It looks like Sony is doubling down on PC ports

it looks like Sony is doubling down on PC ports

it's over sony bros

boards.greenhouse.io/sonyinteractiveentertainmentglobal/jobs/4460967004

Attached: 452452.jpg (958x575, 52.49K)

was that not clear with the God of War port?

Yeah, PlayStation is dead. Old news.

>still no Bloodborne

Attached: images (4).jpg (199x253, 10.65K)

How can anyone still be a snoy in current year?
Can't wait for Call of Duty to be a Microsoft exclusive so these faggots finally die off. They will regret alienating their core audiences.

Did we really need to look at job listings to find out about this rather than Sony's president's own words?

Attached: 1623709216096.png (694x142, 17.8K)

>"apply for this job"
>a job in software
>"How would you describe your sexual orientation?"
What the fuck is even going on anymore?

Attached: 1637820311439.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

would i get the job if i say i am a futanari

>Ports bad
KYS

Attached: 1641611073039.gif (680x850, 323.96K)

After (You), faggot.
Fuck all you begging niggers, and fuck Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst for catering to you retards. PlayStation is dead and irrelevant. In 5 years no one will give a shit about it.

>it looks like Sony is doubling down on PC ports
Yeah no shit they were openly saying so like two years ago lmao.

this, but unironically

How is this a bad thing?
I owned a ps2,3,4.
Now i dont even need to own a ps5 because i can pirate them on my pc.
MS best exclusives also get release on PC, switch emulators are so good right now that you can play every switch game in better quality then on the switch.
And sony is now dropping all it's exclusive games on pc.
PC is more "master race" then ever before.

It devalues the PlayStation brand, making it worthless. No point owning a PlayStation these days if they're gonna cuck out all its "exclusives" eventually.
Microsoft is a different beast, they own Windows so, PC is part of their ecosystem. The same isn't true for snoy, or Nintendo, if they were retarded enough to destroy their brand in exchange for some PC pennies.

Enjoy Spider-Man leftovers PC chuds, oh wait - NEVER EVER EVER

Attached: 1510782016636.jpg (576x432, 104.63K)

Yes they are, last thing we need is movie game cancer spreading to more platforms

>Uncharted never ever
>God of War never ever
>Horizon never ever
>Days Gone never ever.
As soon as Call of Duty becomes a Microsoft exclusive, not to mention all other IP they now own, it's unironically over for PlayStation.

due to the nvidea leak we know what is coming next.

returnal, ratchet and clank and gran turismo are next

Because not everyone wants to wait years for games to re-release for full price? If you don't like Sony games you wouldn't have bought them anyways if they remained exclusive.

Are you a neet, lad?

>full price
They're free.

>White - English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish or British
>White - Irish
>White - Gypsy or Irish Traveller
>White - Any other White background
>mfw can check off Irish + Traveller
Do you think I could get gibs for having pseudonigger ancestry?

Attached: 1643569159186.jpg (473x460, 21.36K)

>>>White - Irish
>>>White - Irish Traveller
What is the difference?

This is all Jim Ryan's fault. He needs to fuck off.

Whatever you say, keep waiting for Bloodborne too while you're at it

>its not the censorship
>its not the sjw politics
>its not the closure of Japan studio
>no its the fact they're porting games to PC that killed ps
Kill yourself faggot

Attached: 1531071702029.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

cope harder, snoyggers. PC is the future. Thanks to Steam Deck, PC's future shining and blinding us.

What console do you play on?

Ahh yes, who can forget the pristine condition of pc games

No, but during my job interview they didn't ask me whether I like dick or pussy, which was understandable considering it was completely unrelated to the job I was applying for.

Obviously one is a neet and the other has
>"Passion: traveling :D

>Yea Forums hates Playstation and its games
>Yea Forums celebrates when Playstation games come to PC
What did they mean by this?

I read up on them a while ago
Basically groups of Irish people that took up nomadic living like gypsies and ended up becoming genetically distinct from the rest of the people as a result
They apparently act like niggers and are involved in a number of crimes, as far as what I've heard from anons from there

I don't have to wait, I have a PS4. But it will get cucked out as well, later rather than sooner, but it will. Sony won't see another dime from me though, that's for sure.
I don't give a fuck about any of that faggot shit unlike you obsessed niggers. Microsoft are just as pozzed. And I never said it was just the ports. But they're the main reason I left PlayStation. You may have other reasons.
None, PC these days. Used to be a lifelong snoy until Jim Ryan destroyed PlayStation. Still bought a PS5 like a retard, it's been catching dust for the past 6 months now. I'll just leave it as is until it gets exploited so I can pirate its "exclusives" before they come to PC. But I will get my first Xbox this gen eventually.

I miss Andrew House, AKA Mr. "PC is our main competitor". I wonder what he thinks about the absolute state of PlayStation these days.

Didn't Sony say they want to invest in Free to Play Games as a Service?
You would be retarded not to aim directly for PC with those titles, PC is the most accessible platform for those

We're never going to get Ratchet and Clank on PC. They'd never let us rip the Rivet model.

I hope maybe someday Spiderman makes it over though.

He needs to come back man

Nah user, it's over. Just let these faggots burn the whole thing to the ground at this point. It's already beyond saving.
Meanwhile, Microsoft stopped playing around and are acquiring a shitload of iconic IP. Fucking Crash Bandicoot and Spyro are about to become Microsoft exclusives. Just switch over, like I have. Fuck nu-Snoy.

Wouldn't be surprised if they go the Genshin route and release some f2p Aniplex games on mobile, pc, and playstation.

Idk man. Xbox doesn't have games I enjoy except Overwatch. I'll probably just get a Series S and PS5.

