Murder and robbery good

>murder and robbery good
>usury bad
this is deep, bravo R*

Attached: 1650791024130.png (1024x1448, 2.21M)

Don't think it's ever implied that any of those things are good.

>can't fuck whores when it was legal
ItS pArT oF hIs CHaRacteR
>massacre entire towns of people whenever you feel like
S-shut up

>>usury bad
Yes it is, moshe.

he murders innocent people right up until his death even if you get the good ending, he only cried about the sick guy he punched

>Now Dutch, if they say they don't fall into the typical gender binary and don't wish to be called by he/him pronouns, I don't see the harm in us respecting their wishes. It don't cost us nothing to be cordial!

Attached: ArthurDutch.jpg (1700x872, 183.92K)

it's the principle of the matter. he would rather be up front with murder and robbery than through the jewish method

The story and characters were dogshit

>robbery good
>murder good
>racism is a no no

And? It's never implied that it's good that Arthur and co murder people.

Gayest copout ever. If you want your protag to be a scumbag then make him a scumbag. Don't try to candycoat his crimes by saying "w-well ag least he's prinicpled"

>entire plot hinges on "moneh" when arthur walks around with 15000 dollars in his back pocket
>were supposed to give a shit about the characters or world when story missions have you slaughter 90 people in a small town - only for the town to be fine when you return a day later and absolutely no wanted posters for Arthur - even when in the open world if he says something mean there are 7 witnesses a mile away and instant wanted levels

It was shit.
Well crafted and beautiful shit, but still shit.

Cockstar fanboys are all zoomers and think cardboard cutouts and see no evil centrists like Arthur are well written. You can tell they don't read books, or at the least haven't played a lot of games.

it's implied that he redeems himself you dunce, the game is *literally* called redemption

how is it a cop out? usury is jewing people

>I gave some whore a few thousand dollars to compensate for killing her husband and helped my fellow gang member escape justice
>this excuses me from murdering thousands of people throughout the game
>im redeemed and going to heaven

dude, DUDE! he contracted TB and he felt bad about his imminent death! This is, like, introspective shit! He a good boy!

aight, lemme guess; you'd think elden ring is the best game with the best story lines?

why does rockstar keep making retarded missions that are at complete odds with the story itself
at least in GTA 4 it kind of made sense and when Niko was running around slaughtering everyone it was drug dealers or mafiosos

in RDR2 you kill like 300 people in Colms' gang, and theyre supposed to be a "rival" gang to Dutchs', while Dutchs gang only has like 15 people
It makes zero sense

Elden Ring is so much better than RDR2 it's not even funny

Wrong, he is redeemed because he was for women's vote and against racism

bloodborne's story is way better

because Rockstar went to shit after GTA4, gta 5 was a piece of shit who's very popular with kids with ADHD

Attached: 1637429284556.jpg (1024x647, 69.88K)

It's explained in the beginning when someone says Colms' gang is made of retards who can barely use guns and are very expendable, Dutchs' gang has only the best shooters, some of which have been trained to be killers almost from birth.

so basically dbz characters with powerlevels

i'd argue with it but you are either;
>fromdrones
>massive retard
>both of it
yeah, no

This happens in every video game. Just because RDR2 is more realistic than most doesn't make it obligated to have 300 people in Dutchs' gang.
Also Arthur's friends die in that game when facing someone more capable than drunk redneck goons.

>tuberculosis gives you coughing fits as well as principles and morality
Sounds like an awful disease, desu

Burp

>i'd argue with it but I'm a shitposter with no arguments that gobbles down R*'s shit so I'll call you a fromdrone and be done with it
ok

I know, I'm not that user. I'm just saying that the only reason colm has seemingly endless goons is purely because of gameplay and not because they're inexperienced shooters

Elden Ring is an actual videogame. Not a movie. Her fucked.

Rockstar had been cucked since gta4

>I'd argue but I don't have any arguments and I just need the last word
you conduct yourself like a teenage girl

I mean, no modern company is going to make a AAA game where the main character is a historically accurate racist, whore fuckin', ethically and morally flexible bastard that doesnt give a shit.

Rockstar comes the closest with it's previous characters way back in VICE City and Tommy Vercetti, I guess.

Hmm, I take it back, there's one game. Kingdom Come. Harry fucks whores, and can be ethically flexible with thievery- but is overall a good boy, and isnt racist or thuggish or mean.

2/3

this is your brain on fromdrones
i have heard rumors but holy shit, this is worse than i thought

based

usury has done more harm than murder and robbery

RDR2 isnt even a game, let alone a good one

>brain on fromdrones
you can't even form a coherent sentence

Elden Ring is my first Fromsoft game. You're literally a Rockstar fanboy and you're accusing others of shilling when that's all you retarded zoomers do with Rdr2. I bet you tell people to "play Fortnite" when they criticize your walking simulator. You're so easy to figure out. Room temperature movie game with black and female gang members. Pathetic.

nothing is worse than usury

>zoom zoom cant play ER and thinks auto aim takes skill
git gud cuckstar fgt

Arthur knows all of that’s bad, and that he’s a shitty person. He just used to cope by saying all of the bad shit he did was for the good of the gang,

>le epic thinly veiled "da joos" thread disguised as run of the mill /pol/bait
*Yawn* get new material

Attached: 1650792462850.png (1081x1081, 128.41K)

the whole game and eventual redemption being a massive cope would make the story pretty pointless

How? Arthur’s redemption comes from him realizing that he can’t justify his actions anymore, stops being blindly loyal to Dutch, and decided to help get John, Abigail, and Jack out of the gang.

how is helping two other criminals and their son by robbing and murdering innocent people redemption? he's killing innocent lawmen doing their jobs mere minutes before his death

>Leopold Strauss
>Strauss Zelnick
What did Dan Houser mean by this?

seethe fromdrones

Tbf a thousand dollars is a ton of money back them

>Pinkertons
>innocent
They’re mercenaries. They were only lawful in the context that one of their biggest customers was the US government. In the 1800s they were seen the same way as bounty hunters, who were just as often thugs operating under the guise of law enforcement.

yes, that's what you're doing
>Elden Ring? More like Elden Cockring! lmao
>Now....RDR2 is a fine mov- I mean game!

Attached: marvel soy.gif (800x800, 229.73K)

>murder 1000 cops in cold blood
>also murder 3 klu klux klan members
>redemption achieved
bravo rockstar

what did they do wrong outside of killing hosea? the leader was comically sleazy but I don't really see what makes them bad guys, they were hunting one of the most violent gangs in the US

>no lawman role
>no robber role
>no rancher role

Whores give you syphilis

This game tongues my anus

yes, thats the point fromdrones

They would’ve murdered the women and Jack.

How many people here have actually played both games?

>would’ve
proofs?

they literally send jack to prison when catching him and were gonna try abigail for murder, which is 100% justified