What's his deal?

What's his deal?

Attached: 1650725791612.png (792x800, 384.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jor0Xty3iBI&ab_channel=BonfireVN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

underage bussy

i just fucking realised miquella is literally the 5000 child meme
mohg is truly our guy

He was a homosexual raised in the sewers. When he caught sight of Miquella he no doubt came in his pants.

Attached: 1650310557375.jpg (1080x1080, 313.79K)

I killed this perverse rotten son of a bitch and enjoy helping other anons do so. Also going by the arm, Miquella seems much bigger than him.

gorilla toes

Bussy too good

Attached: image00007.png (2880x1548, 2.05M)

mohg if he real

him and morgott were born autistic (omenism is just a metaphor)
morgott decided to become a rules obsessed cuckold and ruined his life because he couldn't have a single independent thought
mohg stayed underground jacking off like many of the posters here, simply can't understand the consent of consent like a chris-chan tier autist

>the sewers beneath the capital are inhabited by autists
horrifying

Fuck and Suck.

Niggers.

it's a good metaphor for our society

Marika birthed THAT?

>you can larp as a conservative or just embrace degeneracy
so omen are literally anons

successful cult leader loved by many
has the dopest spells and weapon arts in the game
bangs the most beautiful demigod every night
/fa/ as fuck

Why didn't Morgott label him a traitor like the rest of the rune holders in his pre fight dialogue? What was Mohg doing that aligned with Morgotts goal? Was he just guarding the entrance to crazy fingers for him?

no
she pushed THIS out of her cunt
two at the same time even

Attached: 1650754281926.png (200x200, 71.34K)

Why does Morgott, the rightful King, practically walk naked all the time and dress in rags while Mohg ,the autistic insane one , actually takes the time to dress himself in regal clothing?
Is that supposed to be their dichotomy?

Attached: 1650284774205.jpg (1070x1901, 351.27K)

Pure Ludo Kino

Attached: 1645036328556.jpg (627x568, 36.29K)

Mohg didn’t have any royal responsibilities to begin with.

mohg dresses for the position he wants

im not sure we even know how rebirth works in the lands. does the erdtree just "dictate" perfect rebirths in people born again from births? do they just pop out of nowhere?

perhaps omens are so hated because they always kill the mother.

I guess it reflects their self images. Mohg feels blessed to have been born an omen. He owns is and dresses regally. morgott dresses like a slave soldier so that “Margit the fell” who was butchering motherfuckers left and right through the shattering held no connection to mysterious kings Morgott. Also because despite his duty, he acknowledges his affliction as a curse and probably copes w more than a little self loathing.

Morgott is obsessed with how he's cursed and so dresses like a homeless guy in rags, whereas Mohg is living his best life as an insane cult leader.

Morgott is a self-hating fag with perpetual cognitive dissonance. Mohg accepts, loves and respects himself for who he is.

I didn't think about it like that. I feel pretty bad for him.

Attached: 1650284920062.jpg (4096x2304, 771.12K)

If someone's real personality was about being a homosexual pedophile that leads a blood cult, should he be accepted for who he is?

yea

No reason to, he is the architect of his own clown status
>Internalize (undeserved, since he didn't chose to be born this way) disdain of current order towards himself
>Assume system of values of that order, despite said system ordering him to live in sewage pit
>LARP as something he isn't and can never become (not to mention he has to be careful for no one else to find out), contradicting the very dogmas he chose to follow
Life is what you make of it, and he made some retarded construct.

Morgott suffered the most through the game. The poor fella just wanted to save the world that hated him.

>Save the world

False, he couldn't care less about the world or his people, both his charge the people of Leyndell and his heritage the Omens and rejects. The only thing he cares about is the Erdtree

>should he be accepted for who he is
There is no such word as "should" for unperson who got exiled into sewer on birth. Such being is only accountable before himself, because it's not like he has anyone else. Being accountable before any moral framework is a social construct that is meaningless to outsiders.

