People paid $70 for this

>people paid $70 for this

Attached: 1650536865479.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

why the fuck is his vitality non existent after beating the capitol?

which copy-paste soulsborne game is this

and your humiliation is free. thanks for sharing.

Attached: 1508365033386.jpg (960x778, 60.98K)

hey it's like Four Kings but somehow with even more cancer

Looks like a level 1 run.

it's literally just 2 fatsos with familiar movesets referencing morgott and mohg

viglet

oh no my heckin backwalk didnt dodge the attack

I thought this was a graphics bug

>even more cancer
it's literally a normal enemy you have already seen multiple times before, including in the very first major dungeon. except now there are two of them and they have boss healthbars

you play like you need 40 vigor. I don't think I got grabbed once by those fools

I forgot about this fight. What the fuck was going on? It's a cool trick to start the fight, why is it wasted on this filler?

Watch it again

That looks like literal starting stats plus a great rune.

>DUDE 'MEMBA 4KANGZ!
atleast ds3's shitty callbacks had some tangible effort tossed into them. look how ultra soulless this is. a black room with two mob enemies with health bars. elden dung is legitimately one of the most neutered, soulless corporate products in existence

i did, multiple times, and the fact that this broke you enough to post it is worth watching it again for the schadenfreude

Im pretty sure I 4-hit killed each of these guys with something mediocre like a Claymore+14.

They're literally mob pretending to be minibosses.

I'm not even the OP.

>starting stats
You mean finishing stats assuming you really beat the game

>20 VIG

LOL
LMAO

Actually retarded

Cope, VIGlet.

Starting stats + a soreseal that increases all incoming damage. OP is a retard who got what was coming to him.

>FP bar is more than half of health bar

Attached: 1489326594777.jpg (222x227, 10.32K)

I don't understand the motivation for being a viglet glass cannon.

>paying $70 for any vidya

explain yourself snoyfags

Attached: 1648186757532.jpg (820x460, 147.01K)

whats the deal with these guys? why are they in some kind of void, whats the lore?

Too lazy their animations and moves probably didn't work in the area they were dumped in

bro do NOT watch this video

They're omens guarding the divine tower of two omen demigods.

I dunno but it would be cooler if this is what all Evergaols were. Like they got captured in some interdimensional void prison, because they couldnt be killed by normal means, and you just waltz along and bonk them.

Fighting the black knife miniboss, or crucible knight in complete darkness would be fun.

I know its some stupid bait thread but im gonna ask anyways, is there any difference between kings field 2 JAP and USA? Asking since i just finished 1 and theres two versions on cdromance.

Attached: ePSXe - Enhanced PSX emulator 24_04_2022 01_16_49 a. m..png (1280x720, 63.96K)

>no one noticed the broken charge animation after the fire attack
Not surprised by Fromdrone's IQs here.

Attached: 1615825978084.png (535x545, 341.72K)

>see someone better than me at games doing a SL1 run
>h-haha h-he forgot to level up!
>Achievement Unlocked: Fragile Ego Temporarily Maintained

can you post a link to the video so I can make sure to avoid it?

Fuck you vitalityfags.

I never needed tons of Vit in other souls games all I needed was a good set of armor. Why the fuck should I need to have tons of vit in this game? It's unbalanced as fuck.

There's only 3 things that happen in the WebM and somehow nobody noticed the unusual part. Genuinely retardation

Of course it is. Their mantra is to broaden their audience(to make more sales). This is why each subsequent release actively snuffs its hardcore fans and caters to players who demand easy mode.
Too bad they actually got it this time with developers buffing literally everything when ar was already astronomically high.

Is this the one where she breaks down and starts crying?

That it took this long for a post to highlight the actual issue in the webm is astounding. You fromfags are LITERALLY retarded.

>41 replies
>24 posters
Stop samefagging nobody cares shazamfaggot

That was the only thing I noticed, but then I realized that arguing with Fromdrones is pointless.

>scarseal
someone got too big for their britches

Attached: A2A.jpg (349x237, 7.91K)

they noticed but they're too dishonest to engage it so they capitalize on low hanging fruit like muh VIG

did your dodge button break too?

It's hilarious how saturated the fromsoft fandom is with schizos. Don't you have a ranni thread to jack off in?

Kings was good tho, sorry you were too slow in defeating them however

>fromfags are LITERALLY retarded.
It's literally just the userbase of Yea Forums in general. People are far too eager to shit on each other unprovoked now, to the point where they will literally ignore actual genuine bugs like in the OP's webm to shit on them because normalfags are a fucking cancer.
Get the fuck off my website, you normalfag cunts. You're a fucking poison and you destroy everything you touch.

All the grabs in this game are fucky, I've been grabbed midroll plenty of times but I've also dodged some times I thought I was hit for sure
At least in Sekiro you could avoid it by removing lockon

is the one you see her pancake tits and start crying

>70$
I'm not a console cuck like you op.

>20 vig
>attacking during and enemy charge
lmao git gud scrub

>enemy rushing right at you
>huge broadcasted attack
>do nothing
yea idk why you spent $70 when you lack basic motor functions

everyone noticed the flinch from damage, but only disingenuous retards ignore the fact that the guy slowly backpedalled with ample time and a full stamina bar instead of doing literally anything else just to make sure the grab still connected with him

Attached: 1642550254585.jpg (895x503, 73.35K)

Are FROMfags just so used to bugs that when presented with one they start blaming the player?

>NOOOOOOO IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DIED IT'S A GLITCH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao fucking get good you retard

It's called an HOMAGE to Bethesda, shazamfag!

the player didnt die because the charge effectively poised through the fire attack, the player died because they did not dodge when there was plenty of opportunity

also your samefagging is blatantly obvious

From games are normally broken, so yes.

The actual grab connecting in the webm isn't buggy, OP made no attempt to dodge and was grabbed normally. The bug is that OP flinched the enemy out of its attack, but then it just kept going.

Attacking during an enemy charge with an attack that does enough poise damage to stop the charge, yes.

OP here, sorry guys I just get cranky when I havent drank enough cum. ER really is GOTY.

It's not even a bug. All enemies shake from impact in some way when you hit them, it has never meant that they're staggered. This webm is either just a product of poor observational skills, or intentionally getting hit to shitpost. Especially since this is a boss fight that takes place about half way into the game, where even a new player would have ample opportunity to notice what hitting an enemy looks like.

>All enemies shake from impact in some way when you hit them
No, that's the exact flinching animation Omens make when the player breaks their poise.

They should have paid for some skill

>you shouldn't expect the enemy animations to reflect what is actually happening

fromsimps are so used to buggy broken design that they just expect this as normal