Good ways to spot old fuck boomers in video games

Ill start
>he doesnt have a mechanical keyboard, or he has a keyboard with a numpad
>he barely understands any abbreviations
>he constantly complains about how games used to be much better
>he constantly complains about boomers

Attached: 1631294404356.jpg (1920x1080, 74.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNByw-1v8v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot thread

wait, if this is a faggot thread and you posted in it, that makes you a faggot

OP is a faggot as usual

good ways to spot zoomers
>they're faggots
>they complain about their superiors, aka boomers
but since I play games that require taste there is pretty low chance to meet zoom zooms

looks like I hit a nerve lmao

>since I play games that require taste
like what? post some so i can judge you, faggot

with what? you don't even have complaints, you just said how to spot boomers and I said how to spot zoomers, simple as
pic related, of course there are exceptions like GTAV, PayDay2 or GrimDawn and DarkSouls3 but otherwise pretty nice (Honorable mention is Deux Ex from 2000 but since I play GMDX it doesn't record my hours)

Attached: Untitled.png (481x900, 329.81K)

Faggot thread

based thread, old fucks seething

Attached: 1649493135488.jpg (500x500, 43.3K)

seethe more

what do coffin dodgers hope to accomplish by whining anyway, aren't they old enough to realize no one likes whiny bitches?

>he doesnt have a mechanical keyboard, or he has a keyboard with a numpad
Why would I need a keyboard that just cost more and has less keys?
>he barely understands any abbreviations
Nothing a quick google search can't fix.
Old games are better, that's a fact.
>he constantly complains about boomers
So?

ACTUAL boomer here (45 yo, and yes i'm virgin & friendless loser)
I do none of these except the last one (yes, zoomers, try to argue how COD Vanguay, BF 2042 players and Halo Infinite Drought are better than MW2, BF3/4 & H3, go on, try, I'm waiting for your arguments, lmao).
the only thing I actually do is complain that games go faster now. you move faster, die much faster and shoot faster (because the zoomer brain has adhd and NEEDS constant movement). slow paced games are more interesting than "ZOOOOOMMMMM I SAW YOU FIRST YOU ARE DEAD ZOOOOOOOOOOOM OH NO THE ENEMY SAW ME I'M DEAD, RESPAWN, ZOOOOOOOM" etc

Attached: 1529572226616.jpg (317x427, 30.98K)

the games aren't getting much faster, you're just getting slower. you're time is nigh boomer

Attached: zoomer on suicide watch.png (1339x510, 169.27K)

>boomers have to switch from game to game to find something good
>zoomers found perfection and dont have to constantly switch games
based

>roleplaying as someone younger
That's kinda sad

>has no idea that there's games you can only play better if you have a numpad
fucking zoomer moron

2/10

good ways to spot zoomers
>NEED TO CONSOOM LIVE SERVICE AND CONSTANT UPDATES OR GAME IS DEAD
>furry in fnaf and FOTM horror games where streamers fake their fears

1/10

Yes they are, compare the newer CoD released to the golden age games and it's obvious.

>fartnight
>perfection

Attached: 1648310996066.png (348x362, 175.23K)

>they post pepes
>they post lazy wojak edits
>they visit 4channel.org

>have to eat whatever dumpster-fire companies produce because they're too busy pandering to minorities to receive Blackrock's money instead of pandering to players to receive player's money
>i-it's perfection!
you don't know shit about perfection because you never had choice in the first place

this kills the boomer

>new thing bad because...... because........ BECAUSE ITS LE BAD!!

I like the numpad. I'm infinitely better at it then the other ones which are just inconvenient having to keep shift.

ignoring the truth won't make it go away zoom zoom, there is probably single-digit amount of games that are better today compared to their precedessors and you're free to post examples so I can laugh at you

>doesn't have a numpad
You must be 18 to post here.

>just repeats what he said last time
damn youre pathetic

ironic, considering kids love to attach to arbitrary shit to try to look mature, like what keys their keyboard has lmao

and yet you didn't post a single game and have no way to counter it because you know it's the truth, being pathethic and screaming at others that they're 'pathethic' doesn't reallly make you any less pathethic kid, still waiting for those 'good new games' lmao

Why would you not have a numpad? Absolute neet confirmed

Can you fucking imagine having a numpad, or arrow keys? Top fucking kek.

