Shitty character. Only in game because Itsuno has fetish for trashy women

Shitty character. Only in game because Itsuno has fetish for trashy women.

Attached: 423424.jpg (1280x720, 77.23K)

she cute

>has nice tummy
>accent
>makes weapons
?

lol no

I know nu-DMC is just WACKY PIZZA WAHOO MAN and LE MEMES but before that even though cheesy characters had semblance of depth and they were 2-3 dimensional on some level at least.
>Dante in 1 is cocky but has sorrow over his mother and brother being dead because Mundus
>Trish has entire arc of changing sides to good
>Lady and her entire evil daddy arc
>Nero has two arcs one in 4 and other in 5
>even a character with autistic one-dimensional motivation like Vergil has some development
Meanwhile you have Nico, a total fucking comedic relief that just rides her van around in impossible scenarios and her only forced relevance to the plot is that she is somehow daughter of a shitty fodder boss from 4 and granddaughter of a manga character literally no one knows.
Also Nero used to be a mechanic and made Blue Rose and Red Queen himself so she basically stole his characterization. Lady should have been in her place as her and Trish were already extremely sidelined in 5.

try having sex once in your life OP

Great character. Only in game because Itsuno has fetish for trashy women.

She's supposed to be comic relief but Nico never made me laugh once. Fucking horrific dialogue.

Unironically one of the worst written characters i have ever seen

fpbp

With how DMC5 referenced other games more than any other title in the series:
>Patty
>Morrison (even though he was blackwashed)
>the Goldstein chick from manga being Nico's grandmother
>the scientist from 4 being Nico's father
>DMC1 bosses other than Phantom (even though he's mentioned in the novel) returning
and probably more i cannot remember right now, i would totally call this game just pure shallow pandering but honestly it just looks more like them being extremely apologetic over DmC rather than just trying to please the fans
one thing i am autistic about is the whole "Dante and Vergil must be equal rivals", DMC3 already established Dante as being the stronger one, he beat him fair and square and beat him on Mallet Island when he was Nelo Angelo but now they are equal because fans demand it

Thought she was cringe when the first trailer came out, but she's actually really cute in-game

Attached: 3163163874_nicodevilmaycry.jpg (1125x2436, 358.61K)

>itsuno has fetish for trashy women.
thats the only good reason to add woman to games

to fufill your fetishes

She's tolerable if you set her to her alt outfit and japanese voice.
If only you could set each character's voice individually. She'd probably be the only voice I'd set to jp.

>ticks almost all of my red flags (smoker, tats, slut, jewish name, etc)
>still find here incredibly cute
How does japan do it, lads?

She looks like she shoots heroine after a night of prostitution,

>and japanese voice
didn't the jp voice actress say she tried to match the english va as close as possible?

>I know nu-DMC is just WACKY PIZZA WAHOO MAN and LE MEMES
ok retard.

She needs to go trashier though.

for all the coomers her face was inspired by a model, the models IG is @darthbador

tattoos ruin her, other than that, shes okay

she looks too healthy to be doing any kind of hard drugs.

>Also Nero used to be a mechanic and made Blue Rose and Red Queen himself so she basically stole his characterization
Remind me when Nero made weapons using demonic elements in them.

honestly what the fuck were they thinking?
every other character gets a conventionally attractive model but Nico gets some fucking trashy hairy armpits SJW muh "body positive" mutt?

Heroine is good for you

>face model

Nico's effectively just an item shop, and a bit of worldbuilding fluff. Not everything has to be pivotal to the plot.

Why can't you write like a normal human being, you degenerate piece of shit? Are you a nigger or what the fuck is wrong with you?

I do it with your mom. Go ahead and ask her. She told me that you're a virgin.

my mom has been dead for 2 decades, faggot

Smell is very important for me, and Nico surely smells absolutely terrible.

I switched her to her alt costume as soon as I got it and never looked back. She has blonde hair in her alt, in my mind trashy just works better on blondes, they can pull it off.

Yeah, when I'm looking at females like the sexual object they are, i usually consider their political and moral positions on world events.
Who cares faggot

>undeniably cute face
>tight tummy
drop the trashttoos and she's be perfect

You only "like" her because she was made for a japanese game
guaranteed if she was a character in an activision or EA game /v would call her an ugly tranny forced diversity character
You KNOW I'm right

Attached: 1636192466057.jpg (640x796, 62.13K)

Attached: 123456789.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

Look at this -->

>Also Nero used to be a mechanic and made Blue Rose and Red Queen himself so she basically stole his characterization.
Just imagine if Nero made his own devil breakers. They'd be free to get from the store and they'd be unbreakable. You wouldn't even need to buy copies cause you could just make one original and always have it. Then you could set each arm to each single and double tap of each button on the d pad, like Dante with customizable style placements. Or just cycle through them like the way it works now just without destroying the one you switch from.
>Lady should have been in her place as her and Trish were already extremely sidelined in 5
This. You could just cut the van too while you're at it.
The baffling thing is that they went through all the trouble of making them able to run around in levels and talk, but just in that first Dante level. They could've at least had Lady be a lot more active after Nero frees her pretty early in the game from Artemis. Otherwise they each have like a line or two that kinda matters I guess, and then they don't really contribute anything else in the whole entire game. Except I guess Lady helped Nico dig a ditch or something in the nude for whatever reason. She has a magic van that can bend the fabric of reality to its will and apparently now she needs to clear debris out of the roads for it.

she do be cute tho

I prefer Eng voices but yeah, her alt costume improves her exponentially. I bought it even before getting the game so I could use it immediately. The blonde hair makes Emily Bador's Asian features pop better. Wish the skin was darker, to make her more distinct from Trish and resemble Agnus, but it's a massive improvement.

Attached: NiQT.jpg (1920x1080, 316.6K)

She did more than Trish and Lady in the entire game. Even Kyrie’s disembodied voice did more.

if nico came into your room and pulled your pants down and then pulled her pants down you would do it, anybody would

They should have teamed up V with Trish for more of the game. They actually had a nice moment, where they had that weird mother/son but not really thing going on.
I don't know what you do with Lady. Maybe just don't even put her in the game. Not every character always has to be present, if they're just going to take up space.

do what
COOM?

Wow, that sounds awful. Good thing she's a japanese character so I can say she's cute

Nah, get some fucking standards.

Attached: 1644865305474.png (644x644, 935.79K)

She's a good character and you don't have an argument for why she's "shitty" other than DURRR SHE LOOKS LIKE A HICK AND I FIND THAT UNATTRACTIVE

you fuckin stupid retard

seething incels, not everyone's desperate like you no taste faggots, now cope.

you got triggered by a picture

The fact that two anons replied to me right away saying I'm basically retarded for not having sex with any an ugly desperate woman because I have standards says other wise.

>every other character gets a conventionally attractive model

Attached: 1610855373902.jpg (3840x2160, 1.78M)

She's hot

I wish someone would make a mod for this alt costume of her's with the glasses back on.