Fuck you piratefags

Fuck you piratefags
>talk with Yea Forums femanon
>We hit off amazingly and voicechat for days
>Suddenly stops Talking for a month
>ask her what happened
>"Haha sorry user i've just been very busy :)"
Why do these fucking harpies lie to you like that with no remorse?

Attached: 1650726696642.gif (498x280, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRkao-gyZC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's a pirate?

>femanon

Attached: albert.png (942x705, 411.56K)

>ask her what happened
you're a pathetic simp

She's being fucked by Tyrone while you're simping for stale pussy
Touch grass my nigga

youre probably boring after a few minutes or days

Women do be like dat doe, the only dat nigga can do is surf cosmic wind, nom im sayin

i had the same experience with some female i met in RDR2 online. we made friends on voice and played other games but one day we just deleted me. women are weird. now there is female i've met from a /vg/ guild and we are close friends and talk regularly for two years, too bad she is a bisexual who is currently in a relationship with some other woman.

ENTER CHAIDKAINU

Attached: chadkainu.jpg (640x471, 37.9K)

>be upset that people have lives
>>>>femanon
>posts shitkainu
you should rope yourself right this minute

>talk with Yea Forums femanon
That was your first mistake.

any woman from Yea Forums is going to be an insane bipolar cunt that makes your life hell with or without her. remember that bianca slut that got her throat slit? they'll all be just like that.

woman and acefujofag spotted

Try not to get feelings for the first girl that throws a crumb of attention to you

>>shitkainu
I was about to agree with your post too.
KYS PIRATEFAG ACE DEERVED HIS DEATH

I'VE BEEN TALKING WITH TWO WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME NIGGA

This. But everyone has to learn it the hard way. I know i did.

>villain is evil because... he just is okay?!
umm yikes sweaty

Attached: latest (39).png (641x1042, 480.78K)

Attached: video_games[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fo69ybt.aac].webm (640x480, 748.41K)

She doesn't like you user. Never did, you're just dense.

this is blue Yea Forums now, didn't ya hear?

Attached: fresh prince.jpg (3000x2956, 1.34M)

>Pirates roam the seas raping and pillaging and making life generally miserable.
>"UHHH HE KILLS PIRATES FOR NO REASON HE JUST DOES"

Why are you talking to my girlfriend's daughter?

this is Yea Forums sir
go to r9k for your simp bullshit

Attached: 1534280676298.png (640x715, 571.1K)

And she has been talking with 50+ other dudes.. You are nothing to a "Yea Forums femanon" (Attention seeking whore)

>showing concern for a woman after her first totally accidental absence
You fucking fell for it you idiot.

Exactly. I actually talked to a tranny for 3 years and then the tranny hooked up with someone random. It was surreal but it has to be quickly accepted

I'm sorry, that is miserable. Please ask them out within the week from now on.

Attached: imagine being a marine.png (830x974, 345.7K)

Any Yamatrannies ITT ? I want to kick your ass

Attached: 1654848.gif (498x276, 2.15M)

Heh heh I love video games and only talking about video games.

you're being a clingy retard. stop trying so hard to lose your virginity

one piece is so boring childish and repetitive. the characters are 1 dimensional too

Sakazuki's whole "absolute justice" talk was fumbled up a long time ago when he nuked an entire island just because people wanted to learn about the void century, he's no better than the rape pillage and plunder pirates in the one piece world, and most pirates currently sailing are definitely a lot more respectable than him.

Attached: Vice-Admiral-Sakazuki.jpg (1200x600, 61.73K)

Yea Forums is very funny

Attached: 1647975298029.png (643x395, 240.45K)

thanks for telling us
We will drop one piece now

Attached: 1648789917117.png (319x531, 135.15K)

Not as 1 dimensional as your artwork, hunterkek.

Attached: 16d2c503e647f40bae7e961b17e170201413738323_full.png (500x283, 133.59K)

how did you know i loved hxh wtf...

Shut up nigger faggot

HxHsisters...

this, I talked with two femanons once and it was enough for me to realize this truth. I dont interact with women on this site anymore. blatantly obvious they do it to fish for free games from retards like OP

I'm a third worlder I can't provide her games you yonkoufag

most """"women"""" on this site who talk to you are actually men looking for free shit. I know the tricks of the trade. Don't be fooled with things like webcam """video""" and photos. Don't actually give """women""" anything until you meet her irl and even then be extremely cautious her pimp could be around the corner waiting to extort you. Stop trying to contact people on the internet 99% of the time its some scammer or a bored person fucking with you for fun.

how is this related to pirating at all

Nah, its made clear that anyone who tries to learn about the void century will be branded as the most heinous of criminals, Akainu is so devoted to upholding the law that he will doll out harsh punishment to whomever breaks them because Absolute Justice, he does not care if its man, woman, child or even his own men anybody who gets in the way gets cut.

This is why despite being a marine Akainu is a villain that Luffy needs to overcome, he is objectively a bad person that represents the overwhelming might of authority, the antithesis of freedom that Luffy and other pirates chase

WHAT EVNE IS THIS THREAD
BAN THIS FUCKING NIGGER OP FOR A MONTH
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUTPID SHIT

I don't condone the uncouth slur-slinging but I do agree with the sentiment

Attached: 647.png (2392x1920, 419.79K)

why is this a thing? black men are considered the least attractive by women of all races except black women, so unless the girl OP was talking to was black I really doubt she's hooking up with a black guy

Mad pirate fag

call me uncultured but I didn't even know uncouth was a word

haahaha sorry user ive just been busy fucking Chad. lets meet up at the ussual place and tyoull buy me lunch haha!

Akainu doesn't even feel like a threat anymore. I bet he'll be stuck fighting some shitter like Sabo for his "big fight".
Video games

not too sure what to tell you poorfag, other than you seem to be missing the point entirely which is you shouldnt buy them games in the first place

hit the nail on the head didn't i faggot?

we barely saw him.Also he defeated aokiji
He is stronger than an admiral at this point

out of the two I talked to the first was so obvious I stopped talking 2 minutes in, the other was a shy autist girl from Canada we played portal 2 for a while and voice chatted. it was fun but she struggled with basic puzzles and kept going on about how she isnt smart and didnt have the money to buy other games. If she was my girl or something or a few hours away it would be different but I wont buy shit for women I cant physically interact with. but yes as you say most of these posters arent legit in the first place, the first one was probably a man anyway

None has ever asked me for games nor I ever thought of gifting them so you just were around a bad crowd

I'm worried about this too, Luffy will be too strong to be fighting admirals going forward unless the final fight with the marines will take place literally the next arc which would be unlikely.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRkao-gyZC0

Yea that was the entire point of the post holy shit