>Internalize (undeserved, since he didn't chose to be born this way) disdain of current order towards himself

rather than foolish it's fairly heroic. he's not thinking about how he was rejected, he's thinking about how the erdtree is worth protecting even if he was misshapen by the natural order of the GO. godfrey has sympathy for his son, so it's not like he was totally alone.

as far as morgott knew, the erdtree was the world. seeing as if two of the five possibilities is either CHAOS TAKES THE WORLD or ranni removing divine assistance out of the world, his disdain for ambition did make some sense

If he wanted to save the world, he would have either blazed the tree or at least tried to find someone else who might become suitable elden lord candidate.
He wanted to LARP as a kang of a world that no longer exists. He's even ganking people who might actually take a shot at rebooting the situation, which is realistically the only way to save it.

miquella doesn't look very young anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=jor0Xty3iBI&ab_channel=BonfireVN

Anyone else surprised that the localization this game wasn't censored in 2022?. There's a few themes that Americans would consider problematic

>localization
??

>i understand that you guys are talking about elden ring, but can we talk about americans instead?

>he would have either blazed the tree

that's what we know in hindsight. as far as we know, no enia or two fingers ever told him to go ahead and burn the erdtree, and in fact, it's only Enia and Goldmask that endorse burning the erdtree in the first place.

>He wanted to LARP as a kang of a world that no longer exists.

yes. but he was also right to upbraid all the rune holders for their treachery, if they had stuck together they could have confounded marika's shattering autism. he's a tragic character.

Why tail

>literally a bunch of ugly weirdo's that sit around seething in their mother's basement

Mohg deserved way fucking more
He should've had an entire legacy dungeon, questline etc.

Attached: 1644649174555.png (1063x1950, 3.27M)

They already changed Varre from "white-faced" to "white-masked"

Mohg was never fighting for the Golden Order, or the capital, so him fucking off to do his own thing isn't really a betrayal. I think he might be talking specifically about the sovereign alliance that fell apart during the first defence of Leyndell, that's mentioned on one of the sword monuments.

So, when will we be getting super retard strength and endurance that makes us harder to to stop than fucking elite knights in full gear?
Seriously if omen wanted they could easily rise from the sewers, fuck up entirety of leyndell to a pulp and take over it, if actual game performance is anything to judge by. Apparently they just like it down below.

It's based

Attached: Fia_Whore.jpg (1920x1080, 235.28K)

I mean he literally is white masked

He just wanted to be accepted

Attached: Morgott.jpg (876x1280, 287.85K)

He's essentially the final boss of all the underground areas

>simply can't understand the consent of consent like a chris-chan tier autist
barbbros…
w-what did he mean by this..?

mohg has two bossfights in some of the latest areas in the game, he gets a lot

Attached: leonard.jpg (2880x1548, 272.57K)

nah, he just wanted to protect the erdtree and thereby prove that even as an Omen he was the most loyal son of the Golden Lineage. he already accepted that he's an omen, I believe mohg was supposed to be the other side of the coin where they go delusional trying to create another order.

i don't think he would have accepted dungeater's mending rune either - the only one he might have been OK with is perhaps Goldmask, but we'll never know

Only have one eye would piss you off too.

Long hard poop that got stuck

NO I WANTED MORE
HE SHOULD GET A SPIN OFF GAME, A MOVIE, A MUSIC ALBUM, FORTNITE COLLAB

ok Varre

Attached: 1650735728397.png (756x764, 477.09K)

I agree with your interpretation about his view of the world
He must have realized that the tree would reject everyone, and it did. He probably knew it and the whole system would go, but that would mean the end of the golden city he'd be guarding so long. It stood tall at the center of the realm, and was fated to die the moment he failed even once.
Anyone with his title as king of that city would likely have been unwilling to let it fall

ah... dearest boipussy....

>FORTNITE COLLAB
that would be pretty based actually

Mohg have no poop
Margitt have poop
Both omen
My head confuse

The sewers are his Dungeon are they not?

HE

Attached: Lanky_Kong.png (496x525, 231.81K)

Morgott is a fucking pussy

>king
he's the janitor of stormveil

The sewers are part of Leyndell. Isn't even the real Mohg, it's a Morgott construct .

Mohgwyn is his dungeon, which is part of the larger Sofria Dungeon

HAS NO STYLE
HAS NO GRACE

Attached: 1650737179791.jpg (1578x1578, 93.32K)

Stepbro what are you doing

someone needs to edit him in the Supreme jacket