How comfy is your Saturday?

Attached: A15F5363-8E95-42AF-AA79-F6A7A240FBA0.jpg (4032x2952, 3.08M)

7/10 comfy so far thanks for asking.
post more cat pls. preferrably being pet.

I’m wageslaving and shitposting on Yea Forums while my boss smokes weed

European here. Redpill me on central AC.

post your top 10 favorite games of all time right now, comfy user

Attached: B62C9AB2-D1F2-47E1-B317-EA7E026CBC07.jpg (1128x678, 585.31K)

dying to random electrical strikes in dying light 2 meanwhile waiting for toonami to come up

3/10
hungover and zero sleep and going to keep drinking

I bet all the girls get wet the minute they walk into the room and see that sexy collection

>living for other people
ngmi

10. Paper Mario 64
9. Final fantasy 7
8. Earthbound
7. Chrono trigger
6. Super Mario 64
5. Ocarina of time
4. Super Mario all stars
3. Kirby planet robobot
2. Persona 4
1. Mega man x

>t.KHV
go get some pussy before it’s too late

>Implying I like girls. Let alone wet ones.

lmao girls? no way fag

basic but at least consistent, fair enough. what makes Robobot better than other 2D Kirby games? is it more difficult or something?

definitely not a netflix and chill room fr fr no cap

Genuinely wondering, but do you just play Nintendo or is that just your Nintendo corner?
Looks comfy either way!!

I'm trying to talk to anons on discord to get better at socialized but it's so fucking bad the only one who was nice to me kept showing me their gaping asshole and squeezing me dry

Attached: 1625123421106m.jpg (982x1024, 86.43K)

comfy but I have no games I want to play. Shit sucks.

You may want to try adding people from somewhere other than /trash/ if that's not to your liking.

It's the level I'm at. You gotta farm the hogs before you slay the dragon.

Please tell me you're 12 years old or that this is your nephews room. You don't actually live like this, do you?

Attached: 1650579261430.jpg (561x604, 54.92K)

>When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
I would rather spend time with someone like OP than someone like you who can't enjoy anything out of fear of how others might see it

Based, count me in too, pretentious and insecure losers are the worst.
I'd rather have OP as a buddy than some retard who only thinks about how the invisible ghosts might judge them for their game collection

Attached: Tinsel_0003.jpg (2048x1419, 387.42K)

Shoot me a message sometime buddy. I'm getting lonely without you.

not very comfy, i have been spending my weekends trying to learn how to code and hopefully getting a job out of it. coding is fun but when shit doesnt work its a huge pain in the ass

I’ve got PlayStation games in the shelf too

Pretty comfy

Attached: room.png (1785x1164, 3.86M)

Attached: CB7A6E1C-E965-42FF-94E0-1F67199604AF.jpg (2048x1536, 504.9K)

Probably going to play some Star Wars: Battlefront (PS2) and Ultra SF4 (PS4) with my _gf_ later.
Nice Nezuko figure.

Attached: 278019824_1409714776167044_7010387197865685146_n.jpg (3641x2048, 966.57K)

>png
holy fuck its 2022, learn how to take pictures

Wagecucked rn, ready to get home and play more berserk musou

Attached: 20220422_134343.jpg (850x1240, 166.14K)

You know you can just emulate this shit instead of having a bunch of dusty e-waste filling your room right..

Attached: pepec.jpg (933x752, 274.93K)

Band of the Hawk? Legit good game.

I prefer to play stuff on original hardware. To each their own, I guess.

I am unironically so fucking jealous of people with retro game collection. I want to start so bad.

Thanks user

wood grain tv's are peak aesthetic

Does it really matter to you?

Zoomers truly are insufferable. Their ignorance knows no bounds.

I work Saturday through Monday. Overall it's not too bad, I work in a medical lab and we don't get a lot of shipments on weekends so I basically spent the last 4 hours of my job doing absolutely nothing. Last week I straight up played some tabletop board game with my coworkers.

Attached: 1611000167778.jpg (1920x3571, 3.33M)

ty user

I'll farm your hog, buddy.

i wanted to start collecting my fave old games last spring...and quickly noped out as soon as I saw the prices. Price gougers can eff off. At least I can still burn/homebrew most of my fave games. It's not about just playing the game, it's about filling your room and personalizing it with the things you love to make it more of a home. Plus it's fun to collect stuff.

I totally fucked up closing that first spoiler tag. Oh well.

Attached: Tinsel_0028.jpg (1270x2048, 368.82K)

Boys and I are heading to bar hop and hang out at a barcade tonight.
Spent the morning cuddling in bed.
Wish my CRT and consoles were set up like that, haven't been able to do that since I moved into my temporary apartment last summer.
Gonna be moving into a house proper and taking a huge ass 36 inch Trinitron from a buddy of mine.
He's moving back home after finishing college and can't really keep it anymore since it's so massive. It's in great condition too, not a single scratch. Found the thing laying in the side of the road for free.
Never seen anything like it, you can feel the static of the screen in your teeth when you turn it on.

