Serve Ranni. Kneel to your princess. Accept the new world order

Serve Ranni. Kneel to your princess. Accept the new world order.

Attached: 1649951318051.jpg (480x438, 39.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1637725720376.png (1767x2000, 2.77M)

Bratty carian princess needs rape correction

Yes Lady Ranni

Attached: 1648079685233.jpg (850x1202, 800.3K)

Consider the possibilities of a demigod waifu who can be whatever she wants.

And then she turned herself into a prawn, funniest shit I've ever seen

Trans icon

Attached: F2318505-691B-4404-9C41-30FB9B51B242.jpg (1740x2048, 382.75K)

I just got her set with the big hat I'm so happy bro. Also are incantations worth investing or should I stick with soceries and a sword off hand instead?

Her hat strengthens cold sorcery

made me think of that one user who got t to transition from "male" to "alpha male"
anyway, feel free to slay your own body I guess

Ranni is a bitch. The bitchest bitch in Elden ring more than Marika.

She literally killed herself. Whoever drew this didn't really think this through.

good luck raping someone who can instantly kill you with a snap of her fingers. you can only hope she's into that, and lets you do it

Attached: ab88f99e77043a732c9e59679e833e86.jpg (2900x4096, 1.99M)

>All people that commit suicide are trannies

transition from dead to alive

Attached: thinking.jpg (297x300, 33.01K)

the other way around numbskull

Lmao no, gonna chill with the three fingers while the blue cunt's getting roasted in the flames of chaos

that's what I get for pressing enter immediately

Attached: 1647955524549.jpg (890x975, 211.99K)

Ranni a cute

Attached: Tea Party With Dolls.jpg (2300x1600, 3.72M)

Best wedding gift.

Attached: 1650634349568.png (805x1199, 303.59K)

Attached: 1648528550075.jpg (1080x1285, 214.71K)

Why do GoldFAGGOTS save images of muscular men?

needs to be impregnated

Attached: preggo ranni.jpg (3200x4486, 1.9M)

A whole new pantheon!

trannijannies? are you ok?

I'm a man of faith, Ranni has nothing to offer me.

N O
O

youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Attached: ff.jpg (720x405, 32.66K)

How do you impregnate her porcelain womb?

Attached: 1650400380913.png (1400x2700, 278.35K)

I HATE THE ELDEN BEAST
I HATE THE ELDEN BEAST

i'm trans btw

>In the beginning, everything was in opposition to the Erdtree. But through countless victories in war, it became the embodiment of Order.

Attached: 40043975-A830-463C-A596-3E9E0E090078.jpg (2048x1536, 425.41K)

she fucks dogs, you know

woof

awooooooga

we know

For real though, giving Ranni's connection with Blaidd, how come there's so little rule34 of her getting WOLFED?

Believe it or not cucks like you are a minority

She's nothing before the might of the Frenzied Flame.

You can't talk to me like that on the internet

I dont understand what her endgame is or what difference there is between her ending and the normal one

BULLYING Ranni.

What are you going to do about it, Blaidd?

>how come there's so little rule34 of her getting WOLFED
Most people aren't degenerates and the one who do it are pussies that would rather draw furfaggotry instead of actual bestiality

In simple terms, you're replacing The Greater Will with the Moon (which may or may not be an Outer God) with Ranni as the God of this new world, replacing Marika.

she gets married, for starters

Attached: 1649624430465.jpg (1229x1866, 285.29K)

Attached: file.png (487x275, 280.71K)

hotgluing goldmask

Basically Ranni realized that The Greater Will and their Two Fingers were all bullshit. They're cosmic parasites using the lives of lesser beings to their own benefit/ends, and no true freedom exists. So she used the death rune to slay her flesh, and become a ghost that could act independently away from the control of her Two Fingers and thus the Greater Will itself. After that she put her plan in motion, got followers, and took the guise as Ranni the Witch via a doll to the point where she could kill her Two Fingers, and have the Tarnished nab The Elden Ring/throne. With it, the two of them could become power deities, tell the Greater Will to fuck off, and enter a new age where mankind can be truly independent

JESUS CHRIST HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT

How do the endings work? Say I do the Ranni quest first and then Dung Eater's. Which ending will I get?

Whichever one you choose after the final boss

By doing the quests, you unlock the ending. You get a choice at the end. If you summon Ranni, you get her ending. If you walk past her summoning sign and use THE LOATHSOME DUNG EATER'S rune, you get his.

Rannifag ESL contradictory headcanon still amazes and it's been weeks since this all started.

Self-inserts

truly the best ending

Ah. Thanks, friends.

Pathetic little child that can only exert control in her tower and needs her cannon fodder vassals and hitmen to do everything else for her besides stabbing a helpless twofingers with no means to defend itself, that's Ranni's powerlevel.

It's a choice at the end. You're only locked into one ending out of 6, but even then there's a way out of it.

Essentially at the end of the game you find yourself in the arena you fought Radagon in and you have Marika’s corpse in front of you. Interacting with her corpse gives you the option to use Fia’s, Goldmask’s, or Dung Eater’s mending runes, but you can also find a blue summon sign nearby to initiate Ranni’s ending.

and what was the destined death or whatever melina talked about? the death of the elden be*st? or death in general? were people unable to die or something?

>REEEEEEE MARY SUE SHE CAN ONE SHOT YOU
>A-Actually she's weak fucking pathetic lol!
Why can't anti-Rannischizos pick one?

Why is it so hard to acknowledge that a character's power can vary by location? Especially with mages and their terra magica? If Ranni was so strong, she would've gone to the fingers and killed her without anyone's help.

Nice bait

You can’t harm the fingers without the finger slaying blade

Then why are there dead fingers everywhere?

Marika removed death from the world yeah, thats why you kill the furry in farum azula thats who's guarding the rune of death. Pretty sure you return it in every ending though.

Source: my ass
There are like one million dead Two Fingers, and the fingerslayer blade doesn't say that it's the only weapon that can harm them

Nah

I'm sorry but what about that was wrong, and how was that not proper English? Or are you merely shitposting?

Why the fuck would she need the blade then?

Her magic is too weak to kill the two-fingers

Isn't that only at the divine towers? Which I'm also still confused why they'd be dead, like if it was because GW said "fuck these shardbearers" that'd make sense, but then why would Raani's still be alive and needed to be slayed?

Because it's super effective

>tranni the tranny loves getting knotted
lol

I think the finger slaying blade, and someone is welcome to correct me, severs her connection to The Greater Will

>Marika removed death from the world yeah,
why?

I can't remember if the twofingers at Roundtable is still alive at the end of the game after it catches on fire of if its still alive.