At dinner with Kreia

>At dinner with Kreia
>Puts salt on my fries
>"They call salt the silent killer. Is that your choice then exile? A shorter life for an iota of pleasure. A pleasure whose absence would have gone unnoticed had you not indulged at all. Heed my warnings exile, salt is but one of many hungry little mouths that eat away at you every day."

>Alternate reality where I don't salt my fries
>"Take note of your decisions exile as I have of you, and others no doubt will as well, you live like an uncivilized barbarian. To otherize yourself in such a way is to become an unnecessary target in the crowd. Pray no one every challenges you on this decision with an audience, lest you be put in a position where you must either die on that hill or fold under pressure over something as petty as salt.

Attached: 1f50xqisj6861.jpg (720x732, 55.26K)

Has a single character ever filtered more people than Kreia?

you dumb old bitch salt is fine.

Can I just eat dinner please

I genuinely love this character and the extent of which she triggers people's ire. Class S-tier 10/10 character.
Remember the good times with Bioware.

>with Bioware

*lightly salt my fries*
What now bitch?

No, because people don't understand the lessons she is suppose to be teaching you.

>kreia is a huge bitch who is impossible to please
>gameplay reflects this

good

*dips fries in mayonnaise*

>bitter in-law Kreia
I love the idea. Just imagine her and a bunch of other Sith sat at the dinner table lobbing insults at each other.

>Agressivly salt my fries more
Watch u going to do about it teach?

Attached: 103428888-GettyImages-557995293[1].jpg (720x405, 25.27K)

Revan understood snacks.

ehem
HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD-HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD-HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD-HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD

I could really go for some chips right about now.

Attached: 1578961647944.jpg (640x789, 80.24K)

get your ass back on the ebon hawk and stay there

Salt or not, if you're that health conscious you shouldn't be eating fries to begin with

She's right. Fuck the Force.

>"It is good that you have never wondered what lay beneath her robes, if her alabaster skin was as white and unblemished as her face. Or if perhaps she bore the scars of slavery... and if that would stir you more. Perhaps her deferent tone would change once you held her by the throat, and showed her how far a Jedi can fall."
also kreia on relationships

I'm always clearly reminded of how retarded Yea Forums is when I read KOTOR threads, especially ones with Kreia OPs like this one

Attached: 1473214254493.png (174x235, 63.53K)

>Move to oz for 3 years due to work
>Eventally give in and call all things not chips chips
>Get back to the states and keep calling them chips
>At first it was a habbit, now it's just because I enjoy seeing peoples confusion

Attached: kinky old hag.jpg (878x566, 128.67K)

>to be so indecisive, pleasing neither side and ultimately accomplishing nothing

>tfw remember the Force is Female
If you insist.

Attached: 1576894164349.jpg (450x329, 19.21K)

Attached: [influence lost].png (196x215, 43.02K)

Sounds about right.

Am I just alone in the sense that I'm just sort of neutral towards Kreia? I will never understand why she pisses to many people off so badly. She invokes no strong emotions in me whatsoever, granted I've played the game all the way through 30 times and saw the big twist in 2005.

Attached: 1573272669603.jpg (738x813, 246.31K)

Canon Revan can be either female or male but Exile absolutely MUST be male for that glorious harem.
You cannot debate this

Attached: 1578972107982.jpg (800x640, 113.86K)

*seasons my fries with pepper instead*
i reject the notion of salt as the only way to season my fries, krea, only a sith deals in the absolutes of salt or no salt! revan knew this too which is why he left you behind, "master." now, if you'll excuse me i have a date with your daughter, yes i know who she truly is, and we are going to have lots of sex tonight. you may ponder all of this and enjoy our force connection as i thrust my penis deeply inside your daughter over and over for purposes of procreation. oh yes, your daughter shall be impregnated tonight. and yes krea, i will teach our children to use pepper on their fries too.

Attached: 1643559669892.png (467x429, 206.58K)

>no kids
Canon female it is

what are you doing, stepbro?

tfw no Kreia mummy gf

You know what I meant

based

Kreia isn't that hard to get as a character, she says her purpose outright in the game. Her teaching style always comes off as punitive rather than guiding.

WHAT NOW?

