjew worshiping faggot. success fucks some people's art up, happens a lot.

I see it often used as a defense for Testament's redesign, especially in the Steam forums. That place is crawling with troons who were complaining about Baiken's tiddies just months ago, yet are bragging about angering the chuds with Testament. It's so hypocritical

I personally don't mind it, but I 100% understand people missing the niche/fun to use moves like Riot Stamp, Greed Sever, etc. Most characters can play the same, but you miss stuff like ending combos with Anji's On.

>everyone hates this faggot
>just turn him into a waifu
Well played Daisuke

>Tetsament is a tranny
>now Bedman is a tranny
Strivesisters... Dicegay has gone too far.

Attached: bed.jpg (1280x720, 78.17K)

Attached: A727195F-7796-4592-823D-0392D2042D96.jpg (1278x663, 141.73K)