I'm confused about the plot after Morrowind, why doesn't the Nerevarine kill Vivec canonically...

I'm confused about the plot after Morrowind, why doesn't the Nerevarine kill Vivec canonically? Vivec was one of the betrayers Dagoth Ur was just another betrayer and if anything was corrupted because he was to loyal to Neravar, Vivec betrayed Nerevar in order to use the heart of Lorkhan to gain power then covers it up only revealing it in a hidden message in a book. I mean he left the job half done he should have killed Vivec, Dagoth Ur and Almalexia as they all equally betrayed him.

Attached: 196428-mw_creature_vivec.jpg (960x960, 83.91K)

babymaking sex with Almalexia

Attached: Almalexia.jpg (2044x2048, 468.28K)

Why would you want a cheating whore?

Cause he's the only thing keeping the meteor in place, what do you think caused the red year?

to have babymaking sex and raise a family

ur gunna get cucked user.
Couldn't Nerevar just set it down gently? He is more powerful than any of the Tribunal Even if it dropped its not all that high up it would prolly fuck up the city but thats not a big issue.

It depends on what the player did. Bethesda's whole schtick is whatever happens in your game is canon to your game.
If you killed V V is ded. If you didn't he might still be alive.

could you even imagine what it would be like to be inside a god?

But he is literally mentioned in Oblivion
"Vivec disappeared around the end of the Third Era during the Oblivion Crisis under mysterious circumstances.[UL 1] Though magical inventions were made to support Baar Dau in Vivec's absence; the meteor eventually fell in 4E 5, resulting with the destruction of Vivec City, and another eruption of Red Mountain.[10]"

The Heart of Lorkhan is a bit of a prisoner's dilemma seeing as anyone who has control over it long enough can bend reality to their whims and the Nerevarine admitted to being too much of an indecisive bitch about it so with the heart destroyed and his people not currently being further cursed I guess the Nerevarine just fucked off without too much hard feelings about the Tribunal using it to make cool Dunmer shit.

Yes, in a game released 5 years later. It's not like they know what the next game is gonna be like when they are making current one.

>Cause he's the only thing keeping the meteor in place
Right, he's the one keeping it there in the air, to hold his own city hostage, as opposed to properly removing it

Yes the rumor was vague on purpose. If you killed him you knew it was another lie by the temple to cover for his death. If you didn't kill it is entirely possible V is still cavorting around having adventures.

What? Oblivion takes AFTER Morrowind wtf are you even saying? if
>Bethesda's whole schtick is whatever happens in your game is canon to your game.
Then they wouldn't have mentioned him at all the fact he exists pre Oblivion crisis means the Nerevarine never killed him.

Also thats not possible either the Nerevarine HAS a canonical look meaning that no my playthrough wasn't canon because there already is one.
I don't get why he would though.

Attached: Nerevarine.jpg (852x1000, 301.38K)

The Tribunal didn't overly abuse the Heart's power at first and used it to the benefit of Lord Nerevar's people for the most part even if things eventually started to going south at which point Azura let the Nerevarine destroy the Heart, kick the Tribunal's ass if he wants and even go on a hunt with Hircine I guess.

Yea I get what you are saying but the whole thing doesn't really line up in the timeline.
Morrowind 3E 427
Oblivion 3E 433/4E 1 (same year the Nerevarine leaves for Akavir )
Vivec was around for at least 6 years before he went missing it would be painfully obvious he was gone for that long. Meaning the Nerevarine canonically didn't kill him because he wouldn't wait 6 fucking years to.

Bethesda can't write.

> Haskell what is this?
> Your predecessor was tricking the Tribunal into thinking they were strong enough to defy a Daedric Prince.
> Why?
> He was playing on their hubris at Azuras behest .
> Aren't they dead?
> Well we know 2 are and the third is missing.
> So the meteor is no longer serving a purpose?
> None that I am aware of
> * Meteor crashes into Vivek*

You absolute buffoon. How could you not understand? It's all laid out there for you to absorb, and your donkey brain couldn't even comprehend it. Todd Howard filtering brainlets again

I am confused. Are you saying V is not dee in my game even though I killed him?
I don't think you understand how Bethesda handles lore. They created the Dragonbreak to validate every ending choice a player could have made in Daggerfall

but you can kill xim. xix just does everything in his power to make sure you don't think about it. xze gives you no option for confrontation, and fully acknowledges what xer did to you. this is why you you need to activate your chim, and smash his troon brains in.

I am pretty sure the rumors he is off galavanting about started shortly after I killed him.

>after I
Go away Outlander

This whole argument over is V ded is why chim is a thing.
It is his lore armor and nothing more.

>I'm confused about the plot after Morrowind
Everyone was confused during and after their first playtrough.
Thats the magic of Morrowind. Some stopped being confused after many playtroughs and discussions and getting older.
Some never stop being confused about it.

