This is an unfair boss fight

This is an unfair boss fight.

Attached: 1640880042947.png (516x516, 398.9K)

No.

Attached: png.png (500x515, 47.33K)

yeah, someone should make an AI that constantly adopts to your playstyle and improve the longer you fight against them because it's really unfair for them to fight against real people

Let me solo her.

>RStoddler dictating what is fair/unfair
Yes.

yeah but she's cute

No, but it wasn't really fun either.

My unfair scarlet wife...

Attached: daniel-santana-malenia-final.jpg (1919x2472, 523.55K)

The only thing that's unfair is that you can't marry her in the game

>rando youtubers and ledditors consistently BTFOing her even when imposing autistic challenges
>Yea Forums still desperately trying to pretend that Elden Ring is a difficult game
>literally admitting that this board has less skills than the average twitch hoe and most casual normiefaggots

Attached: 155324340590.png (640x480, 338.37K)

Why did you (You) me you illiterate faggot. I didn't say it was unfair.

yea oh her maybe, poor girl must be blind

Attached: 1624959348906.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>mass replying shitposting redditor
OOF!

>mass reply posters

Attached: 124.png (300x300, 8.65K)

>only takes few doznens pulls for most players to clear
lmao elden ring baby bosses are nothing compared to MMO raid bosses

>magic
She might be a blind amputee..
But you're mentally handicapped.

It is beatable just takes long time, because her healing and insta kill attacks like waterflow, which can be dodged but if decided to do it and you're not ready well you're most likely dead.
also phase 2 she loses most of her recovery attacks and her super attacks she doesn't have to recover and just starts new attack pretty sure she has infinite stamina, the flower attack is what people exploit.
The think what makes this fight so hard is healing and that she is very overtuned, I think she has like 35K hp in total and on average probably heals like 8K.

I heard so much how bullshit this fight is, but it was braindead easy.
>equip the heaviest armor you have
>equip all protective talismans
>full def and HP regen buff for you and your bro mimic+10
69% damage negation and 115 poise, that whore didn't do any damage to me or my mimic bro at all. It's fucking retarded that people complain that the game is too hard, yet they refuse to use its mechanics.

Attached: 1649763850235.jpg (1920x1080, 369.41K)

No , it is not.
I got through her at the 135th try with a strength build , if you're not a faggot and actually take the time to understand how and when to attack her you'll kill her , if you can't you just got filtered.
simple as that

>playing on a gaming journalist with autism difficulty
OH NO NO NO NO NO

The problem is that people here think they are better than they actually are, playing the game with self-imposed challenges that do not match their skill level.

>full def and HP regen buff for you and your bro mimic+10
If you wanna bait people then try harder.

It's very unfair.
The player has 14 potential full heals and she has none.

is this 1.0.4?
how did they manage to completely fuck this game up more?

>Man using microphone commands beat it
>Woman on dance pad beat it
>Man literally blindfolded beat it

GET
SOME
SKILL

yes that webm was 1.0.4

You guys fucking suck at a video games.

all boss fights in the history of ever are "unfair" your moron

Why the fuck does EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT MALENIA and not other bosses? What gives?
Is ER so fucking easy and poorly designed that one 1 (ONE) boss is worth discussing and shitposting about?

Attached: 1619619873210.jpg (3000x4000, 1.29M)

Wat
Since when does she not dodge literally everything? I gave up using sorcery on her pretty quick because they only thing that can land is Rock Sling (CAN being the operative word, she still dodges some of them) and Adula's but at that point you may as well just jump attack spam.

Because with her armor on she is sexy. That's it.

Swap to a new weapon till u find one that counters her

she does not dodge anything at certain range for some spells, there is also the frenzy cyclops eye spell that you can spam and she just eats it all

AAAAAAAAAAAH SAVE ME LMSH

?
Does Golden Vow not work on spirit summons?
Doesn't matter, as you can see from that screenshot he tanked through the whole fight without any issues.

Literally just git gud you braindead monkey

she is hot

I beat her with a strength build at 100+ tries as well, I commited each and every attack of hers to memory and figured out how to dodge each of them consistently through brute force, and I think the healing from her hits was the best thing they could've done to make the fight punishing and memorable. It's a fair fight.
Except for Waterfowl dance. This one move makes the entire fight unfair and unenjoyable. You can't dispute this. It's indefensible. I've played every game of theirs since Dark Souls and the only thing I have ever had to look up was how to dodge that one single attack by running from the 1st phase, dodging into the second, and rolling away from the third and forth. Thank fuck I did because I genuinely would have spent 20 hours trying to get a lucky run where she doesn't happen to do that attack.
A fight that forces the player to google how to beat it is not a fair fight.

>that equip load
Holy shit, thats the Physik isnt it? Didn't think it was that powerful.

