Causes everything bad in Elden Ring

>causes everything bad in Elden Ring
>gets happy ending
>becomes fan favorite

I hate R*nni so fucking much

Attached: ranni elden ring.png (692x652, 1.23M)

I enjoy the seething she causes.

She can't keep getting away with it

>didnt read the lore just paraphrase some faggot on youtube

Ranni is a miracle of the universe and did nothing wrong.

people bash Miyazaki for traders but she's the real deal. she caused everything yet everyone loves her. look at you.

>Chud hates women

get a personality

I love how she makes retards seethe

okay, let's read the lore

[106110010] Indeed, I am the witch Ranni.
[106110020] I stole a fragment of the Rune of Death, and used it to forge the godslaying black knives through fearsome rite.
[106110030] I did it all.

>saves the world from the evil golden order
>everyone thinks he's the bad guy
The world is cruel

Attached: frenzy.jpg (1800x900, 125.26K)

imagine getting addicted to (You)s lmfao

>Golden Order is evil because... it just is, ok?!
Or, alternatively
>Think of the hecking giants and dragonerinos!

dragons are fine tho?

Yeah? How about dragon these nuts across your face?

I love my cute and loyal wife Ranni!

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_elden_ring_drawn_by_yawei_cao__f63c36837bdeb4ef51461dead930e66a.jpg (2000x2897, 987.91K)

I don’t hate women, I hate men.

wtf did I ever do to you man, not cool

I love Ranni so much bros....

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1632854720083.jpg (1200x1460, 1.33M)

reminder shes also the Formless Mother, dumb cunt

oh and puppet was her sexy mentor Snow Queen she killed and actual ranni is a redhead uggo

Attached: 1496471138830.jpg (192x182, 6.08K)

>shes also the Formless Mother,
huh

Never even talked to her after recieving the bell, because i didn't look up her location and it turns out she dissapears if you go to Atlus Plateau.

>Ranni killed the Snow Witch
Why is she so bloodthirsty?

>turns out she dissapears if you go to Atlus Plateau.
Except she doesn't?

typical selfish WOman, many such cases

Ranni did nothing wrong, the golden rule was corrupted, it was so flimsy see how everything went to shit the moment something slightly bad happened.

>everything went to shit when Ranni ruined it on purpose

you dont say

>Happy ending
She's enslaved by the dark moon because she ignored her teacher's warnings to fear it. That thing is going to Moon Presence her ass into being a ghostly Gehrman while the player character gets turned to dust. It's the same mistake Marika and Godfrey made.

Everything went to shit cause of Marik Tantrum after godwyn’s death. Ranni just proved the point that all the power of being in the hand of 1 person was wrong.
Her “age of Stars” is a better option

not even, she's going full Sellen and will turn into a Moon instead, Sellen is a foreshadow of Ranni and is BY FAR the worst ending when you consider Sellia, Sellen, the Eternal Cities, what happens when Radagon dies and the stars are restarted. Way worse ending than the Frenzied Flame.

Attached: 1394407210657.jpg (315x348, 22.31K)

>Ranni is...le bad.
Do redditors really?

no they love Ranni and got tricked into thinking she's the good ending

And then she turned herself into a moon, funniest shit I've ever seen

GW is... le bad!

Attached: 1650187125472.jpg (887x1200, 157.37K)

Sellen is also using the dark magics of space, as Azur and Lusat glimpsed in their research of the Primeval Current, and as shown through Astel's Waves of Darkness Ash of War. That said, Sellen is probably just stuck in agony or will become the raw materials for an Astel. Ranni is going to get pushed around by the dark moon, especially since it's directly watching her in the ending with its attention and presence drawn to the Lands Between, and she needed a "fate" from it to use the Fingerslayer Blade.

our only hope is that none of the Gods exist except the Greater Will.

So did the merchants just make up the "One Great" or is it real? I'd think the two fingers and three fingers would be one hand at one point, and the three fingers even has a thumb, but theres a shitload of dead two fingers....idk bros

Can't wait for Melina's ending after the dlcs, with all the Great Runes and after burning the Erdtree and cleansing the Flame of Frenzy

Attached: Melina gun.jpg (3840x2160, 368.26K)

> Basing off your whole judgment of her ending over one ambiguous item description
Jesus Christ, really hope there is at least something in the DLC's that calms you all paranoiac faggots down, we have no concrete idea what her Dark Moon really is, it could as well just be a style of magic combining Rennala's and snow crone's knowledge, with the latter thinking it's too risky
Ranni was clearly very respectful of her teacher, considering she fucking took upon her looks after slaying her own body, if the "fear the dark moon" thing was as catastrophic as you people paint it as, she would probably have listened to her well-respected teacher's warnings, "fear" it was clearly meant as in "be aware of it's dangers" and not as in "avoid at all costs"

The Starlight Shards and Amber Starlight reference the stars controlling people, and those are the ingredients for Seluvis' evil potions, which were used by Nokron and Nokstella, hence why more "doll" summons can be found there. The black moon of Nokron thus likely exists as an outer god, as it directed those stars.

Ranni is arrogant and dumb. She got herself killed and stuck in a doll body for years with no plans on how to save herself. She couldn't even deal with the Shadows herself and had to resort to stowing away in a tiny doll body and going into hiding. She needed a lowly Tarnished to solve everything for her.

