3x3 thread

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
3x3 post and rate 'em boyos, also recommend based on user's tastes if you feel like it

Attached: 3x3 v2.jpg (908x908, 405.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/Update 41/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+ terraria, portal 2, dark souls

Attached: 1641211306675.png (822x832, 1.66M)

7/7 +MHFU, S&S, Terraria, Off, Portal 2, Lego Star Wars, DaS
Insanely based for MHFU. Best MonHun game imo.
5/5 +Cave Story, Blood, Sonic 2, EoSD, Doom
I need to get around to Majora's Mask one of these days

Attached: Vidya 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 3.7M)

www.befunky.com/create/collage/ is better, more options and allows you to make a 4x4 or greater

0.5/4 ~ DaS, - Terraria, S&S, Portal 2. recommended you a few games in the other thread. got 96 hours in Terraria but can't really enjoy it, prefer short and sweet games or stuff with a clear ending

0/2 - Cave Story, Doom
try Hexen, Outer Wilds for the MM similarity, Advance Wars series

Attached: 333.jpg (3264x3264, 3.77M)

3/3 +OFF, Dark Souls, Portal 2
mighty fine taste, Arena is a deep cut.
3/3 +GGXX, Sanic 2, Awakening

Attached: 3x3.jpg (920x920, 399.37K)

+Custom Robo, DS

What is it about the lego game you like so much? Based on your tastes I'd recc Maximo on PlayStation 2.
+S2, MM

You played Altered Beast? You might like that.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (908x908, 420.65K)

//-
///
+/+
play E.Y.E
+++
//+
+/+
play Valkyrie Profile
//+
+/-
+/+
play Sunless Sea

Attached: 3x3.png (1200x1200, 2.32M)

Attached: mosaic9f04164e000b0999056e5f462b4087fa8a5981ed.jpg (920x920, 410.48K)

5/5

only doom, 1/1

3/4 but i should probably give dragon's dogma another chance

3/4 currently playing demon's souls and loving it

only dark souls, 1/1

2/2, pokemon yellow and goldeneye

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3110, 2.96M)

0.5/2 ~ DaS, - Katamari
is the PC port of Jet Set Radio good? also do you prefer it over Future, and if so why?
try Wario Land 4, Doshin the Giant, Yoku's Island Express, Maximo: Ghosts to Glory

0/3 - RE4, Pokemon, Splatoon
based Altered Beast enjoyer, that game feels like a shitpost but it's so amazing
try Vanquish

not my kinda games but try Battle Brothers, Stoneshard

4.5/5 + FNV, VtMB, Oblivion, Oddworld, ~ SA2 (haven't played in over a decade, no idea if it holds up)
try Metroid Prime if you haven't already, also Zeno Clash

1/3 + UT, - DStranding, Deus Ex
try VtMB, Desperados 3, Shadow Tactics

bump

+ / /
+ / +
/ / /
+ + ~
+ / +
+ ~ +
+ + ~
+ / /
~ + /
+ + /
+ + /
+ ~ +

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 286.06K)

that is some trash tier taste lol what yr were you born?

I haven't tried Future unfortunately, but I think I'd like the original more. It's just got this undeniable charm to it. PC port works fine, that's how I played it.

what does ~ mean here? I thought / meant never played, never seen ~ used instead of - before, so

not that user, but ~ usually means conflicting opinions or being just kinda meh on it.

Oh, I've beaten Vanquish. Fun time.

ah, just assumed he wouldn't have played every game in each post

/++
///
+/+
++/
/++
//+
+++
//+
+//
+//
++/
+//
/+/
///
///
//+
//+
/++
///
/++
/+/
//+
/++
/+/
++/
+/+
/+/

Attached: 3exe3.jpg (920x920, 411.21K)

//+
/+/
+/+
///
/++
---
+++
+-+
+-/
//+
/+/
/++

Attached: my 3 x 3.jpg (3264x3264, 1.72M)

~ just means I don't have strong feelings about the game or mixed feelings.

