Do you support censorship? I mean, it's 2022!

Do you support censorship? I mean, it's 2022!

Attached: Resident Evil.jpg (707x543, 104.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/slur/chud
youtube.com/watch?v=bIxYdLEW__w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2.jpg (718x528, 269.99K)

Attached: 3.jpg (736x675, 241.88K)

These parasites need to be beaten to death and left to rot in the street. That is all.

I love it because it makes far right sexist chud incels seethe

I am glad Crapcom is dying again for kneeling to sjws

everyone is kneeling to sjws. in japan too.

Is "your right hand comes off!?" being censored as well? What about the extremely sexual parasite removal scene?

Don't care. Still have the original and I will keep looking up Ashley's skirt, admire her ballistics and none of you can stop me.

Attached: 1649987327402.gif (264x203, 2.99M)

>Buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
Do better. Try harder.

Imagine thinking a horror game of all things needs this
Won't ever buy or play this version because of this
I bet it will get modded back to the original anyway lmao

Yeah it doesn't matter anyway right? If it doesn't matter then why remove it in the first place?

no, its absolutely cucked and retarded.
Fantasy is meant to represent anything we can think of, what's the point of limiting it?
If you don't want to be exposed to certain contents, just don't choose to consume them?

Fucking cunts. I will now not even buy your shit game, nor even mention it, it doesn't exist for me anymore.

Attached: 1633174094807.jpg (320x320, 24.39K)

Because it's 2022.

*not even pirate your shit game.

When it's there, it's enforcing harmful stereotypes and hurting people!
When it's gone, it's harmless and you need to stop bringing your politics into gaming!

Leftists are a bunch of snakes. You can save someone who's well-meaning but brainwashed, but there's no saving someone who's dishonest.

>it's 2022

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 714.28K)

>trannykaku

I thought the current year thing was just a meme.

Literally me yesterday on Yea Forums arguing with a leftoid claiming CRT isn't taught in schools then when I explained how teachers teach children through the praxis of CRT and gave him specific examples and actual excerpts from textbooks he goes "good they should keep doing what they are doing"

We aren't getting out of this without blood flowing.

>chud
rsdb.org/slur/chud
welcome fellow Nazi! I also hate niggers!

what a fucking tool

True. Republicucks and wh*tes have had their time. It's 2022, we've outlasted them, and they need to get left behind.

I agree it's stupid, but posting a highly biased "article" that just sounds like someone on Yea Forums ranting makes me want to disagree with it anyway.

with all this shit going on maybe its time for me to find a new hobby. ive had my fun and now it seems its time to move on.

I agree, my fellow censorship lover!

What does the current year have anything to do with silencing people?

Why are you buying games funded by cuckerberg and expecting uncensored shit? Quit being a sheep and vote with your wallet

Attached: 9e77b3c73e3cfb946ac5df5577982405.jpg (1000x1043, 582.32K)

This is why the left is dominating every single aspect of your life. They don't play your stupid game, they literally beat people up and set crowdfunds to bail each other out of jail. And here you are, arguing that a writer who's on your side is """biased"""

God, you are so fucking stupid.

every game is funded by cuckberg and basedstein in the current year.
>vote with your wallet
lol

What shit site did you pull this from? The article is written like it's from a /pol/ incel lol

>And here you are, arguing that a writer who's on your side is """biased"""
Yeah, someone who's clearly on A side is biased, you tard. That's exactly what it means.

CURRENT YEAR

Rift couldn't write a bias-free article if he had a gun to his head

THE ONLY MEANINGFUL FORM OF CENSORSHIP IN A FREE MARKET IS FORCE OF GOVERNMENT

The only meaningful form of censorship in a free market is force of government. If you're changing what you want to make to stay out of trouble, that's just changing what you want to make. "SJWs" cannot force anyone to "censor" anything. Anita Sarkessian is not putting a gun to anyone's head

Isn't Ashley playable in the original? Are they really going to make playable female games and continue blame those who play them for playing games with playable female in them?

No shit retard. What's next? You'll tell me that "democrats are the real racists?"
You will get it eventually. Maybe when your face is on the floor bleeding out. Make sure to quip "who's the real fascist now?" when it happens.

I love censorship too!

"It's the current year!"
Pathetic.

No, it's dumb as shit but will keep happening as long as people keep cucking out to the idea of social repercussions

youtube.com/watch?v=bIxYdLEW__w

This video is about a board game, but I feel that it is relevant.

TRIGGER WARNING: Colonialism and genocide are discussed!

Attached: 1650596620516.png (1286x788, 897.53K)

CRT doesn't exist but I support it and it's good is how you know the cultists easily.

Or the fact they cant wait until 4th grade to talk to kids about buttsex (Florida bill).

LOL been under a rock for the past 10 years?

Christ you could boil down the defence of dogshit changes into the same 3 stages of cope every time
>1:"it's not censorship unless the government does it"
>2:"it's such a small change, why do you care?"
>3:"i think the censored version is better"

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I support censoring the people trying to censor my games.

So what I'm getting here is the VR version is the inferior game.

Idk dude, seems like he really needs the cash

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-212240_Samsung Internet.jpg (719x541, 108.65K)

That was the case even before this debacle. The game wasn't really adjusted for the new controls so you can just glide around and shoot things with 0 threat to yourself. Honestly pretty lazy in general for a $40 release.

Do they want people to actually buy their product?? Kek i thnk not

look at those cunts getting triggered about a board game kek

>unrealized loss
Even if it's realized loss, it doesn't matter. It's not about money, it;s about political statement. the goals of "shareholders" of woke-ism is beyond money.

Leftycucks were a mistake. Thankfully soon all these subversive companies will be completely fucked by governments into paying their fair share if they want to continually gaslight the populace

>All this soulless shit to make your soulful video games stand out and find their audience.
Quick complaining make something. Stop jerking off to the idea of sequels and re-releases. Make something that has its place in time.

vast majority of people don't care.
they see new product, they buy, they consoom, they forget, rinse and repeat.

I agree, parasites like OP's source deserve to fail. They don't do any real reporting and just editorialize legitimate journalists' articles, using scare quotes and calling people they don't like deranged. Anything to rile up "the gamers" and generate clicks.

Nobody is buying VR products anyway so thankfully this is destined to fail

Dude, they are the REAL government (and with this I mean that they only exist because unelected bureaucrats fund them). Nothing will happen to them.

can't tell if your post is ironic or not.

>legitimate
>journalist
Pick one and only one. The only exception are journalists that died because of their reportings.

all 3 are true every time tho...

its 2022, why are you still playing modern video games?

>You will get it eventually. Maybe when your face is on the floor bleeding out. Make sure to quip "who's the real fascist now?" when it happens.

Attached: cool-kid-10482463.jpg (800x533, 48.34K)

Liberalism is gaslighting made a political system.

This guy is member of armature studio. He doesn't have any right to talk about the resident evil franchise and how the developers want it to be seen in 2022.

>When Luis makes rude remarks towards Ashley, she stands her ground by talking back

>By removing this, you actually reduce her character to a dehumanized damsel-in-distrress

Lmfao every fucking time. Stupid niggers

wtf I love Armature Studio now.