Because Maleania is objectively most overdesigned boss in the game

The Hideous Teriyaki defense force checklist
>you didn't play it
>you played it too much
>filtered
>cope
>seethe
>git gud
>no one cares
>previous souls games were shit anyway
>works fine on my machine
>they patched it
>ubisoft/horizon dev
>shazamtranny
>ADHD zoomer
>discord raider
>too long didn't read
>input reading is a fair game mechanic and how AI works
>they added bodytype A/B at the last minute to appease americans
>Tanimura is to blame for that
>GRRM is to blame for that
>reusing bosses is fine because if you missed the crucible knight at that one dungeon you'll still get to experience that unique fight in another dungeon nearby
>reusing dungeons is standard open world design
>it's good because it doesn't have a questlog or a minimap
>it makes some literal who on twitter seethe, you have to like it *unholsters twatter screencap*
>it's kino GOTD 10/10 greatest game of all time cuz my favorite literally who infleuncer said so, *unholsters twatter screencap*
>it sold gangbusters, trillions of flies can't be wrong
>DS1 had 8 copypasted titanite demons, check mate
>DS3 had 25 copypasted deacons in the deacons bossfight, checkmate
>it's not a movie game, so you have to like it
>I'm a woman
>just skip the copypasted content bro it's optional
>just play the legacy dungeons and ignore 80% of the game bro
>all souls games fall off past a certain point bro, it's normal
>all open worlds recycle content, it's normal
>that quest is actually finished, it's just no one found the trigger
>just level VIG
>>he levelled VIG

I'm hot too, where's the threads about me?

I've already beat her 3 times on each of my playthroughs. I don't have any difficulty with her anymore. It's still an unfair boss fight.

Based. Malenia clearly has no reservations about using OP weapon arts or status effects or HP steal mechanics or respawning into an entire second phase. She's playing Elden Ring.
But shitters still get mad they can't Longsword honor duel her naked without considerable practice.

Attached: 1399270137591.jpg (1400x888, 458.78K)

but you aren't an 8ft tall goddess that rekts shitters and does based waterfowl anime attacks.

No way it's because of her sexiness. She is hot I give you that and waifufags are active but half of players talk her boss battle. She's literally more discussed than the rest of the bosses COMBINED.
What the fuck. No good bosses in ER besides some tall chick with katana?

Attached: 1637596016527.jpg (1242x1647, 256.34K)

It's a mostly really good fight until she uses waterfowl, then it's a pop quiz to see if you know specific strategies for dealing with that singular move.

Agreed, Elden Ring is the best game of all time.

The fight becomes fair once you figure out how to dodge the waterfowl dance.
Other than that it's just hard. If you really can't get past it: mimic tear, rivers of blood, that rot wing medallion from the end of millicent's quest, mixed physic with the same effect and poise and prawn. Turns the entire game into a joke.

It's because of Waterfowl dance. It's the only move across all of their games that is impossible to dodge under some circumstances AND kills you if you get caught in it. Without that move she wouldn't be talked about nearly as much, besides shitters complaining about muh healing.

>range
Doesn't exist after the initial walk up. I can unlock and just book it from one end of the arena to another and she will never in a million years give me space to breathe.

I mean, maybe it's just the RNG (which is 90% of this fight) but just like stagger locking her was impossible for me due to her attack choice, getting any sort of breathing room was also impossible for me.

Yes only Malenia matters.
The rest can rot (hehe) in hell.

Attached: Malenia GODs.png (1037x776, 943.95K)

I've already beat her several times. It's still an unfair fight.

>hold off on malenia because everyone says it’s hard
>finally beat her
>it was the day of the patch

I thought her healing randomly was prt of the fight lol
If I had known she was bugged I probably would have gotten psyched out and not beat her.

you're welcome to have your own opinion

i thought that until i beat it. many such cases

>Doesn't exist after the initial walk up.
wat? she is incredibly passive boss first phase.

This whole fight could be fixed if
>Nerf her hp
>Nerf Healing make it reasonable
>Make her actually a glass cannon
>Nerf waterflow
I feel like devs just forced this boss to be hard as possible.

And yet if you ask all of the top streamers who are good at the game about Malenia's Waterfowl Dance, they will tell you that at a certain distance none of them know how to deal with it outside of using a greatshield or quickstep/bloodhound's quickstep/dynast's finesse
Surely is a well balanced attack when even people who get paid to be good at the game cannot tell you how to efficiently deal with the attack without using specific equipment. Other than just standing away from her out of fear and anticipation Malenia will perform the attack.
Even the clone jutsu is easy to deal with: just dodge and run forwards and into Malenia.

Malenia would not be considered anywhere near as difficult as she is if it were not for Waterfowl Dance, which may I remind you is far easier to dodge in her 2nd Phase for some reason.

If I'm not mistaken other bosses have some nigh impossible to dodge attacks too. Elden Nigger Beast has some homing fireball that you can't no damage without ashes.
Mohg's NIHIL damages you even if you use the dedicated item to resist it. Again impossible to no damage unless you blitz him. He also heals half of hp bar EVERY TIME.
This is weird.

Attached: 1649554816655.jpg (3072x4096, 2.25M)

She heals when landing a hit, the random healing while swinging at the air is only in co-op.

>nerf
>nerf
>nerf
No, troglodyte. Suffer, cry, shit your pants and cum.

Attached: 3f0.jpg (649x685, 54.27K)

nah you just suck

Nice bait browntongue

wrong, you can evade elden beast fireball running and avoid nihil using shackles. git gud

No not really. Waterfowl dance is the problem and it's the only thing that filters people. She has little poise, opens for critical easily, is vulnerable to many status effects and can be blocked or parried with a shield.

>He also heals half of hp bar EVERY TIME.
>This is weird.
it's essentially his second phase, and you can either bleed him to death or outheal it during, which makes him a lot easier in comparison.

she already has really low poise in both phases

>I feel like devs just forced this boss to be hard as possible.
Note the fact she is optional.
I can name 10 JRPGS with harder bosses that are easier to find then her, but no one is gonna complain but once again, they are optional.
This is literally just western gamers first optional superboss.