+Forgotten Land, Complete Saga
I really liked Forgotten Land, though I'm not sure if I'd switch it out with SSU at the moment. True final boss kicked the wind out of me and I gotta arse myself to try again soon.
+Sonic 2
Have you played any of the character hacks for 2? It's honestly fun going through the game with different playstyles.
+Katamari
Still hoping that We Love gets a Reroll someday.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.04M)

Attached: games44.jpg (1200x1200, 690.4K)

3/3 (MGS, NieR, DP)
1/1 (SoTC)
1/1 (RE4)
2/2 (Catherine, P4)
1/1 (DS)
1/1 (NieR Replicant)
4/4 (SH, DS, GR2, Higurashi)
2/2 (TEW, Catherine)

Attached: 3x3.jpg (2446x3264, 924.98K)

play Wario Land 4, Punch-Out Wii, CTR Nitro-Fueled, Grow Home, Marble It Up, GnG Resurrection, Pikmin series, Jak & Daxter, Cuphead, Wuppo, Tomba

play Nex Machina, Mark of the Ninja

play Tokyo Jungle, Folklore, No Straight Roads

Attached: 1497166744020.gif (320x240, 239.13K)

4/4 Star Wars, Terraria, Portal 2, Dark Souls. Is the kirby game really that good?
2/2 Dark Souls and MGS3, I've been meaning to play pretty much all of these though. I've tried KOTOR 2 twice now but lost interest after the mining station opening both times
3/4 +Hollow Knight, Planescape, Elden Ring, didn't get into New Vegas but I might give it another try sometime. Also been meaning to play Pathologic 2, I expect I'll like it a lot

Attached: 3x3.jpg (816x816, 286.37K)

I had an incredibly experience with MHFU both on my own and with friends but I didn't really enjoy G-rank that much, so maybe it'd be more honest to put Freedom 2 there? but its still a great time.
More people gotta play custom robo arena it is fucking 11/10. Some people compare it to gotcha force but that game's a fucking mes,s custom robo is just a far better game of that sort in every way
the old lego games are just a collection of bite-size, replayable little vingettes with a bit of platforming, puzzles, and combat with collectathon like hunting for minikits and red bricks. brutally simple but very satisfying to engage with
Forgotten land really is that good, I honestly like it more than any of the 2d kirby games because aside from some, i feel like each level and world has a really vivid personality and theme that just wasn't conveyed as much in the older ones, and the level design feels insanely good for a first 3d full kirby game from HAL.

Attached: 1650168365883.png (1080x1349, 2.13M)

++/
+-/
+//
++/
///
+//
/+/
+-/
+//
+//
/-+
+++
///
/+/
++/
+++
++-
/-+
++/
+/+
+++

too lazy for the rest. but mostly looks like
+or/

Attached: my_3x3.jpg (1200x1200, 625.2K)

This bait would be a lot more believable if you removed Thief 4 and Mass Effect

should've been mgs4 instead of mgs2
or maybe survive

>I've tried KOTOR 2 twice now but lost interest after the mining station opening both times
KOTOR 2 is at its worst in the Peragus Mining Station and Citadel Station on Telos. I think the game starts picking up a lot once you hit the Telos Restoration Zone. Definitely give it a shot since you like Planescape and Bloodlines. Also be sure to install TSLRCM since the game is missing like half of its content and that mod adds most of it back in. Just for the love of god, do not install the version that adds back in the droid planet. It's seriously one of the worst levels in any game.

Attached: 1599908911417.png (1228x1368, 565.18K)

+ + +
/ / /
+ + +
Nothing really sticks out to me to recommend here. Maybe NieR?
/ - +
/ + +
/ / +
Same here, unfortunately.
+++ + /
+ + +
+ + +
Pathologic 2, Disco Elysium, Fata Morgana.
+ / +
+ / /
- + /
The Last Guardian, Ghostrunner, Dying Light.
+ + +
/ + /
+ - /
+ / /
/ / /
/ + +
/ / +
- / /
- / /
+ + +
+ / +
+ - /
Yakuza 7, Dragon Quest XI, Dragon Age: Origins, Scarlet Nexus.
+ / /
/ / +
+ - -
+ - +
+ + +
+ + +
Higurashi/Umineko, Metro 2033/Exodus, Alan Wake, Fata Morgana.
+ / /
+ / /
+ - +
/ + /
+ / +
+ + +
Based.
- / - +
/ + + +
+ - + +
+ / - +
I like this one.
/ / /
+ + +
/ / /
I have Voice of Cards and Good Life both on my backlog. Are they really that solid?
+ + +
/ / +
+ + +
Disco Elysium, Pathologic 2, Higurashi, Deadly Premonition.
Kek.

