Saints Row 5

Fresh outrage fuel, boys!
youtube.com/watch?v=1tzVN-p9bQw

Attached: 515141235234467237.jpg (1568x857, 105.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7pEw4HoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_Y6Ib7JVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Onions row

>outrage

Laughing at a video game lolcow isn’t outrage.

Damn this game looks gay.

Is there a name for the phenomenon of old media getting better as new media gets worse? I remember Rage2 being ass and the first one being better than I remember after a recent playthrough.

SNEEDS ROW

Attached: 1646357615115.jpg (1440x1448, 800.31K)

Lowered expectations.

God I love being outraged!

Way do all these GTA clones and games take place in what appears to be southern California? The last one of these games I rember being in a proper city is GTA4

Paid marketing thread.

Wasn't saints row always kinda tacky and shitty on purpose? If anything it seems like it's making fun of trains, that's not ok.

What about Sleeping Dogs or Watch Dogs (the first one)

Attached: Do_you_think_this_is_some_kind_of_game.png (300x300, 38.21K)

I assume it's because it requires less work since you can just make a small city center and surround it with suburbs and desert.

It legitimately blows my mind consoomers will play this garbage

At least it's better than the first trailer

Attached: 3123123131.gif (500x375, 436.39K)

i never understood those moonman songs and how someone could live the life of hating something until trannies and lgbt flagged for pvp came along and ruined everything that has the internet attached to it

Good point but that was nearly a decade ago
Makes sense but I still hate it. I really enjoyed GTA 3 for its city

there's nothing to even be outraged about in this trailer, it's a feature showcase cherrypicked to exclude anything controversial
this is a shill thread

Attached: 1632504146958.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Looks like a perfectly normal day in America

Looks fun

Looks better than I expected.

Sucks it's a reboot rather than a continuation, but I'm looking forward to it and the references from previous games.

Not interested in your marketing you slug go back to working on the game

you are desperate to keep this shit going

Sleeping Dogs is more of a brawler that happens to have some open world elements. It's as much a gta clone as Cyberpunk.

It's not set in SoCal and GTA is dogshit

Meh

what is their obsession with magenta?

Attached: 81lVJckDH1L._SL1500_.jpg (1052x1500, 439.64K)

Paid post

Attached: 1622099781547.png (1000x767, 1.95M)

What is your obsession with mentally ill people?

How can anyone even care enough to be outraged at this point? Saints Row is a series with 1.5 good games to its name, it hasn't been good in nearly 15 years and all signs point to SR2 being a complete fluke that the people working on it have no understanding of.

This stuff is shoved down out throats.
Why do you think it's an obsession?

it's feminine

My gang can take every single one of 'em.

Attached: 19491.jpg (1024x576, 81.32K)

the title of the post gave it away, remember my name!!

all they did was show the character creator in this game what am i supposed to be mad about again?

Attached: 1602181348067.jpg (240x498, 21.12K)

this is what LAWL SO REBELIOUS looks like to a board of shareholders

Attached: 1646748029751.png (2010x2102, 2.39M)

>This stuff is shoved down out throats.
No it isn't. Just don't pay attention to it and it will blow itself over

The tranny flag color scheme plastered over half of the stuff in the game. They also censored Freckle Bitches and Rim Jibs.

Looks like a shitty gta5 clone

There was a black man and brown woman in the video, user. A BLACK MAN AND BROWN WOMAN! This is literally the death of gaming and white genocide.

i am not going to get mad at colors nigga i and its fucking saints row you can change the colors to anything you want

Because it's clearly a tranny white dev larping as a black bull

And to think, we used to hate on grey, brown, and bloom.

Attached: 1630082117763.jpg (1924x4103, 2.94M)

the trailer says that the place bleeds attitude, but I don't remember a single fucking noteworthy thing out of the entire town.

is it being filled with fuckbois attitude?

wow purple in saints row thats never happened before

i just wish they changed this fucking "grll powar" color to green, not neon green though, it seems that bright colors is some childish zoom zoom thing.

it's filled with zoomer fuccboi attitude user, even worse.

I'm starting to think you're just a shitposter with nothing better to do with your freetime. What exactly do you gain by playing devil's advocate

Attached: 1650686637136.png (623x623, 419.11K)

yeah man what was your favorite part of the new saints row game

troon color, because it doesnt exist in nature

Only a few of those are saints row, you disingenuous faggot.

this is the "blue orange movie poster" all over again. Now they are making me miss the brown and red of the 2010s

you faggots have made the same thread bitching about the same shit for the past 3 days

>they responded to me...that means they're seething, sisters!!!!!!!
>we're winning the culture war!!!!!

what?

And this place has been doing this shit for fucking ever, newfag. We laugh/bitch about things until something new to laugh/bitch about comes along. lurk moar.

>picture pointing out yet another unoriginal, obnoxious trend
>faggot responding does damage control unable to realize what the other poster was trying to suggest
That's how we know you're a shill, or a redditor.

remember to not give (you)s to shills, they gain extra money per reply you give them.