What are you going to play with those keys grampa? Fucking Qbert? Maybe some Dig Dug? No I don't want to hear about Blockbuster video again, here sit in your recliner and let me put on Stargate SG-1 for you gramp gramps.

Attached: 1636769162595.jpg (1024x576, 51.45K)

do mechanical keyboards not have numpads? I thought they were supposed to be pricier so why drop a useful feature.

embarassing bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=pNByw-1v8v8

>what is key binding?? why would you want more options ??
stargate lol you would put your house on fire when trying to operate VHS

Are people just pretending to not know what the potential utility of a smaller keyboard is? Did you fags never play CS.

Irrelevant if they're not quickly accessible with the left hand you dumb boomer fuck. Go pretend to like IPAs or something.

not a pro gamer and my gaymen pc is my work pc.

imagine bragging about being a wagecuck lmao

cringe

>his keyboard doesn't have a numpad
>he isn't a developer, accountant, upper management or self employed
ngmi

>complains
>lol i hit a nerve

fucking idiot lol

No that's correct, games get more fast-paced partially because of the zoomer ADHD mentality and because of the publishers wanting that stupid e-sports appeal

Take For Honor for example, a game that had a balance of quick and slower attacks that you could switch up and etc instead became faster and faster on the response time with every patch because muh top tier players e-sports

lol this faggot never played EuroTruck Simulator 2 or similiar games, it's irrelevant in your zoom zoom console port games made for gamepads, it's relevant in any real game for PC
>IPA's
my country literally invented Pilsner type of beer, why would I need to drink some shitskin's piss? ah of course you're zoomer so you will never understand glory of real Pilsner Beer

I have more hobbies than games but sure brag about having 0 skills and only one hobby that is rapidly declining.

everyone here is a fucking casual now, every battlestation thread they have mousemats the size of coasters

you are so full of shit, games are faster paced now than things like starcraft and quake?

do you need to hold your hands together when playing cs or what? Do you have very short arms?

These retards who want numpads have literally never used them in their entire life they just think "more button better" like an absolute mongoloid retard.

Try running a heatmap on your keypresses for a few months and you'll see I'm right and how fucking dumb you are, you 50 IQ faggots.

>the only thing I actually do is complain that games go faster now. you move faster, die much faster and shoot faster (because the zoomer brain has adhd and NEEDS constant movement)
This isn't true at all. Old FPS, old RTS and to an extent even fighters were all much faster paced back in the day.

How to show you do nothing but play video games 101

>no dude you dont get it I actually ENJOY wageslaving for a man that makes 30x the amount off money that I do!
beyond pathetic

whats wrong with the numpad?
im cripplingly left handed so i NEED it

You have never touched your numpad. Don't fucking lie for internet credit points. It's embarrassing.

I 'need' the extra space in the same way that anyone needs the extra keys.

Way to change the point. I'm a SWE so my job is fairly chill anyway if you really care that much about my job.

I use a different keyboard for work but still want the numpad on my hobby pc. Just to give you a small glimpse into the world outside of playing video games: I use them a lot for 3D modeling.

most languages that have more than 26 letters don't use keys next to tilde for numbers and in order to not switch keyboard like retards they use numpads instead, sure it's less used but it's still used, with your retarded logic you could just play on gamepad because that's the keys most games use nowadays

So short arms then? I play cs just fine with a regular keyboard and always have. You don't need to make up excuses for why you want a small keyboard. They look nicer but they are less functional.

When playing video games? No, when doing other things? Yes, I use it quite a lot.

I get that 95% of the people here are zoomers who barely understand why you want a pc when you have a phone but at least pretend that you have done anything in your life other than play video games.

you will ALWAYS be a wagecuck

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? Why would a keyboard look nicer with fewer keys. I'm not arguing with your fucking sense of style.

>>zoomers found perfection

Attached: 1631951866989.jpg (226x254, 7.19K)

Time to grow up mate

Can retire pretty early and still get by just fine. But thank you for worrying about me so much user.

You can still pick up hobbies other than gaming even if you are a neet. The internet has plenty of resources.