Attached: 5x5.png (1400x1400, 3.6M)

I think I downloaded the restoration mod from steam workshop, does that include the droid level? And yeah, I'm pretty confident that I'll like it, and honestly the intro wasn't that bad but I got distracted with other games (I think I was playing Thief for the first time concurrently and it sucked me in)

i'm not baiting.

Attached: 1650752325119.jpg (266x274, 17.72K)

There's two on the workshop, one that says The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification and the other that says TSLRCM (English) + M4-78EP (English). You want the former. M4-78 is the name of the droid planet, and it was cut from the game with most of the content going to the other planets to flesh them out more, so it's like 10% complete and the quests that were added in by the modders to make it longer basically amount to awful combat sections even for CRPG standards and running back and forth across insanely large areas. I'd say just read this if you're interested in the planet: lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/Update 41/

It's always so damn hard for me to choose favorites, i just can't into 3x3
+//
+/-
+/+
+//
++/
--/
-/-+
-///
+-+/
///+

Attached: mosaic3342bceb7769c579f5545b80fd0ea99768019322.jpg (612x612, 180.56K)

you tried the other thatgamecompany games? Journey is based

>cinematic garbage game
>the Metal Slug where they jumped the shark
Come on now son. And if you haven't at least 1CC'ed Metal Slug 3 then you need to fuck off secondary faggot

Gotcha, thanks

>>the Metal Slug where they jumped the shark
It's really a tie between that and MSX, they are kinda complementary imo
>And if you haven't at least 1CC'ed Metal Slug 3 then you need to fuck off secondary faggot
Not really(can't get below 3cc) but i managed to do a 1cc of the first

Attached: 1cc ms1.png (1256x942, 23.76K)

+ + - +
/ ~ + /
/ - + /
+ / / /

>LoL
>GTA online
I'd almost think you'd be baiting for posting trash in ur 4x4 if it wasn't some of the really great picks on here
play Alien Soldier if you liked Cuphead

/ / +
+ / +
/ / /
intrigued by some of your picks, definitely checking them out
how is swery's new game btw? I didn't like DP 2

+ + +
/ / +
+ + /
Need to check out planescape, it's always in my backlog

+ + +
+ / +
/ + +
loved TF2, excellent fps

+ ~ /
~ / /
- - +
kek, you gotta be baiting? at least you got the last good Fatal Frame in there, DaS2 is decent despite the shortcomings and hate it gets

/ + + + +
+ + / / +
/ + / / +
/ + + / /
+ / + / +
really good, I've noticed you posting in these threads for quite a while probably over a year or so

Attached: vidya_4x4___.jpg (2500x2500, 3.62M)

Bump

I refuse.
/ -
/ /
- + + +
+ + + +
+ / + +
+ + / /
One of my favorites.
>I've noticed you posting in these threads for quite a while probably over a year or so
Jesus Christ, yeah. It's nice seeing so many regulars, truth be told. I guess that's why I stick around.
I'd really recommend Y7 to you if you like Catherine. I imagine the series has a marked comedy side in its marketing that might not appeal to you, but I think you'd really really enjoy 7's main plot.

