Who was your go-to team?

Who was your go-to team?

Attached: FFVII_Party_Select_Screen.png (456x360, 137.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ze6OoLLwy2s
youtu.be/pqO5h3-HFW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgx9pWrqSDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red and Aerith, just in case Hojo was on to something.
Then Red and Tifa after Aerith dies, in case he gets lonely.

Cloud Cid Barret
Imagine not OmniSlashing, Highwinding and Catastrophing everything in your path for tens of thousands of damage

Cloud Tifa Red
Never used Aerith
Never used Cait Sith
Never used Yuffie
Never used Vincent

Attached: Harry Potter and The Sanctum of Just Knowing.webm (852x480, 2.82M)

Cloud Tifa Barret

wheres aerith?

Team canon of course.

Attached: 4m4mlw6rv5e41.png (2356x1325, 2.48M)

Cid and Yuffie

goku nigger
smoking nigger
emo nigger

Cloud is obviously Teen Gohan Nigger

cloud red barret/tifa. everyone else was useless. Cid was ok but you get him near endgame

Cloud, Cid and Yuffie/Barrett. All other characters are crap as far as limit breaks, except for Aeris, but who wants to grind with her only to have her die.

first time playing: cloud, red, vincent
every other time: cloud, barret, cid
lunatic high ain't worth it and vince is worse than cat shit

Shuuuuba shubashubashubashubashuba!
youtu.be/Ze6OoLLwy2s

Attached: 1620785872325.gif (164x200, 398.21K)

Cloud/Tifa/Red is my usual go-to
I'm replaying it now and going Cloud/Tifa/Yuffie. I can't make myself get rid of Tifa

Attached: 1587841192660.gif (200x150, 2.13M)

Cloud Cid Red
I stopped using Barret because his ultimate weapon sucked and I never managed to make Vincent do loads of damage

Never really had a set team but I gravitated towards Cloud, Yuffie, and Cait Sith. I refuse to use Vincent because he sucks in-story and out.

Tiffa and Barret, though I'd switch to Cid and Vincent when I get bored

trunks nigger too

Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie/Cid
Depends on how I’m feeling

>Cid was ok but you get him near endgame
You get Cid BARELY a quarter of the way through

>wheres aerith?

Attached: Alphys admiring your post.jpg (546x421, 49.62K)

Are you sure you're not just conflating Vincent always sucking with the part of the game where you fight a boss right after unlocking Vincent and the boss absorbs fire and Vincent who you just put into your party to try him out has his Limit Break automatically spam fire moves so you have to kill him so he stops healing the boss?

Cloud, Cid, and Cait

Attached: 5.png (1100x850, 665.42K)

Caitfags, what is that character even good at? I've given every character a chance except him since he's the least important to the story

Cloud, Barret, Red until getting Cid
Tifa, Barret, Cid when Cloud is out
Cloud, Barret, Cid outside of those two points.

I only wish Cloud had an assured crit like Squall did in ff8.

I thought Cloud was pregnant from the thumbnail, lol.

dead cloud
beefcake aries
dead whoever had the highest level otherwise

Attached: 2022-04-24-015458_1916x1062_scrot.png (1916x1062, 870.8K)

Cloud Tifa yuffie

>Tifa, Barret, Cid when Cloud is out
>Cloud, Barret, Cid outside of those two points.
Yeah, immeasurably based. Only difference is I go Cloud, Aertith, Tifa/Barret, due to her limited time.

Red and Vincent.
Cait Sith and Cid.

maybe its the way i played the game. i beat the game shortly after the rocket took off.

He's just retarded. You get Cid quite close to the end.

Barret and red just because I hated the girls limit breaks. Actually I picked this combo so consistently that I didnt understand the "thats... unexpected..." team choosing line on outskirts of midgar for decades. Not until I saw some one else pick both girls and receive the "I knew youd pick them" or whatever response instead.

It's just objectively the best party. Cid has solid balanced stats and his equipment tends to have a fuckton of materia slots so you can build him however you like. Barret is the ultimate attacker since most of his weapons have built-in long range so 4x-cut and slash-all won't suffer any further damage penalties if you don't equip that fucking long-range materia. This means he can just chill in the back row, and he can even have cover on to protect Cloud and Cid should the need arise. Cloud is above average in both physical and magical stats, so you can have him either balance both well or focus on one and yet the other won't suffer if you have it as backup. It's a toss-up for who gets W-item, but I tend to give it to Barret as an emergency, since he'll probably be the last one standing should it get to the point where I'd need it.

