Lalas are the best race in ffxiv

lalas are the best race in ffxiv

Attached: 1650178108517.png (732x1524, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1wchV-KFnhI-7qqcy5Qo8nQwFqjpPBTl4WsVshzo8yjo/edit#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POV:

Attached: EIu6qLFUEAE_nfV.jpg (901x1200, 102.56K)

>pablo escobar
>lalafell
hes fucking lucky pablo isnt alive for this shit. Fucker woulda had him and his family killed

Attached: pablo.png (640x173, 27.33K)

Yes.

Attached: E1OamwRWUAA8IZs.jpg (1152x2048, 354.47K)

cutie

Tell me what to level after RDM. I fucking hate leveling so fucking much

Attached: 1620679364854.jpg (538x691, 51.16K)

Reaper, that 74 is triggering my OCD

would've said SAM but they murdered it, so MNK

So what's the deal with Matt Green and Primal? I saw the dude was running a hunt training, but it seems like a lot of people don't like him.

>I hate leveling so fucking much
Thats the best part though, Level up reaper or Samurai

Man, I haven't touched MNK since ShB. They changed quite a bit since then, didn't they? I remember that they were fucking around with the stances quite a bit, like one patch fire stance was the go to, then they gave a 4th grease lightning stack to wind stance and then they took it away again.

are people just overacting to the removal of kaiten

>that person who tries to become server famous with quirky bullshit and go happy attitude
>is actually a terrible person

kek

just like real life

Attached: 1650178007245.jpg (640x761, 58.92K)

If i remember correctly when i was in Couerl 2 years back he kept giving people fake coordinates so they would miss the hunts

>*is useless in your path*

Attached: 1630435887831.png (400x300, 177.5K)

so rude
he cute

>male lala
Redditor

>female lala
Pedophile

I don't like to press shinten 50-80 times in a single encounter.

Attached: 1628585627264.png (1321x557, 87.63K)

>he then threw it into the pool around the jumping took place
si

bozja still good for leveling or do i just spam dungeons?

I just want him to do something. He's there bouncing around in combat for no reason. I get that he turns into egis and demi-primals but still, let me do something with him.

is the game fun? Are there any beast races or is it just Tall Anime Girl, Shirt Anime Girl, Anime girl with horns..etc

human
elf
pedobait
fat human
human with cat ears
human with scales/horns
human with rabbit ears
furry

hardcore projection right here

this is your brain on western culture

There's a cartoony furfag race so if you're coming from WoW you'll feel right at home as a Hrothgar.

Redditor
Pedo

what's the furry? Is it Kemono or some Teen Wolf looking mother fucker.

Attached: 1649472199608.jpg (809x865, 128.64K)

I still don't understand this. They don't look remotely human. If you could play young hyurs or miqote then I'd see it.

The ugliest, male only furfaggotry available

damn. I wanna be some monstrous badass wolf shit like Worgen but not actually play WoW because fuck Blizzard.

you don't have to level if you don't want to.

it's just pedos projecting

Sorry you can only be incel cats

Attached: 1650767171359.jpg (1500x2000, 334.79K)

I was looking through my trading card folder for a funny Hrothgar but there are only three Hrothgar in my folder at all. Nobody plays this faggot race.

Attached: 1647066144596.png (308x678, 286.71K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1wchV-KFnhI-7qqcy5Qo8nQwFqjpPBTl4WsVshzo8yjo/edit#

I dunno how much of this is real but here ya go. All I know is he's really obsessed with hunts.

>looks coolish
>human feet
>not even claws or some shit

The guy spawns S ranks and doesn't tell anyone. He did this same shit in ShB as well.

you're like those dudes on twitter who keep yelling pedo then they themselves get caught with cp

their hunchback is the worst

I don't know why it happened but this has happened with me and XIV and I hate it.

Attached: ffxiv.png (750x567, 397.96K)

>redditor repeats a joke that was old as fuck even in 1998 mmos
>OP claps like a seal

Only if they are Dunesfolk lalas.

>hrothgar
>coolish
There is not a chance you're straight.

still need my aglaia clear but i just can't handle wrangling these retards anymore

what do you mean. groups are already skipping phases on naldthal

Oh and also for some reason they primal hunt community is pretty cancerous. There is always someone spamming their trans right meme in shout.

What is it about this game that attracts so much of these mentally ill people? Raidfags I get, but hunts?

FFXIV would already have a let me solo her if the game actually required skill and not just hitting a lvl cap and pressing the same buttons

>actually denying lala is the pedo race
Delusional

MMOs have always attracted the mentally ill.

Did they really remove HQ items? That was the only fun part about crafting for me.

Only gatherable items. You can still craft high quality.

Is mnk hard to get into if I never played a melee before? I like the aesthetics but it looks complicated.

removed HQ mats that are gathered and grants additional normal mats. crafts are still the exact same as before

This, what the fuck shinten was always the worst part of SAM to begin with

>Yes I do browse Yea Forums and watch live letters on Twitch but don't participate in the chat, how did you know?

Attached: default_male_midlander.jpg (225x332, 16.33K)

Phew, still kind of shitty but oh well.

Live letter chat is awful.
>Yoshida takes a drink of water
SUCH HYDRATION XD
>Yoshida holds up a picture
SUCH PICTURATION XD
>Yoshida shows his character
SUCH LALAFELLATION XD

i haven't missed it at all, simplifies the market board and crafting is really fucking easy now. never really felt like i needed food while leveling

hehe funny

whats the best way to avoid trannies, gays and women in this mmo?

Fish

>No, I don't watch any live letter on Twitch and only look at the powerpoint images anons post on the Yea Forums threads, how did you know?

Attached: FL7sA7WXEAMo82P.jpg (1077x576, 62.27K)

I got it. You ready?

Randomly generated Triple Triad cards using Adventurer Plates.

you're the only one saying it
think about that for a second

is fishing actually fun in this game? can i get lots of fishing outfits/fishing rods?

Attached: 1637308022625.jpg (828x595, 45.71K)

agreed

Attached: 1645685875605.png (807x1594, 744.48K)

ResetERA likes to ERP as naked Lalafells.

Attached: reseteraffxivcenozoicdp.png (500x571, 344.24K)

Meanwhile

If you hate leveling, just not have jobs fully leveled.
I wish they'd implement reverse level sync: if you've completed a dungeon, you can can use any job to do it, but having a lower level than the unlock scales you to the unlock level and your gear stats scale to the average of the gear of that level. Then all roulettes could be done by all jobs The only problem is adding a bunch of abilities to the hotbar, but people already do that when they level in potd. I've got all the abilities of every job up to level 80 on my hotbars for those jobs, despite most of them being only level 30.

glad I don't watch them then
only addicts what that stuff

Do they get to have the nose that makes them look like their ff11 counterpart? Or is that modded?

the new shinten spam pissed me off so much that I am now leveling MNK and DRG to try them out for Savage content instead.

Either one of them will be my mains but I am done with SAM.

Yes, there's a giant catalogue of fish to fill out and a special category called Big Fish that have special time/weather requirements you need to fulfill to catch them. There are special shiny fishing rods for Big Fish achievements. There are also 24-man fishing raids where you go out on a boat together.

Attached: 1630021397501.png (397x378, 88.34K)

noooo not the heckin pixelrinos

meanwhile they're literal midgets not kids
your mind is the one bringing up kids dude
that midget bitch ran a brother in 1.0

Keep us updated on what an internet forum is doing

So do I, you picked the wrong place to play moral highground