Baldur’s Gate 3

Why is everyone so ugly in this game?

Attached: DFF7D6DD-0E1E-4504-A730-AA3570C71408.jpg (1170x1334, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/20220111001315/https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=804310&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

modern
western
game
design

Attached: 8deee6c0aeac708670f0b0479879821b.jpg (563x579, 21.91K)

Who is this

Western artists worship ugliness and regard beauty as a sin

Did they change her design? I swear she didn't use to look like this.

Did they ever add any pother races than human and funny colored human?

Is polygamy possible in this game?

based on a cursory google search (havent played bg3), yes, she's had 2 or 3 different looks

Attached: mint.jpg (804x2146, 274.6K)

That’s a female? Fuck there goes my boner.

Sorry I am not really following this game, but is this game out? Like, I go on Wikipedia and it says that it released in 2020, but it's still not fully out or something?

Why does this character keep appearing different?

It's in EA

IT'S IN THE GAME

Attached: 252D74FD-B85B-435F-AAA3-B55FFA023C06.jpg (1170x1085, 931.7K)

Even worse. She's a total tomboy. And if you met one in real life like I have they're horrible. A female too boyish and agressive is not attractive at all. It's like the worst of a female with the attitude of a male. It's not attractive like a femboy or trap.

Attached: 1605507630547.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

more like most art direction in modern AA games today is mediocre. You have exceptions like Elden Ring, but usually AAA games have 0 art direction and style, they have "realistic" graphics and with the tech they keep making shit tier looking games.

Attached: bg3goty.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Youre twisted

>Why is everyone so ugly in this game?

Attached: 1623844084337.jpg (510x468, 204.75K)

That’s a woman?

it's that guy

Attached: 86936c38e42922200a5d88533cb6f842.jpg (736x414, 31.06K)

p*do game
archive.is/20220111001315/https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=804310&page=1

Pretty sure this is what she looks like now.

Attached: Better.jpg (1028x575, 93.29K)

I'm glad he's still finding work

Why do all the drow have different skin tones?

because drow were created by a retarded moron fetishist with no idea of what he was ripping off.

the dark elves should all be albinoid since they live in the fucking underdark where there's no sun. ergo no melanin skin. especially since they're a ripoff of the norse mythological creatures who are vile nasty elves with hearts blacker than sin, despite their outward appearance. the 'black elf' is explicitly a fucking metaphor, its not supposed to be literal. but r.a salvatore is a racist peice of shit, so OF COURSE a race of EVIL elves HAVE to be black people.

>ergo no melanin skin
I thought they were cursed, not melaninated.

Pretty sure that post was parody. Bob Salvatore didn’t invent the drow anyway. It was Gary Gygax the father of D&D.

gygax had them as the norse myth bad guys, it was salvatore being a fucking fetish wierdo who turned them into black skinned matriarchy bla bla bla shit for his self insert mary sue dribble the dork elf bestest at everything ever

and that's the lore justification. which Still works out as horrifically racist.
>black skin is a curse hue hue hue

>Salvatore
Stop sharing your uninformed opinions.

Gygax was a CHUD

Attached: gygaxfemoids.png (1184x809, 90.13K)

Yeah the updated evil Drow girl and Karlach are way fucking better than they used to be.

salvatore is scum and can't write for beans. you deluded fantard.
>Verification not required.

2nd from the top looked better.

I wish they'd stop insterting cringe romances into these games. There's nothing appealing about reading erotic fanfaction written by a 400lb neckbeard with he/them pronouns.

Drow skin canonically ranges from crayon black to grey to purple.

I don't give a shit about Salvatore you absolute wanker. Read a book. Try 'Monster Manual' by Gary Gygax where Drow or the BLACK ELVES come from, published in 1977, 10 goiod years before Salvatore ever touched the AD&D franchise.

I wish at least one of the companions was just a normal person. Everyone is either a special gimmick or a total asshole. Or both.

>sex :)
Fuck no. I'm playing a REAL evil drow. I'm the one having sex, you're all getting raped.