I'm uneducated but I could do this job.
>release game on PC at the right moment
>get rich
easy

There's no "right moment". That's why they're doing a shitty job
You'd have to do it the same way the "Senior Director, PC Planning and Strategy" at Nintendo does his.
>Be aware brand suicide is retarded and never worth it long-term
>watch your exclusive games demolish sales charts
>profit

If they do this I just want them to let me change my region.
I was living in Spain when I bought ny PS3 back in the day but I left Europe six years ago.
Now here I am I’m still stuck with an European account, fucking idiots.

There was another WebM from this parade too but I can't find it. This and the other are both hilarious and telling of where PS is today.

Why would it be over? I don't understand this wierd fucking obsession with walled gardens. Yeah exclusives are good for the industry because they draw in consumers which is good for the company, and cause competition between companies which is good for the consumers but once a game is past its lifespan, it's just sitting there doing nothing. Why not release a game on PC and have it generate extra profits? In what way was it bad for sony to release horizon and god of war years later on PC? People that wanted it right away still got their money's worth by playing on console, PC players got to enjoy it on PC.
What a weird fucking complex you retards develop.

It's for games as a service, you can't pirate them. You can pay the Sony subscription

No, Jim Ryan is doing the right thing, why hold onto exclusives when PlayStation will still inevitably die to Xbox, this way they get to make a bit of money while the ship sinks, they could keep exclusives and it'd make fans happy but they'd still die to Xbox. It's also mostly Yea Forums's fault, Playstation was very close to killing Xbox but then Nintendoshills took over and 24/7 slandered Sony with 'nogaems' memes despite having more games than the Wii later on.

Diversity quotas.
It's fucking retarded, isn't it? It's illegal for them to refuse to hire someone based on this criteria, but it's not illegal for them to ask for or hire people purely on those criteria. Which is like, how the fuck? if you're hiring people purely on race/sex/religion to fill some diversity hire, then by the very definition of the act, all the people you rejected with that choice were rejected based on race/sex/religion.

Sony is dead. I've been playing my ps2 almost exclusively the past month. It's a real shame playing the golden age of games then turning on my ps5 and seeing its small library of $70 flops. We went from magazines and soulful games to always online $70 anti consumer kikery. And now they are literally putting everything on pc. I am done with this brand

>why hold onto exclusives when PlayStation will still inevitably die to Xbox
You're fucking retarded if you genuinely believe this.

bro just play elden ring lol

>Playstation was very close to killing Xbox
When? The ONLY time this was even a thought was during last gen which was a self-inflicted shot MS did to themselves. Sony just coasted that gen and even Nintendo was floundering with the Wii U and had to shit out the Switch considering Wii U was it's biggest sales disappointment since the Gamecube. Or did you somehow forget all of this?

All they had to do to not die to Microsoft was double down on actual exclusives, not cuck them out to PC. Sony isn't Microsoft and they'll learn the hard way. Nintendo will be just fine without Bethesda or Activision games. Their exclusives easily carry them.
user, it's 2000+22. I hope you're aware Microsoft are currently acquiring Activision Blizzard. Call of Duty being a Microsoft exclusive alone is more than enough to finish off PlayStation for good(especially after all the shit they've been doing, alienating their most hardcore fanbases), not to mention all other IP they will now own.

You are in these threads every fucking day saying the same shit over and over again. Unironically take your fucking meds, schizo.

Same, bro. It's sad to see what PlayStation has been reduced to.

>Yea Forums is one person.
I've seen several other anons post similar things, just worded differently. Guess they're all me. Fucking faggot.
Kill yourself, nigger. PlayStation will die off in your lifetime and there's nothing you can do about it.

Nobody buys consoles for exclusives you retard. The top games have always been multiplatform.

Tell that to Nintendo, you absolute low IQ brainlet.

What is the point of this thread?

Nintendo has been releasing phone games

it's for me to fart in
*farts*

That just shows how unoriginal and repetitive the average anti-Sony shill really is. Enjoy your pronoun simulators, though, retard

Oh, you're the "pronoun simulator" user. I see your retarded ass everywhere as well. How ironic. Get a new script, faggot.

>>PlayStation will still inevitably die to Xbox
What? Are you stupid?

No one cares about mobileshit, bro.

Whats wrong with more people playing their games? Not like anyone has any excluisves anymore.

Nintendo is the only one and their games have been dogshit AND are fully emulated for free. Just play most shit on PC.

Cool. Now I have absolutely no reason to buy a PS console, not that there was a great deal of reasoning in the first place.

Why are you so obsessed with a single gay pride parade again? How does it mean anything?

Youre an obsessed closet faggot.

Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited (‘SIEE’) is committed to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
So before we interview you, please tell us your gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability and age.

Blame your governmentfor giving tax payouts based on those quotas.

PS5 chad here, already own a high end PC so this is nice to hear that more people get to play their excellent output. I will continue buying PS5 games day 1 because I dont want to wait IF they end up coming.

Honestly, thus far, I've used my PS5 more than my Switch so it just goes to show exclusives dont suddenly make a console good or the games quality. Their hasnt been a decent Switch release since Dread and you can fully emulate it lol. Let me know when I can emulate Returnal then I will say otherwise.

Attached: 20210629_181618.jpg (4032x2268, 2.43M)

based

>no salary range
sus

>Another successful thread of nothing but bait and senseless arguing that will be forgotten seconds after the thread is archived
If anything, Yea Forums is perfect for people interested in marketing. It's about learning your environment and tailoring content to their desires to provide you the maximum output. In this case, (You)'s are given to those who have cracked how to do this most effectively, so congratulations to OP. Can't be mad at you for that at all.

>muh essjaydoubleyous
Kek. Meanwhile, over on "based" Cuckbox...

Attached: 1634244895714m.jpg (1024x571, 124.48K)