Game includes train

>game includes train
I will now buy your game

Attached: e52dd548488dd48e2c36de8482ac6135.jpg (800x640, 103.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underspace.pastaspaceinteractive.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9X2A2f6E5DI
youtu.be/FClByzI8FQw?t=4762
youtube.com/watch?v=2pievGAP444
youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI
youtube.com/watch?v=EOnjV7QJ8zo
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58269
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name 5 games

Go to bed Trainwiz

Mario Kart 64
GTASA
uhh..

Maitetsu
Maitetsu Pure Station
Maitetsu Last Run
Train Simulator
Jackie Chan de Go!!

Terraria
Minecraft
Cities Skylines
Factorio
World of Warcraft

Is it any good OP?
I always eye it when it goes on sale.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 116.62K)

Some people hate for trains seems irrational and incomprehensible to me. At the end of day, it is just a machine that transports cargo with much higher energy efficiency than any automobile based logistics. Who in their right mind would reject energy efficiency?

Whatever happened to that guy?

Trains are based and widely used by all social classes in my country
It's busses that are terrible

died of autism

Hell yeah

Any sane and normal person hates trains

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-205216_Chrome.jpg (1080x1336, 727.47K)

I saw a coal train chugging along at 50mph and thought to myself, "that's a fucking mountain passing by".

Attached: coal-trains-by-flickr-user-kimon-berlin-used-under-cc-license_100589574_l.jpg (1024x683, 349.05K)

if the feds stopped subsidizing roads there would be no cars

He's making this game, you may have seen him posting webms shilling it
underspace.pastaspaceinteractive.com/

the absolute states of america

The U.S. would completely collapse without trains. They're carry things besides passengers you retard.

Attached: 1638073026379.webm (720x1280, 2.44M)

I feel like autistic train hate is more autistic than autistic train love

imagine something that made society so much more efficient (time, space, money, energy), that people hated it because it would mean black people would be able to survive

>muh freedom of transportation (as if cars and roads will disappear overnight if railroads become widely used)
>muh trucks (much higher energy cost that you pay for flexibility, which you don't always need if you transport industrial amount of goods)
>doesn't understand that railroads are natural monopoly and therefore should be part of system that governs the land and not someone's gravy train
So this is the power of american education?

What board was this brainlet take on?

>mfw 8-bit and 16-bit levels on top of a moving train

Attached: 1648934276121.gif (500x364, 982.27K)

There's a whole mini-campaign of successive battles in Shining Force III surrounding a train.

1. You need to sneak onto the train to cross the border undetected but get delayed by a battle with bandits at the railway sidings, and the train pulls out without you.

2. You quickly leave town hoping to intercept the train at the switching-points near the border but run into a group of refugees who had the same idea and have to protect them from the murderous soldiers who are trying to kill them before they get over the checkpoint.

3. You finally get on board the train but it's attacked by bandits and you have to uncouple the passenger cars so they can't take hostages.

4. After that you have to fight your way over the roofs of the carriages to the engine before it derails at a set of broken tracks.

Attached: shining-force-iii-3-refugee-trainyard-synbios-crew.jpg (800x204, 96.29K)

/his/

The reason trains wouldn't work in the US is because of niggers. People get robbed on BART in San Francisco all the time the news just covers it up because "muh raycism n shiet." Passenger trains in Europe, however, among civilized peoples, works well enough to be used as a normal mode of transportation.

The hell happened to /his/?

>any sane, normal person
>posts Yea Forums screencap
Trains will forever be better than cars. They’re faster, comfier, and you don’t have to waste money on insurance and gas.

Not even freight is safe from niggers

Attached: looting trains in Chicago.webm (606x916, 2.93M)

>game includes a Gustav Gun

Attached: Railway_Gun_versus_Red_Eye.jpg (790x445, 126.25K)

age of empires 3, rollercoaster tycoon 2, railroad tycoon 1, railroad tycoon 2, railroad tycoon 3, shogun 2: fall of the samurai

Absolutely not surprising. Nogs in California would try to loot 53" trucks at stoplights after they picked up at specific businesses. Primarily electronics and PC distrubtors. We had to quite literally stop going to cyberpower pc because niggers were stealijng their shipments within mijnutes of leaving the dock.

Why are Cali nogs the worst? I live near Detroit and they wouldn't do something so bold

>gta V lets you drive the train
>but only during one sequence in one mission, otherwise you can't
what the fuck were they thinking?