Attached: bg3nohomo.png (1428x701, 574.44K)

where they are called the black elves because of how bile and twisted and evil they are, not because they are LITERALLY black. they're a straight up rip from norse mythology. hence, they're fucking albino.

then salvatore came along and decided to turn an always evil antagonist race into a sue layer race. and fucked it all up from there.

Dude, just because their skin is black doesn't mean they are twisted and evil, not cool.

They've been black skinned in artwork since well before Salvatorre or the Forgotten Realms was an official setting, at the very least. Perhaps it may not have been Gary's intention, but they were still darkies (and female dominated) well before Salvatore came along. If anything you should be complaining about how he ruined rangers.

I met a tomboy and she didn't fall in love with me like my hentai stories waaaaaaaaa

don't even get me started on how he turned rangers from aragorns, faramir and boromirs and eomers into fucking retarded dexfaggot duel wieldan retards.

So what should Rangers be? Trackers? Non-combat?

RANGEd?

Tranny devs and artists on staff most likely

Rangers are more than just archery/marksmen though.

their OG selves.

1st Ed Greyhawk had them as black skinned.

Anyways what’s your goddamn problem, is it too much suspension of disbelief to have an irredeemably evil dark skinned race that nobody like?

Wasn't Ranger just.. Elf class?

It's mostly odd face rigging/animations and hair. This is what Shadowheart looks like with alt hair.

Attached: guuANTv.jpg (3440x1440, 261.86K)

Attached: Shadowheart.jpg (1920x1080, 256.11K)

no. elf class as the elf class. when rangers came along they were pretty mch just aragorn etc.
you had your horse and were able to live out in the wilds tracking things, but you were still mostly just a fighter. there wasn't any dexfaggotry involved at all. and certainly not any lame duel wielding idiocy. or BOW HARDER

Whats wrong with Dex though? I get its OP as fuck in 5e but in general?

I think he's dead actually.

is this actual ingame stuff? I haven't really been following BG3 much since i wanted a fairly blind experience, but most of the stuff i've been seeing has been bioware-esque with the spotlight being focused on relationships and gayness.

Well we are of the same mind on that subject, at least.

Yeah, this is an actual scene you can get.
Then she tries to murder you

Are those face tats?

rangers were con and wis chads with a leavening of str.

salvatore turned them into gay twinks dancing around violent combat in fucking soft leather magically not getting turned into mincemeat because they're just so gosh durned special snowflakey.

do you at least get the nut off?

poo

I mean, everyone is Con an Wis at this point, and that just sounds like Druid now.

You still didn't answer the question why Dex is bad.

No, the Elf class was for the simplified Basic D&D in '81. It was equivilent to a multiclass Fighter/Magic-User. AD&D 1e Rangers were heavily armoured fighter types who were extra effective against humanoid monsters (orcs & such) and giants.

wait, is this the fatgay kevin who is a faggot game journalist from old gamestop

That makes sense, I just remember Elf as a class back when I was first introduced to D&D with teh Zanza Dungeon box.
.. God that was a cool set thematically.
I still have those dice too.

Why do all the “female” characters in western games suddenly look like men?

>suddenly

because now its sue faggotry. magical asspull sue faggotry.

unironically, and i quote... because
>beautiful women are a male power fantasy real womens bodies don't look like that

so every female in media now has to be a disgusting hambeast, because
>beautiful at any size
whilst men are still required to be Conan in all media and IRL men are NOT
>beautiful at any size, so stunning and brave, fat pride.

DJ Qualls? Nah, he's still around.

men started using too much mekup, women stopped using too much makeup. Also current day elves fucking sucks.

So Dex is sue faggotry to you? Thats silly.

?
I don’t mean fat
Not talking about makeup

Suddenly they all have weirdly mannish jaws/chins/mouths wtf happened?

>teh Zanza Dungeon box.
Oh yeah nifty starters set, that one. I recently stole a copy of it from a paedophile. (Alignment shift towards Good, right?)