Attached: image_2022-04-23_010829235.png (1391x933, 270.27K)

Why does it upset you so much, for you to actually reply to almost every negative post with these short one-liners. I partially agree with you however, there's not much point wallowing in hate or being triggered like a woman at every single little thing, altough it's nice to see informative posts explaining in detail what went wrong (may they be subjective or objective) as it is when things go right. But have you considered that it's may not be the same people participating in or initiating these threads, or that the purpose is not only to berate the soulless reboot but also to talk of the series as a whole, reminisce the good times together and so on? You gotta be more open minded

Attached: 1265641439330.png (379x298, 84.64K)

Getting real hard to tell who's a shill and who's just a regular faggot from reddit or resetera.

treat them equally, they all deserve scorn.

Attached: w.png (675x955, 338.54K)

Wow this is legitimately hurting my eyes

Attached: 1647565815889.jpg (1890x1417, 160.84K)

Interns don't get paid, like a certain someone who's job begins with the letter j

Attached: 1645370062989.png (296x231, 102.48K)

>I don't know what shoved down means: the post

Attached: 1636770249717.jpg (612x856, 94.24K)

No disagreement there.

>Why does it upset you so much, for you to actually reply to almost every negative post with these short one-liners. I partially agree with you however, there's not much point wallowing in hate or being triggered like a woman at every single little thing, altough it's nice to see informative posts explaining in detail what went wrong (may they be subjective or objective) as it is when things go right. But have you considered that it's may not be the same people participating in or initiating these threads, or that the purpose is not only to berate the soulless reboot but also to talk of the series as a whole, reminisce the good times together and so on? You gotta be more open minded
>remember to not give (you)s to shills,
>they gain extra money per reply you give them.
>I'm starting to think you're just a shitposter with nothing better to do with your freetime.
>What exactly do you gain by playing devil's advocate
>And to think, we used to hate on grey, brown, and bloom.
>Wow this is legitimately hurting my eyes
>treat them equally, they all deserve scorn.

Attached: 1616335885410.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

>Like a Boss
Woah, is that a decades old meme? These video game developers sure know what's cool on the streets!

Why the hell would I ever play Saints Woke?

>Customization is bad now

Attached: 1590365097449.png (534x546, 313.61K)

Why did you post a video of yourself reacting to yourself reacting to yourself reacting to yourself?

Attached: 1644161130583.png (156x169, 35.75K)

they want to entice you to play it, always remember you have a choice.

Attached: image_2022-04-23_011703423.png (500x483, 123.62K)

This post made me realize that you're just a paid shill. Kill yourself nigger, Saints Row will be DOA because it's targeting no one, is less diverse than the prequels, is written and designed by corporations for corporations and Twitter social warriors who don't play videogames. Even actual trannies and other queer people that I actually do hang around with don't like the soulless reboot because of the aimless direction and pandering. kill yourself subhuman nigger filth

Attached: 399A587E-2DB9-4481-B90F-0A7AB8F0BFB6.jpg (982x717, 37.5K)

You shitposting about it won't stop it. In fact you're only helping this game to become more relevant by participating in this thread.

Such a shame. Saints Row 2 still rates as probably the best game of its genre in my very humble opinion. Even the le quirky so randum shit of 3 and 4 were superior to this garbage. At least it'll almost certainly flop extremely hard.

>Male nipples are bad now

Attached: Censors Row.png (1261x606, 1.04M)

So they are buying bots for views and likes on their channel?

Attached: frgtgh.jpg (873x521, 86.97K)

>didnt learn shit from the bfv trailer

lel

wtf is going on with gears of war

Might make female to male trannies who had a mastectomy feel bad. You know, since they usually don't have nipples afterwards.

>This post made me realize that you're just a paid shill. Kill yourself nigger, Saints Row will be DOA because it's targeting no one, is less diverse than the prequels, is written and designed by corporations for corporations and Twitter social warriors who don't play videogames. Even actual trannies and other queer people that I actually do hang around with don't like the soulless reboot because of the aimless direction and pandering. kill yourself subhuman nigger filth
>Why did you post a video of yourself reacting to yourself reacting to yourself reacting to yourself?
>they want to entice you to play it, always remember you have a choice.
>Such a shame. Saints Row 2 still rates as probably the best game of its genre in my very humble opinion.
>Even the le quirky so randum shit of 3 and 4 were superior to this garbage.
At least it'll almost certainly flop extremely hard.

Attached: jlyvgphyivhyivivbhyikvbuyoivgu.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

"progress"

Good, them and their disgusting bodies deserve to feel bad.

nothing retard just put a random promo image there he even put marvels avengers in the fucking image with a random npc trying to make it seem like everybody is like that

Looks like they spent most of the money on comments, look through and you'll see the same three comments spammed over and over again

Legit looks like they made the game for 14 year olds.

>this entire thread

Attached: sddfer.jpg (900x720, 86.75K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 12.45.05 AM.png (627x445, 391.6K)

Did anyone see ANY cleavage in the entire trailer?
Like, I'm not some coomer who NEEDS sex in video games.
But they're touting about no limits customization, but we stop at boob skin.

you're a bad liar

so can i get a real answer wants so bad about the video again and why do you keep making threats about it all this just seems so forced?

You're allowed to make whatever character you want, but don't you make the wrong choices!

Wacky and quirky characters only!

Attached: 157486865765.png (603x840, 483.65K)

Imagine disliking 4
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7pEw4HoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_Y6Ib7JVc

nah, shitting on it means less people will buy it. we did it to tlou2 and more recently the horizon game

Attached: yjsryjryjrys.png (871x986, 740.19K)

true. old pedos troons acting as if we should like the hip and new faggot game