Kino is back on the menu

Kino is back on the menu.

Attached: Pocky-_-Rocky_Collectors-Edition_Bundle_Banner-2048x1152.jpg (2048x1152, 459.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saruya.tokyo/portfolio-item/fullhouse/
sankakucomplex.com/2022/04/24/pocky-rocky-reshrined-confirmed-censored-on-both-ps4-switch-for-the-west/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No xbox release
Goodbye

>no bib
For shame

I'm gonna fuck that plushie

>Spending that much money on the censored version

>censored

Sister didn't like it because it looks "too old", sorry, if she doesn't want it then no buy from me

What did they censor?

What's the fucking point of bringing a niche jap game and censoring it?! I never got it.

>Censored
No thank you, fag. Pirating the JP version myself.

It's too hard.

What's in the Japanese release? Nobody is going to buy this censored shit.

Have they confirmed it's actually censored, or is it like Wonderful 101 where only the trailer was censored for Americans?

What does "大入" mean? Google is not helping.

>discord tranny raid
The game isn't censored.
A promo video's artwork was censored.
The actual contents of the game are untouched.

Go back to /pol/

If we were all really trannies the game would be considered problematic and we'd be overjoyed at the censorship.

If you get the US/EU region the goddess breast is censored on the cover and within the game potrait itself, get the asian/japs version instead it came with English subs and not censored

>Make a remake
>REsomething
When is it going to stop?

Nope! The characters in-game are censored as well. You can see their ccharacter portraits in-game so it’s censored. I don’t use Discord.

>Manual
absolute soul

Cool, post your proof, cocksuckers.
None of the actual game art has been altered.

Attached: CENSORED.png (1250x647, 1.02M)

>rocky plushie but no pocky plushie
why the fuck would I buy this

secret character teaser on the stickers?

>Google is not helping.
Yes it did
saruya.tokyo/portfolio-item/fullhouse/

Wow, crazy how all the very concerned Pocky & Rocky fans shut the fuck up when asked to prove their shit.

This censorship controversy definitely wasn't yet another obnoxious astroturfing campaign, intentionally misconstruing facts to ward people away from purchasing a product.

Attached: 1648934550084.png (736x699, 283.44K)

>eraser
>stickers
>postcards
Why even include stuff like this? Nobody has ever said "Oh I wasn't sure about this collector set before, but since they threw in a 15 cent eraser I'll definitely buy it now." Something made to be disposable are absolute shit in collector's editions because the vast majority of collectors is going to want to keep everything together. If you actually use something like that then you've got an incomplete version. I also hate when notebooks are included. Either included nice things like artbooks or steelbooks that are still "usable" without destroying the set or just don't include the cheap shit at all and save money. The plushie and CD are cool.

Attached: blini.png (1305x734, 1.28M)

>Censored
No thanks.

Just buy the Japanese version. It has English and is uncensored.

The game looks fun but that is some hideous art for the cutscenes, sheesh. Ame no uzume has fetal alcohol syndrome. They even did that thing where they have smooth rounded text in a game made up of large squared pixels. What were they thinking?

Attached: AVGN sega CD.jpg (558x578, 35.02K)

There's never been any proof posted of this.

trannies love anime titties dude. That's how they became trannies. Too much anime.

I found that page, too, but did not consider it a sufficient answer. As in, why did they choose that wording as a product for this game?

This is the Japanese version.

Its censored chief, get the japanese copy instead

Attached: 71Q+2nddvNL._SL1280_.jpg (1280x720, 142.02K)

Has anybody played an American copy specifically and uploaded the cutscenes? I'm not buying a censored version by any means but it would be a lot nicer to just walk into a gamestore and grab one.
Is that definitely a US screenshot? Fucking gay if so.

You can see the censorship in one of the American trailers

Only took over half an hour for you to find one of the first results in Google image search.

Nobody who talks about censorship on Yea Forums actually plays the games they talk about.

Its on the Amazon page for the US/ESRB version

Damn. Well I guess it's off to play asia when I get the cash then, thanks.

Yeah because i have other things to do

OH
FUCK
OH
SHIT
OH
MAN

It's Pocky and Rocky!

But, he was still right about what he said.
And you, someone who apparently plays these games, was wrong?

Jesus Christ. The worst part is that there are people denying and defending this change in this very thread. Thank goodness the Switch and PS4 are jailbroken and easy to pirate games for.

Attached: It's disgusting - homosexuality.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>I have other things to do
>But I care enough to talk about the censorship of the game on Yea Forums
>But not enough to have examples on hand or actually discuss the game

Come in, man. Nobody's buying that.
You didn't play this game.

Based.

>no curry either

>assuming samefag
I'm just saying, people get riled up about games they don't play. Yea Forums's always been like this.

I want to stuff Rocky's butthole

Attached: 64445bfcd93b451308f41536de0192e3.jpg (1939x3100, 873.06K)

I guess you look stupid now huh.

look at her NECK

So you already played the game? Its not even out in the US eshop

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK KIND SHILL

You are a really sad, pathetic and stupid bootlicker, since you don't even know your facts right now disappear from this site you embarrassing disgusting worm. You're shit, SHIT.

Attached: anger.jpg (299x313, 8.94K)

I bet he's one of the localizer responsible to censor the game for western release

Censorship gets no money from me:

sankakucomplex.com/2022/04/24/pocky-rocky-reshrined-confirmed-censored-on-both-ps4-switch-for-the-west/

Shit like this is why I stopped buying physical. Eraser? Who the fuck needs this shit.

>westcuck version
No thanks. Getting the jap version and buying the ost separately.

For sure dude, it's laughable.

>that rocky plush
Aw fuck that's cute
How much is this? What's the link?

Attached: bowser_a_cute.jpg (1204x1300, 282.33K)

Embarrassing

>Ward people away from purchasing a product
Oh you mean the product you censor?

i just want the plush, are they selling it separate

kys retard

>eraser
>bookmark
>standee
>no cute pocky plush
you FUCKING IDIOTS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.04K)