Games with this feel, preferably Viking oriented

Games with this feel, preferably Viking oriented.

Attached: 9F05A603-52AC-4D1E-ABC6-52DABE5A8121.jpg (1125x1112, 301.09K)

skyrim
lol
grow up

Fuck off and kill yourself, itoddler.

This
Also For Honot

Best movie I've ever seen. No cap

It's not amazing but it's a pretty decent Diablo clone and will scratch that viking itch.

Attached: vikingswolvesofmidgard.jpg (900x900, 115.84K)

I guess there’s the last AssCreed even though the game is shit, it has the aesthetic you’re looking for.

Does this movie have minorities?

Yes, the entire crew is European.

This.

Expeditions: Viking

Americans are so fucking weird

thank God no.
Every time I see a nigger in relevant western history or fantasy, I sleep.

How many shill threads are you fags gonna make on every board before you accept your documentary tier snoozefest will forever wallow in mediocrity?

Cope Jew

Closest thing I saw to dark skinned was an extra rowing one of the Viking ships. All the slaves are white too

Anya Taylor-Joy is a PoC.

Vikings Battle for asgard
Age of barbarian
Conan ps3
Beats rider

Mordhau
Sword and Sorcery VR

Rune

>Savage wallowing in mud
Do anglos really? Romans should've exterminated you while they had the chance

All white and (((white))) people. So yes.

lmao
its literally only selling point is no niggers. Has next to artistic value, only exists to take up space in a lineup, and will be forgotten in 2 weeks
but maybe if you keep shilling it people's previous feelings of contempt and apathy will be replaced by a resentment against you FAGGOTS

Daily reminder that...
You will never be a tradmale
You will never be a Viking
You will never save the white race
You will never save the west
You will never save white Europe
You are not white
You are LARPing
You will never live in an all-white LARP paradise
You will never have a tradwife
You will never reproduce and further the white race

But you...

Will seethe forever.
Will LARP forever.
Will always impotently scream into the void for my entertainment
Will only see your utopia in your imagination.
Will always be stuck having to project yourself on shitty """""""manly""""""" characters from shitty Viking movies like cringe medieval LARPing teenagers

Attached: 1649325482100.gif (112x112, 304.86K)

You will never be white, amerimutt

>AYOOO HOLDE YE FORNICATION UP! ARSN'T THOU SAYETH WE WERESN'TN'T VIKANGZ AND REFUSES?
>REFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSES

Attached: 1585162058935.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

why would I care about any of this?`As long as me, my wife and my children are white I couldnt care less

yeah, but who cares, it's Yea Forums lmao

Americans have ruined vikings and norse mythology

Norse culture became so commercialized, plasticized, bastardized and above all, americanized, it's a complete fucking joke now. Won't wish that shit on any other well-preserved cultural heritage.

I thinking id rather kill myself than play another boring ass, uninspired vikinkgarbage game
Can't wait for this meme fat to end, im sick of this boring, gray, snowy dogshit setting

No, Robert Eggers is highly redpilled.

alright, how kiked is this movie?

I will watch this simply because it doesn't have any monkeys or some other primate (non white) and there's nothing you can do about it. It makes money simply because the movie is full of humans. Cope. There's nothing you can do.

>its literally only selling point is no niggers.
Sold.

And then fags like you insist that they are not sheeples. Nobody ever implied that they wanted to stop you by the way. Go ahead and give more money to the Holywood jew.

mount and blade viking conquest is the only one I'm pretty sure the rest does vikangz in a fantasy way

>It makes money simply because the movie is full of humans.
That dogshit is projected make half as much as a cartoon animal movie, and nearly a third of fucking MORBIUS , all while costing more than either of them! LMAO!
But let me guess, it doesn't NEED to be a commercial success, right?

>As long as me, my wif-OOPS I FORGOT! I'M NOT WHITE AND I'LL NEVER HAVE SEX TEEHEE SILLY ME XD
Cope, seethe and LARP more.

Thankfully, no.

Kek.

Cope monkey Jew
all white? all right!

I love seeing beta male trad LARPers cope. I bet he's gonna try to come out and say he was only pretending and hiding behind 500 layers of irony and he's not actually a /pol/fag

That's why the Northman was good. It showed the vikings in all of their snownigger marauder rapist glory.

What a lame weapons that picture op are you cosplaying blonde edgy jesus ?

yes, the whole cast is minorities

>AYOO HOL UP WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET
>DA JEW BE KEEPIN DA WHITE MAN DOWN
>GIBS REPARATION FOR TRAD SOCIETY!!!
Funny how the most fervent of nigger haters act exactly like niggers.

>Broken by jews so hard he willingly will give them money for less niggers
Can't make this up

POORFAG

thankfully no, and i really enjoyed it. fuck niggers

>Tradfags constantly laughing at niggers for living in straw huts
>Idolize a time period where their ancestors lived in mud huts, worshipped tree bark and rolled around in pig shit.

Still gonna watch it. Stay mad.

Cool strawman. You're still a nigger

>all white movie
>flops
Whatever will we do /pol/sisters?

How many times do I need to say it?
Please do!
Go ahead and see it 100 times in a row.
Really give all of your money to the jews. They surely will take it as a powerful message that the white race be fed up with da anti white racism n shiet.
No, seriously, go ahead. Take a loan and give that money to the studio that made this movie. Hell, book a plane ticket, fly youraelf to wherever these actors live and give pay them personally and give them a blowjpb or two.
There is NO-BO-DY stopping you..I actually WANT you to do it. Watch the movie 100000 times.

I'm sorry, I can't understand your nigger gibberish.

Seethe, cope, dilate. I will watch it and enjoy it. Even If it's bad. Yes, just because it's an all white cast.

Can confirm, Skyrim. Swollow the Forsworn, slaughter the imperial puppets.

Cool, don't forget to give them as much of your money as possible. Keep none for yourself.

holy shit you type like a twitter fag pls kys
and your just retarded

False flagging as a white supremacist didn't help your cause. I'm still going to watch it. You lost. I'm an actual racist so I now when someone is pretending even it's on the internet.

>your
Learn english you fucking toddler.
>DAD I AM RACIST DAD SO WHAT? GROUND ME DAD COME ON DAD GROUND ME PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
lol
lmao

I'm not watching it because I have a hardon for Norse culture. I'm watching it because it's an all white cast. Setting doesn't matter. Didn't work, Jew. Still watching it.
I'm a racist. Nothing you can do about it.

>Learn english you fucking toddler.
you're retarded, now kys fag

One day, you will reconcile with your absence of a father figure and will forgive your utterly impotent pussy father and your single mom who couldn't raise her little shit right.

Mount and Blade Viking Conquest Reforged.
it's kinda dated and more obtuse than regular Warband but it still worth a mention

Attached: mount-blade-warband-viking-conquest-25168.jpg (1680x945, 700.11K)

>scream nigger the entire thread to try and blend in to false flag
>angry that somebody is claiming to be a racist
Fell right into that trap, huh Esau? Hating me is in your dna as specifically stated in the bible. I'm not judging.

>Person of Color
Is that color 'eggshell'?

Don't you have another screening to attend to? No shitposting on your phone in the mocie theatre, it's rude as fuxk.

>accusations of phone posting
>fuxk
lol I'll take the W on that.

No she is a proud latina.

>Typos on a keyboard don't exist.