Attached: flatten.jpg (1000x666, 48.35K)

>I must know if salting them, if hypertension brought you any measure of satisfaction. If seeing them seasoned has settled the disquiet within you.

Attached: kreia.jpg (275x407, 35.82K)

>"Good. You are learning."

These are onion rings you silly old blind buddy.

Nihilus is eating the table again

She'd probably appreciate good bantz

I just ignored her because she's a woman and women always complain and don't have a point

Attached: 1643405715181.jpg (859x646, 51K)

If you don't shut the fuck up and mind your own business about how I eat my fries I'm going to tie you up and make you watch while I give money to beggars.

>walk into a bathroom to take a piss. Kreia is there waiting
>walk up to the urinal.
> "Exile, quite a choice you made here. To relieve oneself against a wall like a brute. Very well, if you insist."
>decide to reload save
>go in and use a stall.
>"Ah, you overreach your own needs. One could use said stall, perhaps someone who needs to sit down on a seat. But here you are, taking away a resource from someone who could use it if they were to walk in."
>reload save
>piss in sink
>influence Lost: Kreia

So Is the force really so bad? Has it done more harm than good? I never really kept up

>Kreia

Attached: Revan understood.png (767x1327, 255.53K)

>do thing
>"wow, I can't believe you did that. Such a sign of weakness"
>do other thing
>"so you choose that option? A sign of weakness, I'm afraid"
>don't do anything
>"apathy is death"

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

To acknowledge you're a puppet. And to find a way to liberate yourself.

To stick with the decisions you make instead of doubting yourself every time someone criticizes you

I love this old bitch more than words can describe. It makes all of the trash that's happened since disappear, and 17 years later we can still argue about based grandma.

More Kreia

Attached: 1623313583221.png (899x1172, 304.42K)

Why do you give a shit what she thinks anyway?

Attached: 1634567550771.png (595x345, 283.33K)

The Force does have a moral intent though; it's driven by the people writing the story. There's a meta aspect to Kreia's beliefs.

>"I'm always testing you, never forget that. Always be on your guard, otherwise you may learn something."

Attached: Screenshot (555).png (1600x900, 1M)

I loved her comment about taking on other people's struggles weakens them while strengthening you. I used similar reasoning while RPing a Neutral Evil character for why he might aid someone where it has no tangible benefits for himself.

It's more like
>do thing
>"Why did you do such a thing"
>I'll consider your words
>Influence gained: Kreia

I liked her specifically because she was written in seemingly nonsensical fashion making it very hard to suck up to for relationship points like you did Bioware characters in the earlier game. Sure, once you figure out she's about "stop looking for approval, do what you believe in" it's a bit clearer, but still.

Attached: bkje8N4qH1rjwt9oo1_1280.jpg (678x829, 93.68K)

Kreia is honestly one of the easiest characters to please. All you have to do is:
A. Not meta-game for Light Side/Dark Side points and think for yourself.
B. Don’t be a dick to her without good reason.

She pushes you for being a doormat and that’s great.

>"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you. I would have let the galaxy die."
I love you space grandma

she literally just wants you to be an open-minded jedi. she thinks the jedi are idiots but she thinks they're idiots that could be convinced eventually. she fucking hates the sith and thinks they're space niggers

That really was the thing that separated her from pretty much all other bioware/obsidian rpg characters up until then. She's not there for you to Talk-no-Jutsu like every single other npc or apply a dialogue skill check on, she exists solely to sow doubt into your decisions and punish those who only make choices simply for a reward, both in the context of the story and the traditional game mechanic. This is why save scummers that reload get hit the hardest by her, they're the ones who can't understand Kreia the most.

KREIA NEVER FUCKING SAYS APATHY IS DEATH

she literally did

Isn't she just expanded Ravel, though?

Attached: Ravel.jpg (272x441, 48.53K)

Helping others when it's not really a burden to you is always a good choice for an evil character since you can make people feel loyal and obliged to repay you and if they aren't usefull to you in exchange for your help you can always punish them

no she didn't. nothing that happened in the korriban cave was real

>Revan understood snacks
Always gives me a chuckle.

Yeah that's how I have played it before in the past. Doing a small "favor" for someone in order to extort more out of them later or have them be indebted to me for use in other ways later on.