Cloud, Tifa, Cid

Attached: cid science.jpg (320x240, 29.98K)

cloud yuffie vincent

Attached: 1650598580479.gif (226x224, 181.84K)

you must have skipped a sequence or 2 because there were still a few events to go before entering the final dungeon IIRC
>huge materia quests
>Tifa repairing Cloud's mind
>return to Midgar
>return to Forgotten City
and this is AFTER the rocket takes off, you get Cid hours before this IIRC

Cloud, Nanaki, Tifa.

Are you cunts idiotic? You get Cid before Disc 1 even finishes.

Cloud and Tifa, and id rotate the cast around.
But mostly Caitsith first half and Red the second.

Based same for me

Attached: b9eb9131f958b2250ed7323e395a9e53.jpg (935x1166, 171.04K)

I meant Valentine not Red

cloud, tifa and cid

Is Cloud/Tifa/Red the most popular party? Just glancing at the thread it seems like it.

There's the fact that Vincent has the worst stats of everyone and the only way to make him relevant is exploits. That and he was genuinely cucked by an old man. No idea how this faggot got his own game beyond kids thinking he was cool because he had guns.

It's a kino party. You got the lead guy, the hot chick and based Injun doggo. Don't need no more.

Everyone just knows that Tifa is dogpilled.

Based and insanely informative

I think it is. You get the protagonist, the waifu and the most interesting of the other party members. Red has great stats too

Cloud
Vincent
Yuffie
My party comp is ass but they were optional seems weird not to use them

Cloud/Cid/Yuffie
Their ultimate weapons are the easiest to use and acquire, and Yuffie's 3-2 Limit Break hits 15 times and is more powerful than her Final Limit Break. Yuffie is the best.

Attached: 2020.05.02-17.04.png (1024x716, 864.88K)

And a kick ass tune to boot

youtu.be/pqO5h3-HFW8

Attached: 1595663965833.png (860x968, 41.05K)

Based

Soloed Emerald Weapon with her last time as soon as possible. Yuffie gained a ton of levels and was way ahead for the rest of the game. One of my favorite characters.

Attached: yuffie2.jpg (1024x768, 143.1K)

Cloud Cid Tifa, the three best characters in the game

cloud/cid/yuffie has been my team every time I play this game

She's a chink CCP spy. Fuck her

I went around rotating them because i have the autism where i like to have everyone around the same level

I'm playing this shit. You get Cid the first time you visit rocket town, then you take his plane to the Ancient Pyramid and then you go to get the roastie killed. That's supposed to be disc 1.
I sure hope there's a lot more to this game. I will leave though, don't want to get crazy spoiled or something.

>/vt/ranny is incapable of speech

Attached: 2020.04.27-22.19.png (1024x716, 674.49K)

>You get Cid quite close to the end.
No you don't you get Cid when you get the Tiny Bronco which is near the end of Disk 1, you still have all of Disk 2 and 3 left.

Cloud, Vincent, and either Cid or Red based on how I was feeling

I liked Vincent cuz he had the best magic but magic sucks dick in FFVII Red is a cool dog but they're both low-tier party members. I had no idea Barret and Yuffie were so OP

Emerald and Ruby seem so exhausting, i feel like you have to do dozens of hours of grinding at the Northern Crater to even have a chance. How did you do it that early?

Those are non-canon sequels given to you in the same package. Nobody played those.

>I sure hope there's a lot more to this game
There's quite a bit left, Disk 3 feels short story wise but thats only because it's balls to the walls from then on

y-you too

Wasnt yuffie optional? I dont think i ever got her

Cloud, yuffie and vincent until I got annoyed with his limit breaks and switched to tifa

The fuck are you even on about, are you just failing to cover your ass because you're wrong or something

Her Ultimate Weapon Conformer deals more damage when the enemy is a higher level and Emerald is level 99. I basically kept getting her level 3 limit that hits a ton and beat him that way. I might have used Hero Drinks to buff myself and some other things like counter attack, can't remember all the details. But Yuffie seems made for the fight, her weapon is perfect for it.

Someone doing it at level 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgx9pWrqSDs

Let me guess. You need more.

Attached: __yuffie_kisaragi_moogle_sabotender_and_cait_sith_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_ohse__sample-aee1daf79ab27e84073e28dc1097d731.jpg (850x780, 191.2K)

Thanks user, another for the collection

Yes. I need her KH2 design.
Superior in every way.

Cloud
Barret
Cid

Fuck women