Attached: 1638672985987.jpg (500x500, 37.35K)

activating the vibration function on your buttplug is not chim

I know Some still think V is alive and kicking. Most realize he has played his part and is no longer relevant. Some still fight this basic truth. Lookin at you MK.

I know Chim is the password to White Gold Tower to activate its ability to alter reality . According to the games anyway.

Is the user who claimed the Dumner were following the teachings of Lorkhan around?

Lord Nerevar almost let the Dwemer turn everyone into literal cogs or something with his indecisiveness.

And then after that he was going to ask the Daedric Lord of plots and dick stabbing for direction. Nerevar was letting the Tribunal call the shots at that point and they chose to shoot for the moon and stars.

The Tribunal turned their people into ash or fish food. The dumner leaders have never been particularly bright.
Hell they traded a giant robot for the right to keep slaves.
Everytime Dumner leadership puts their heads together it sounds like a bowling alley .

>kill vivec
>asteroid doesn't nuke the city
bravo todd

You will have to take my slaves from my cold dead hands you imperial fuck.

Attached: ggs5bairabh71.png (1280x1280, 460.63K)

Nobody tell him.

Occams razor
Vivek wasn't the one stopping it .
> Vivek said it was him. He even wrote a book about it.
The gentleman that told you he is a liar and you should not trust him? That guy is your source? You are not going to do well with TES lore user. The unreliable narrator is a bitch.

You are not wrong with your sentiment.
The dungmer hands were , by and large, cold and dead when they lost their slaves.

He's a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

I used Sunder. It went well.

To add
I have him trapped in Azuras Star where I imagine Azura has him edging for eternity with somebody randomly knocking on the door.

I killed him with my enchanted daedric greatsword if I remember well. Not very strong for a god if you ask me. especially at minimum difficulty

Fists was an odd choice of weapon. I suppose if they gave him a top tier weapon nobody would spare him.

TES VI: Skyrim 2 neverarine

A true God shouldn't need weapons. He just needs his will.

Good man.

Attached: 1648985998012.jpg (2051x1598, 1.49M)

The number of spikes is 16.
So the universe runs on a 16 bit system?
Makes sense.

Post yfw you realize the sermons are describing the boot sequence of a computer.

Attached: skooma.jpg (2000x2000, 728.75K)

>occams razor
>proceeds to completely misuse it
retard lol
the more obvious explanation is that devs couldnt be arsed with making the aftermath of the meteor hitting in the world builder because it would also entail changing the entire landscape, NPC's reacting to it, new quests etc etc

Attached: 1635243404178.gif (468x416, 72.88K)

Like they did in Oblivion, Fallout 3 , and Skyrim?
Yes it is clearly not a strength of theirs.

>like they did 10 years later when they had both the money and manpower in the team
yes
morrowind's world is hilariously dead and unresponsive due to technical constraints of its fucking time

yes because that explanation still means you could have killed him, dumbass
>durr what is plausible deniability???

How can you fuck a god? what grand and intoxicating innocence.

Well I will agree there were constraints. We disagree what they were. Todd was the only one with vision held back by slaves to convention like Rolston.

You are just going to have to come to grips with the fact Vivek was lying about the meteor. It is actually in character for him.

It isn't. That's your fanfiction idea of what CHIM is, but in reality CHIM is the person in question realizing they're a part of the Godhead's dream, but keeping their individuality intact with that knowledge. It is the opposite of Zero Sum, it is to have enough ego to exist within a dream, and that gives the individual the ability to manipulate the dream. It has nothing to do with the White Gold Tower and is exclusively about the metaphysics about the dream-state of the TES world.

Attached: CHIM diagram.png (800x600, 87.84K)

>Meaning the Nerevarine canonically didn't kill him because he wouldn't wait 6 fucking years to.
Why the fuck not, why would he not take that much time to complete the prophecy, amass power, then go on to kill Almalexia and finally Vivec. 6 years is nothing when you account for the shit that happens from the start of Morrowind's main quest all the way through Tribunal.

With Vivec you just have to ask. He was written by MK so he is down for anything... and I mean ANYTHING.

You want to shove a mammoth up there he will give it a go.

>you'll just have to accept my headcanon
no
also the constraint was spending a full fucking year to make a construction set and then having only 40 people work on the game
a change of such magnitude like meteor falling would basically have to make an entire new version of the game that would act to respond to it
cope about it

Going by the game info I feel pretty comfortable defending my post.
Without the fanfics your argument will fall apart

I wouldn't trust your opinions on ingame knowledge. There's nothing in the games that implies CHIM is some password to the towers, and everything in the games, especially the Commentaries and the 36 Lessons supports the idea that CHIM has to do with the understanding of the Godhead.

Attached: antimorrowind schizo lore knowledge.png (615x184, 30.82K)

I killed Vivek.
The meteor didn't move an inch.
Vivek wasn't the one holding up the meteor.
Simple as

and I entirely genocided every single town except vivec and no one had anything to say about it
retard

There's no way the Romanian schizo played this game for more than 10 hours