/ / /
/ / /
+ / +
/ + /
+ / /
/ / /
+ + / +
+ / / /
/ / - /
+ / / /
Based Sigma 2 enjoyer.
+ + / /
+ + + +
+ + - +
/ + + +

Attached: vidya physical.jpg (1426x1675, 1.1M)

>+ + / /
>+ + + +
>+ + - +
>/ + + +
was meant for

9/13
5/7. I miss playing Titanfall. Sometimes I think I should try out the Northstar client but I don't know if it would be the same.
5/6. I loved Outer Wilds. I remember playing the alpha years ago, even then it was fun. I'm glad the game got a full release.
9/14. I have very fond memories of Littlebig Planet. I go back and play through the campaign from time to time. Have you played any Dreams?
4/6. Double Dash feels so good to play, it's my favorite kart game in terms of gameplay. Unfortunately I don't really like any of the tracks it has so I rarely play it.
5/7. Might and Magic is great. It's good to see that people like Death Stranding as well. It wasn't exactly what I was hoping for but I still think it was a great game.
4/7. +Dominions 5, Wave Race 64

Attached: mosaic3cegot2e0f692ce63ec9059c3e95ae03831dd55.jpg (912x912, 365.89K)

7/7 (DS, SotC, NieR, Umineko, P4, DP, Higurashi)
Ameijingu
4/4 (SH1, TLG, SotC, Catherine)
>how is swery's new game btw?
A weird but fun hybrid open world RPG adventure/life sim/murder-mystery game in an absorbing cozy setting (UK countryside). If you like fun puzzles, wacky characters, a mix of activities and minigames, unique gameplay system and SWERY's writing and swerves you'll love this one. You could sink hundreds of hours doing side stuff alone.
>I didn't like DP 2
Why? I know it had a different feeling compared to the prequel but it was as great.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

>Cuphead
Play Spectacular Sparky. (not nearly as hard as Cuphead, though)

Cool to see more Death Stranding. I plan to replay with the Directors Cut sometime down the line.
Also nice all green.
Physical 3x3s are always cool to see.
I'm hoping Bachelor for Pathologic 2 comes out sometime soon.

Attached: 4x4.jpg (3264x3151, 2.19M)

kinda cuffed and not all the taste, but first game that came to mind.

Attached: vidya 3x3.png (1613x1416, 3.87M)

Attached: download (2).png (640x640, 383.83K)

bump

+ / /
+ + /
/ / +
Respect for the physical copies, and fucking cool ones at that.
/ + +
+ + +
/ - /
A bit out there for me, but definitely unique.
>>I didn't like DP 2
>Why? I know it had a different feeling compared to the prequel but it was as great.
Not him, but I really didn't like DP2 as a whole either. I loved everything in the modern day, but the segments in Louisiana felt like such a watered down version of the original to me. Not an ounce of compelling side content, a very blase world, and only Patricia and, naturally, York, were characters I cared about. Compared to Greenvale, where I still have fond memories of doing so much work to unlock York's car, only for the game to crash every time I went full speed with it, DP2 just felt very heartless to me for nearly all its runtime.
>hoping Bachelor for Pathologic 2
Fucking me too, dude.
/ + /
/ / /
/ + +
Obviously not lots of games I've played, but I like it.
+ - +
- + +
- + +
Nice.

>Respect for the physical copies, and fucking cool ones at that.
Thanks, famicom.

Whats the bottom right one?
Image search is giving me nothing.

Attached: 9B36F631-16CB-44F0-B894-7C3BA94D338B.jpg (894x843, 396.69K)

Super Mario 74 Extreme Edition. It's a sketchup model of the level Veneno Sphere.

God dammit. I was really hoping this was super obscure isometric adventure or puzzle pc/freeware game I didnt knew about.

+++
/++
++/
Insanely patrician taste

+/+
/++
+//
Love to see some Dodonpachi appreciation

+++
///
/+/
+Xenogear & SMT 4 Absolutely love them

/-+
++/
++/
+Custom Robo, SFEX3 & BOF3. Seeing sfex love is great

Attached: unknown (3).png (920x920, 2.02M)

I think the games that became my favorites over the course of my adolescence are basically unmovable since thy effectively defined my tastes. Even if I play what I consider a 10/10 game that I probably prefer to those old favourites nowadays I still can't rank it among those "formative" games.
It really throws off my whole 3x3 thing since I can't sperate my true current favourites from my legacy favourites.

Attached: 1645647364462.jpg (716x697, 46.89K)

pretty much grew up with ex 3. But the entire ex series is aces. If I could fit in more fighting games, it'd be mvc2 and DoA3, with a hint of soulcalibur 2.