Which suit?

which suit?

Attached: doom praetor.jpg (932x700, 256.79K)

Attached: doom-guy-music[1].png (1796x1002, 3.52M)

Attached: doom i ii .jpg (932x699, 246.58K)

I know nothing about DOOM but I like left better. The studs on right's boots, gloves and shoulders remind me of textured condoms.

I like how the Eternal praetor tries to evoke a bit more of the classic suit, but I really like how simple and "solid" the 2016 suit looks. It makes him look more physically powerful to me, like a murderous brick

2016 isn't simple enough for me to like it for that reason alone. I kind of dislike both of them, but I like the color more of the Eternal one.
Both are so maximalist, and it doesn't even really fit the tone, especially not Eternal, it should have been more simple.

2016 suit was kino

looking at this I have to say they did a pretty great job with the classic suit in the game. It looks very faithful

This

Q3 is peak Doomguy design.

Attached: q3.jpg (1280x720, 69.46K)

classic without the gay ripped up torso part

eternal beccause you can see his face and it looks less like master chief thanks to the bare arms. 2016 is still a better game though and the year trump WON.

Doom 64

Attached: 20220127210959_1.jpg (2560x1440, 488.1K)

I never noticed it was ripped. I thought it was just a homo design.

I think for me the relatively simple silhouette and mostly-flat color scheme of the 2016 praetor suit without anything exposed really plays to this thought of a comparatively small dude who's strong and fast enough to punch a hole in the chest of a demon that's at least five times his size. For some reason I just don't see Eternal Doomguy as being capable of that based on his design alone.

I dig left more desu. I like feeling like an angry master chief crossed with a green brick

Hes so hot bros....

Attached: 1641850768994.jpg (1200x830, 264.42K)

there's no such thing. It's canonically ripped.

his face looks cool through the visor but fucking weird and too wide when he takes it off.

Attached: face.jpg (2560x1440, 1.1M)

giga based

What's the point of having different outfits in a singleplayer FPS?
And don't try to pretend anyone actually plays Eternal's multiplayer mode either.

which one were you thinking of though? it does look a lot better in-game either way.

Attached: doom guy face comparison.jpg (754x706, 142.7K)

Not sure why they did the ripped abs part but not the ripped leg part.

>be me
>just got a job in top secret military facility
>some kind of basic manufacturing job, only asked if I know how to use a knife
>foreman puts me on the assembly line, some green suit comes down the belt
>mfw my job is literally just cutting material off of combat armor
>mfw the suit costs more than I'll make in my entire life
>mfw stealing the hyper-poly-kevlar scraps I cut is considered treason

Attached: 95ED09D1-A9BB-44E7-B53B-B9D16E9755D2.jpg (540x720, 53.59K)

kek

Attached: 4ezIzWF.jpg.f74e8b271cfff7beb39ae87c1a168e7f.jpg (1024x1024, 92.78K)

Does the model actually change with the fov?

Aye

Attached: doom man.jpg (259x194, 5.83K)

Not the actual model, it just appears that way.

I was just referring to the one that is in-game the few times we see him without the helmet.

Attached: 3o.jpg (464x455, 58.89K)

>The game is subtly telling us that the retards who turn up the fov are derp faggots, while normalfov are CHADS

It happens IRL too with different lens lengths.

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 293.32K)

>the thread where Yea Forums talks about which buff muscular man is better.
So, are we just not hiding it anymore or?

Attached: 35120723.gif (319x239, 2.56M)

There's literally nothing gay about appreciating cool masculine men.

He really looks like Karl Urban, mainly now after he became Skurge

They're cool.

I feel like if the Eternal suit's helmet was grey it'd be perfect.

me on the right

>8mm
SOUL
>the rest
soulless

Man I hope The Doom Guy gets in Smash

would have happened already if it was ever going to

Man I hope The Doom Guy gets in Smash

this

Reminder that the russian retards working on Quake Champions are retarded

Attached: 1644473396614.jpg (1000x500, 79.49K)

I don’t get it

2016: Soul
Eternal: Soulless

Third person cutscenes.

doom used nonsquare pixels, which was common for games meant to be displayed on crt montiors, quake champions' retards based their face on square pixels which is why he's got such a misshapen head.

Aya caramba.

Attached: shalkar.png (667x849, 604.3K)

In no reality is 2016 "soul" you Gaylo fag.

nothing more musculine than rooting for handsome muscular men
reminds me of my PE teacher

Attached: giselle_gewelle__bleach__by_tony_arts_dce0m62-fullview.jpg (1024x1252, 90.99K)

Nice

Attached: 1649006350023.png (161x161, 40.18K)

That is the bulge that made Samus go nuts

the no suit skin, my pure aryan warrior taking on all the kike demons. Man and its purest form powered by nothing but pure hate for kikery, faggotry, feminism and niggardom.

Attached: doomskin.jpg (687x736, 134.62K)

OG doom marine will always be the best. no cape-shit faggotry

is this the guy from that youtube video yelling "and Hey yey yey yey yeyey Hey eyey I said Hey what's going on"

Attached: 1650606566190.jpg (550x550, 29.67K)

no, you're thinking he-man and this is a palette swap of Conan. but you can pretend if you want.

It's Conan the barbarian, you fucking subzoomer, nice lain btw, you motherfucker asshole retard faggot
Have a nice day lain!

facts

Not my problem. Quake Champions lets you customize it further so you can cover it up and add some other pouches and shit.

You mean the ripped torso that's directly taken from the original game's box art?

yes

Classic of course.
HOLY FUCK 2016 was BORING BUT ETERNAL WAS FUCKING KINO to bad the DLC sucked.

That's the general consensus. 2016 really makes you feel like the entirety of the first 3 levels are just tutorials, I don't get that with Eternal, even though it trains you how to use all the weapons like it should.

Yea its weird agreeing with the masses for once lol. But I just found 2016 to be to samey Eternal kept switching up it up with new weapons, power ups, enemies, started throwing WAY harder enemies and more of them.
2016 felt like
>walk into arena
>6 revenants 1 cacodemon x monster here
>platforming
>repeat.
Eternal starts throwing fucking boss monsters at you with other variants of enemies included my favourite was trying to 1 shot the pain elemental s with the grenade launcher only for them to throw it back I thought that was fucking hiliarous

The first dlc was amazing what are you talking about. Blood swamps is literally the best level in the game and uac Atlantica is up there as well