What's the best horror game ever made?

What's the best horror game ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s1_T2LZ23M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10518995/Two-deformed-dogs-best-buds-family-adopted-five-years-apart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

resi 1 deadly silence

Those which imitate life.

Attached: 1647193399742.webm (576x1024, 1.41M)

I usually do not mind bogged women, but Madonna makes me puke

No matter how rich, famous, and successful someone is they all are afraid of getting older. Father time will make you kneel as you try your best to keep your young looks, but try as you might you will always fail. Just accept it instead of fighting it with injections and surgeries. At best all you can do is sleep right, eat right, and workout.

Attached: 1552342510235.gif (540x540, 557.53K)

Attached: kaiji kek.png (230x298, 58.55K)

jesus, thank god doggos can't pass the mirror test

Social media was the biggest mistake ever. God I miss pre internet.

Death is coming for me.

How does it eat?

How does someone "sleep right"?

Attached: robbie-rotten-shocked.gif (498x498, 2.37M)

JESUS CHRIST, THATS FUCKING HORRIFYING
... but it does seem happy, dogs dont need much to enjoy life

Attached: 1638291116757.jpg (1080x1071, 111.67K)

sleep early and get enough sleep, also workout during the day so your sleep quality improves

7 to 9 continuous hours, no blue light one hour before bed, last meal before bed should be 2-3 hours before bed, low volume white noise like a fan running, ideal temperature, etc.. This is to maximize sleep gains, but you can do whatever works best as long as you sleep enough each night.

This is really Madonna? I thought she was dead

It comes for us all.

Attached: 1449434880630.jpg (352x370, 44.31K)

wh*te women

Attached: 12345.jpg (467x692, 46.32K)

>Fan running
No that's I don't want to suffocate

>last meal before bed should be 2-3 hours before bed,

last meal before bed should be 4+ hours before bed

>7 to 9 continuous hours

this is incorrect and not naturally how humans sleep, humans are diphasic sleepers. sleeping right is actually sleeping 3-4 hours, waking up for 1-2 hours, then sleeping 4-5 hours again.

AYY LMAO

How do I stop waking up at 2am to play fuck around on the computer then back to sleep at 5am until 7-8am?

She looks like bogged Sminem.

That's honestly the scariest shit I've seen in years. What caused it? A birth defect or accident?

Yes her career is very alive and well.
youtu.be/5s1_T2LZ23M

>Went from Norwood 1 to 3 at 24 over 6 months
>"Just accept it"

Attached: 1605833896504.png (807x872, 866.01K)

Resident evil 7 in vr

It looks entirely natural so probably a defect.

>people are getting blown up and shit right now
>"boo hoo, some of my hair stopped coming in"

What evolutionary advantage do we gain from waking up at 2 AM for 1-2 hours when we can't see shit?

idk man. Try solving your anxiety/depression you may have or someshit. Melatonin maybe? Probably just workout hard during the day if you have time so you can knock the fuck out at night or some shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10518995/Two-deformed-dogs-best-buds-family-adopted-five-years-apart.html

Have a wank

>your problem doesn't count because there's a kid with leukemia starving in Africa right now

That shit sucks, but most of us bald. Let it go. Focus on aspects of your life you do enjoy.

Looks frightening, but as long as the dog is happy and well all is good

wow is that really Madonna?

This woman needs a therapy.

Attached: 01.png (621x847, 1.03M)

I want every single day.
I'm a very nervous person so I can't "cure" any of that.

probably multiple tribe members being aware of what is going on while others are sleeping. people would have naturally woken up at staggered times

this prevents wolves sneaking up on you slowly during the night etc

basically? yeah. stop being a faggot and appreciate the life you live being better than 99% of p

How the fuck

>looks after deformed animals
>user still has an issue with this

Sounds like excuses, how expected.

>reddit spacing
>MUH OTHER PEOPLE HAVE IT WORSE
kill yourself.

>wolves hunted humans
Cool story bro did we ride dinosaurs too

you think wolves didn't hunt humans?? lol

Majority of dudes go bald. Both men and womens hair thin. If you are fit it doesnt matter. Taking drugs and meds on your scalp will only delay it and have worse side effects. Just cope

yes you may read my fingers

>so I can't
Yes you can faggot. There are people who get literal panic attacks at the thought of leaving their homes and they can eventually get better. If they can so can you. You need to learn to force yourself in uncomfortable situations if you're a really nervous person. That's the reality of it. You have to confront it. But for now if sleep is really an issue stop creating a habit of getting up when you wake up at 2am and instead force yourself to stay in bed bored. Don't grab your phone, don't turn on your computer. Just stay fucking bored on your bed and you may fall asleep. Otherwise, get up and have a LIGHT snack. Like a single ham/cheese sammich or some yogurt then meditate a a bit and try again. Just don't turn on any of your techy toys you double faggot. Lastly, WORKOUT during the day and waking up in the middle of the night is less likely to happen at all.

You think they did? Lol holy shit man

>the life you live being better than 99% of p

Bro I'm not a millionaire jew, I live a shit life in the ghetto, which was bearable until my premature balding came around.

I'm completely sure Madonna died in the 80s

Attached: 1650744243318.jpg (634x570, 96.23K)

Honestly this is too much. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and moan about it later.

>I can't NOT turn on my phone/computer when I wake up at 2am
Weak. Do better.

You are privileged

How about a hair transplant?

Attached: Musk.jpg (602x441, 47.4K)

Its comforting to know that every last enemy you’ve ever made and every horrible person will eventually die. Time is based for stepping in and finishing the job when some evil bastard manages to avoid justice / karma for most of their life

this is satan's pet

Listen 3rd worlder, I’ve been sleeping with a box fan on for the past seven years and NOTHING has ever happened to me.

And so are you for having a hairline. Some privileges are better than others.

You still have to take drugs or the hair falls out. Hair transplant is if you were too late to delay or stop it with drugs. If you do the transplant you will be out thousands and be on meds for life. Suck it up and shave it.