Attached: 1640880126719.jpg (504x458, 173.64K)

>he designs rooms in his house based on what a female would think of it

NGMI simp freak

i really fucking hate sitting at my computer desk.
i want to lounge on the couch, but 1.) my TV sucks compared to my monitor (some 2008 1080p tv) and 2.) i dont have like a 10m cable to run from my pc to tv.

@596692229
further proof that frogposters are the most low IQ of everyone on this site
no (You)

games are still cheap as hell and you can still find good deals on most of the more expensive ones. Don't convince yourself that you need to start a collecting with BFD, Earthbound and the entire pokemon series.

If you want to simply enjoy the games, emulate? Anything before PS3 era emulates near perfectly.

Some people prefer to play on original hardware, and physically collect the things they enjoy or memorabilia of it, whether it's games, movies, shows, anime, figures, etc.

Attached: Tinsel_0008.jpg (756x960, 64.17K)

I took 5 days off to just chill. Gonna go to the beach but mostly play lotro as a hobbit gaurdian chad since they just gave away a bunch of shit. I bought a bunch of Mexican marinated pork and beer. Its gonna be a good week bros

Attached: 1650141241239.jpg (640x758, 77.43K)

Comfy/10 drinking beer and playing some smash before I pickup around the house. Trying to got gud with Sephiroth

Attached: 0E246C2B-1E6B-414F-8205-5F28BC54DF9C.jpg (2214x1494, 715.76K)

That looks like a really nice comfy room, hats off to you user

Yeah I pirated it on my vita and am really enjoying it, it's not worth the price for physical though for sure

I still like cranking the hog but I'm curious to see what your warm wet mouth feels like wrapped around it

Comfy so far. Have a lot more gaming stuff but it's crammed under my TV cabinet, don't have a way to take an appealing picture. But my Gamecube, Switch and Famicom stuff is in a nice big glass case.

Attached: Game shelf.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

WHY DID I SELL MY COPY BACK IN 2019?! FUCKING DAMN IT.

I do have a couple other pics, this is my CIB AV famicom. It's a great system. Wish I could get it RGB modded so it could hook up to my OSSC
Nice cat
Yes
Nes and Famicom aren't so bad. But you're fucked if you want Gamecube stuff.
I sold a copy of Aria of Sorrow for $6 that I bought at a garage sale for $3. It hurt buying it back again at $75.

Attached: Famicom CIB.jpg (2016x1512, 1017.65K)

>get new GPU
>start building new computer
>realize that I might need to test my AIO cooler to make sure it doesn't leak
>remove everything from mobo to test just the cooler
>no leaks but still can't be sure
Not sure if comfy. Building a computer is all good fun, aside from fitting cables in, but this cooler thing is worrying me.

>I sold a copy of Aria of Sorrow for $6 that I bought at a garage sale for $3. It hurt buying it back again at $75.
I sold my copy of Blood Will Tell ages ago. I wish I waited, but I guess there's no way I could have known it'd shoot up like it did.

8/10 so far
>woke up feeling good
>listened to podcasts while de-molding my resin pour from last night
>Ordered from a local family owned pizza place that delivers
>picked my Origami King playthrough back up, and will play till the battle system makes me put it down again
>Probably smoke tonight then play music games or play emulators on my laptop
Honestly the only bummer is the constant wind storms the last week with a forecast of ten more days of gusting wind.

Attached: Shelf (2).jpg (3256x2076, 965.83K)

>reclining chair
>enough desk space to kick my legs up
>monitor on a big arm so I can move it wherever I'm slouching

yep I'm thinking today's a lazy saturday

Attached: IMG_20220423_175601923.jpg (4096x2304, 2.88M)

>t. literal normalfag

Holy FUCK those prices. See shit like this is why I can't sell off a game unless I get a double of something in a lot or I really, really hate it. If the game collecting market was as healthy in the states as it is in Japan, I could sell off 100+ games I own no problem since if I wanted it I could just buy it back for a comparable price to what I originally bought it for.

Attached: awooga.png (360x333, 183.69K)

You kinda missed your chance. Retro game prices are now through the roof. You'd be better off modding consoles and playing the games for free instead of feeding some asshole on ebay. Got my retro collecting done years ago.
np. I'm not a big shonen fan, though I do like My Hero, Iruma-kun, and Demon Slayer.
Re-posted this because it was jarring that I messed up the spoiler tags the first time.

Attached: vidya_collection.jpg (1928x3486, 2.94M)

Even some Jap games have shot up in price. Wish I got Border Down for the Dreamcast a decade or so ago for $150-ish instead of the $300-400 it goes for now. I just can't justify paying that much for a disc-based game.

Absolutely based, we'd be bros irl