Kills millions

>Kills millions
>Dante and crew doesn't care
Why was Vergil allowed to get away with it?

Attached: 262616.jpg (1280x720, 154.64K)

because he is cool and have a badass soundtrack

lol randum
dmc 1 and 2 are the best because of gothic atmosphere and serious story

This

It's because he's m o t i v a t e d

>murder is ok if you're cool

Nero didn't want it. Dante wouldn't really either. If the three most powerful beings on Earth don't want this guy dead then nobody's going to stop them. It's like how Vegeta arguably deserves death but you'd have to get through Goku to do that and that's not happening

Dante was a child mercenary and frequently does jobs for the mob.
Nero was an assassin for The Order.
As long as Vergil's not wantonly murdering humans going forward, they don't care.
Also DMC is just a tokusatsu series at heart and trying to make every little thing make sense is pointless.

Nero got in the fucking way when Dante was right about Vergil needing to die.

Dante was ready to put down vergil for good(and was winning btw)
If nero didn’t show up vergil would finally be dead. Dante clearly heard Nero’s cry for help and just accepted the kids little macho man moment.

>Dante was a child mercenary
Where was this mentioned?

so what will DMC6 be about?

He just wanted power. Now that he has all the power he needs he has no reason to kill anyone.

Hopefully Dante and vergil explore hell a bit and even find good demons. Since there’s no heaven and the afterlife/demon realm is akin to hades, I want to see some hot ‘angel’(clearly demons) girls.
Nero can do whatever in the human world with Trish and Lady helping

As of the shuffling of canon with 5's release, Dante is now 18 years old in the events of the first light novel where he has been a mercenary for a multitude of years and has a widespread reputation in the line of work

Sparda's evil stronger brother and his army

Now that is a plot I can get behind

Sparda was the right hand man of the Emperor of the Demon Realm that subjugated and slaughtered humans freely for presumably hundreds, if not thousands of years, and even he got redemption.

Attached: 1647714949284.jpg (1570x2048, 491.14K)

Shut up

People suck

>Serious
>DMC2

While Nero will have his normal DMC game in the human world, the brothers will roam through hell to sever the roots of the tree using the soulless Ubisoft open world formula, with every severed root serving as a soulless Ubisoft open world tower.
And since you are bound together, you will have to pick one brother to play, and the other brother will be played by an AI to ruin your combos or even use mandatory Co-Op functions with terrible netcode

You’re hired!

Because if style.

kek

Will it come with purchasable NFTs?

Attached: 1648071878957.jpg (1200x1200, 122.9K)

Hopefully Heaven soon.

fuck no

yes

It strike's me that they're both these weird detached demi-gods who stand above humans, and ultimately don't care that much. Millions dead is a "party" to Dante. He may not approve of it, but it never seems to shake him that deeply either.

Doesn't Dante deal with an apocalpyse like every wednesday?

Hardly. The closest I can think of us seeing his "regular" work are some episodes of the anime that show quick jobs. All the big events in the games are once every few decades kind of deals. And as we see in 5 he clearly didn't have a lot of work between 4 and 5, since he couldn't afford to pay bills.

Autism

Because he's family.
In the first place, the reason why Dante wanted to kill Vergil was to stop him from becoming a monster. Now that Vergil overcame his complex and obsession with getting more power through his humbling experience as V, Dante doesn't have any reason to kill his beloved brother.

Vergil is just vegeta if vegita was actually strong

To be fair, the actual villain of DMCV isn't Vergil, it's all of Vergil's worst traits separated from his remaining humanity.

Wont that just make dmc a action version of shin megami tensei?

The angel motif was already done in 4

Killing Londoners is good, actually.

Because he's the only good character in 5.

It's not London though. It's some weird fantasy city in America.

Philadelphia

What are you talking about? It's clearly European architecture and there's also the buses and phone booths exclusive to London?

Everyone speaks with an American accent. Japanese don't care. It's all just vaguely gothic Western design to them.

Because fuck you, that's why.

>Everyone speaks with an American accent.
Because the actors are American? It's clearly supposed to be London or a fictional version of it.

Honestly, law-wise, can you really count it against Vergil, when his true self was fucking horrified and wanted to stop Urizen? They are different enough (Urizen and V-Vergil) so it won't be held against him, and he didn't kill anymore after he came back as Vergil.
the DMC3 tower thing however is his real crime and I think being a zombie for years, almost dying, and being a slave for a while was enough punishment

It's not that at all. Vegeta can die, Vergil has been shown to asspull his way out of death numerous times just by being a demigod. If you can't kill him just let him be in hell causing trouble then

Even Breath of the Wild has horrible fake British accents. It's a serious oversite if they can't even do that.

I mean who cares. The only local people of Redgravve you hear talking are the crowd in the beginning who get killed anyway. Not like the inclusion of British accents would change the game much.

Wasn't Dante going to kill him before Nero got involved?

>Zelda went open world
>Dark souls went open world
>Sonic is gonna be open world

I wouldnt be surprised

There's no reason to assume any of the characters leave America. Nero drives to Red Grave City in a van.

Wrong. V got him from Fortuna with a helicopter. Nico probably took a ferry or a boat with the magic van.

Because Dante was still under the impression that Vergil was still obsessed with getting more power.
When Nero arrived and had his little speech, and Vergil responded playfully with "If I beat Nero then by default I beat you, agreed, Dante?", Dante looked up at him confused, realizing that Vergil's goal wasn't to gain more power anymore but to simply fight his brother because that's what they've been always been doing together. It brings them joy.

You are a idiot, DMC 5 is part of the same breed as shit like RE8 where yeah they are set in their respective country "England" "Romania" but everyone speaks american because the voice direction team are lazy cheap shitheads who cannot be asks to either hire said native voice-actors or have their current voice actors put on a accent.
Also in capcoms eyes it's all just euro anyway.

Arkham was the mastermind behind Temen-ni-gru, not Vergil. He convinced Vergil to help with promises of power, but ultimately Vergil was used. I doubt millions died, the city is baren and only the immediate vicinity of the tower was in ruins.
The Qliphoth tree killed millions with its far reaching roots, but its a natural phenomena and Vergil was just taking advantage of it by being in the right pace at the right time.

>but its a natural phenomena and Vergil was just taking advantage of it by being in the right pace at the right time.
I once said this too, but an user corrected me with the fact that the Qliphoth doesn't apparently grow naturally in the human world anymore since Sparda sealed away the underworld and Urizen opened a portal so it can grow into the human world.

Ah yes, skyscrapper, such a great Gothic atmosphere

Attached: 51HuTgB5UVL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x319, 30.76K)

do you think gothic just means something old?

V is not Vergil's true self.

Well, in that case the argument shifts to whether or not you want to pin the blame on Vergil for the actions of his pure devil half.

So it's not London. It's a fantasy city using vaguely European designs, because it's DMC, and DMC is gothic.

>because it's DMC, and DMC is gothic
New york can be pretty gothic if you go to the right area.

I think it's actually London, just dmc version of it. It's where Sparta family used to live and we know since the first game they are supposed to be bri'ish

It obviously is. Not sure how this is even up for debate.