There still isn't really any good train focused game. I'd like to see something in the style of FTL but with trains. Right now factorio is on the top with train management for me but that's because the rest of the game is so damn good

Local/State government that has zero interest in controlling them. The homeless are bad enough but the nigs are almost as bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=9X2A2f6E5DI
>let your infrastructure decay to this state
>are we underinvesting?
>no, it's the mode of transportation that is wrong.

>game includes train companies with discriminatory practices

Attached: magick oppression.png (293x625, 240.87K)

youtu.be/FClByzI8FQw?t=4762

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=2pievGAP444

>if USA wasn't subsidising trains, we wouldn't be losing to China
>Meanwhile, China is building trains everywhere, because they are communists like he said in his own post
Actually a mentally retarded schizo.

what latinamerican shithole is this?

Attached: notthisoneyouretard.jpg (640x432, 87.81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ9vkt7BHYI

TRAIN TRAIN I LOVE MY STATION

Attached: GATTAGATTACHOOCHOO.png (753x717, 343.88K)

I'm realizing there is no train level in deus ex

Will you?
I doubt your resolve, OP.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.2K)

RDR2 is currently the most scenic train game there is you should check it out

>train level gives you an autogun with infinite bullets
I like those kinds of levels.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (600x844, 77.99K)

>game includes a Gustav Gun
Close enough?

Attached: 58-161_ToLaska.jpg (780x439, 59.35K)

>yes!!! it moved!!! at least a couple feet this time!! and it'll only be half an hour before it moves again!!
>i love my freedom of transportation! communists BTFO!!

Attached: static.politico.com.jpg (1160x629, 213.76K)

Oh I'm in the middle of it

Attached: Screenshot_20220423-194920_PayPal.jpg (1080x305, 63.72K)

Microsoft Train Simulator
Trainz
Train Simulator 20XX
Train Sim World 2
Run8 Train Simulator

>Terraria
where the fuck

a carjew typed this post

>Oh I'm in the middle of it
That screenshot comes from a game called "Pathologic 2". And I'm not sure you know you what you would be getting yourself into with that game.

Attached: Culture_Pathologic2.jpg (1500x1125, 210.17K)

This website never ceases to amaze me with its retarded opinions

Attached: 1452109700165.gif (320x214, 2.66M)

Oh shit this img just gave me a cool idea. A snake game but you're a train on rails and you have to brake/railroad switch to avoid getting derailed AND hitting yourself. every level would have its own tailored track ofc the train cant be freeroaming around the entire screen

My brother really likes trains, he and my dad used to buy a train oriented hobby magazine for probably a decade. He's now a graduate engineer while I am no one because I didn't like trains as much as him.

Bounty Train

Attached: 1650708084665.gif (460x460, 3.99M)

based

tinnynetta and the yamanote line

Attached: Bayonetta3_NintendoSwitch_SCRN_09.jpg (800x450, 74.47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EOnjV7QJ8zo

Just wishlisted

Hearts of Iron 4 (If you buy NSB)
Victoria 2
GTA V
One of those Telltale Walking Dead Games.
Factorio
I guess this is kind of related, but one time I told my uncle how I noticed that you can't really have a life without a car where I live because all the infrastructure was built only for cars, so if you didn't have a car you're basically handicapping yourself. He said that I was retarded and said that anyone who hates cars hates freedom for some reason. Why do people shill so hard for cars? It's unreal how much some people hate trains and even buses because they think that they take away people's freedom for some reason.

Attached: Smiley_face.gif (256x256, 205.61K)

>Yes! I love the freedom and independence of vehicular automobiles!

Attached: freewayribbon3-1.jpg (850x640, 476.26K)

Here's some ones with explorable interiors:

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Golden Eye 007
Fallout 4's The Train mod
Skyrim's Blackreach Railroad mod

Attached: Paper.Mario_.The.Thousand-year.Door.full.2494894[1].jpg (1002x797, 131.08K)

Did anyone else ever try and play Transarctica? I would like a remake of that game.

Attached: transarctica.png (1196x795, 1.44M)

He occasionally posts on /vg/'s Skyrim general and released a mod back in November where you fight on a train
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58269

Gadget: Past as Future
Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Spirit Tracks
Red Dead Redemption
Silent Hill 3

How do you go from 19th century books going on and on about how trains are the hallmark of white anglo-saxon civilization to trains being communist?

minecarts