The black moon of Nokron was worshiped as their god, and they hoped for a "lord of night" as essentially a Marika figure. Ranni might have looked up to her teacher, but her signature spell and item are related to that darkness, and she lets it control her via a "fate" despite claiming to value freedom. She is recklessly failing to heed the dangers. Heck, Ranni's Dark Moon even needs two less INT than Rennala's Full Moon. Also, see in regard to the stars controlling people.

>she lets it control her via a "fate" despite claiming to value freedom
Take your meds schizo

Ranni is basically just a NEET that had to rely on others for everything. How was she planning on killing Radahn and freeing the stars? Was she really counting on Blaidd to do that for her? Kek.

Read the description for the Fingerslayer Blade. Someone needs to be puppeteered by an outer god to use it. Ranni loses the very freedom she claims to value.

>ITT: goldfags seething about her ending being better than that of their autistic retard prophet

She wasn't a fan favourite when they wrote the story, mongoloid

I doubt the Outer Gods exist but either way this makes Ranni look even worse

>Ranni loses the very freedom she claims to value.
lol
lmao

>Frogposter can't read
Typical

>makes retards seethe for two months straight
She's great

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_elden_ring_drawn_by_kiiro_cocoa080__sample-e5b5b4d64fbf64342bba2aa302673ca7.jpg (850x1358, 177.73K)

>Once worn by the snowy crone who the young Ranni encountered deep in the woods. She was a witch, and well versed in cold sorceries. It is said that the doll that houses Ranni's soul was modeled after her.

>That old witch was Ranni's secret mentor.

nice girl youre simping for lmao

Attached: 1603006432460.jpg (1000x560, 66.33K)

Dark Moon =/= Black Moon
The Black Moon was shattered
The fate is obviously in relation to Ranni's Empryean status and her needing to kill her fingers to set herself free tho
I.e. the fingerslayer blade has no purpose unless you got a set of fingers to, you know, slay

>another thread circlejerking headcanon about how the best ending in the game is actually bad
lol

The stars influencing fate thing is presumed to be the default state of thing before the Elden Ring came around, look at all the astrologist-related items
There isn't a single line of text explicitly stating that the Nox worshipped the moon, as far as I am aware, seeing how star-oriented they are it probably was a great symbol of their civilization, but nothing is really known beyond that
Ranni's Dark Moon requiring the whopping 2 less int is outright silly, user, at the very best it could be an indication of the fact that she isn't as powerful of a sorcerer as her mom at her prime
Also, speaking of the stat requirements, I still don't see that Faith requirement on the moon spells, you know, the one on all other Outer God affiliated spells, even the space-related ones like the Blood Star-related briar sorceries have ?

now show us the parts that say she's the formless mother and also killed her mentor

state your case instead of bringing up retarded points

Formless Mother is a theory based on Ranni being formless and a psycho, i will tell you now theres no proof outside of Ranni is formless.

as far as killing her mentor, Seluvis turning Delores into a puppet is why Gideon hates him despite being friends back in the day. so making a puppet must involve killing them or worse and since Ranni made her mentor a puppet she must have at best killed her.

Why does Raani keep Seluvis around? It’s obvious why she trusts Blaaid and what he and Iji have to offer but Seluvis? It only makes sense if he made/maintains her puppet body for her.

How does Seluvis make puppets? By administering magic potions to living people.

If Raani has a puppet that Seluvis made in the image of her mentor, than the doll IS her mentor.

For me, it's Miquella. His ending would have been the best.

Its in the male nature to try and save women as is in the nature of women to ruin everything

>"I can fix her" said every man who fell for Ranni

Its just men following their nature
Its literally that simple

Attached: 1462541911321.jpg (968x1024, 69.55K)

Seluvis's puppets are brainwashed people. Ranni's body is a literal puppet modeled after her mentor, not a brainwashed husk.

Holy kek, you guys are trolling right?

Why are schizos pretending that Seluvis' puppets are the same thing as Ranni's doll body?

that is retarded, Seluvis' puppets are still flesh and blood, Ranni is a collection of rope and ceramic.

if Ranni killed her mentor why:
1. Isn't she flesh and blood
2. Are there multiple dolls she can possess?/

Is there anything more cringe than zoomers discussing soulsbabby "lore"?

Your post.

Uh, yeah, he does a great job maintaining her doll body.

Are you stupid? Her doll body is practically falling apart and is very visibly worn.

I have no fucking idea what you mean by this, I just listed my gripes with what you said

Seluvis is a royal perceptor, he possibly was at Carian service before Ranni was even born

> How does Seluvis make puppets? By administering magic potions to living people.

user, Doll =/= Puppet, ranni's body is a rag doll, not another biological being dominated through a shady potion

Ranni hate comes down to contrarianism mostly but people don't want to admit that so they make stuff up to cope

why does Gideon hate Seluvis then? his girl Delores is just there waiting to chill in flesh and blood

Probably because she's mind broken. Use your brain

I just like her because she's blue and blue is my favorite color :)

>outer gods enslave the world
>put the beast as an enforcer
>get puppets like marika to force the golden order on everyone
>cute ranni
>removes the golden order prison from everyone
>goes to space to fight the outer gods
>marrys you

im thinking shes based

>Cold-blooded murder for personal gain is not bad

It's the lore that says this though, not the fags on YouTube.

>Dolores once belonged to the Roundtable Hold, where she was both a critic and a friend of Gideon the All-Knowing. It was because of her that he and Seluvis went their separate ways.

more like your girl Ranni is one of the great psychos in all of Erde