Video game adaption when?

Video game adaption when?

Attached: 110996.jpg (2000x1125, 253.09K)

Period The Game.

>the movie that mindbroke Yea Forums

I dunno, it could use more 9/11. It really wasn’t accurate for being set in 2002.

Attached: C179D21D-9178-4A9E-9BCF-BDC86F91466C.jpg (700x700, 46.45K)

Why do female writers always come back to period jokes?

lol why are guys so scared of period jokes?

What is the plot of the movie? All I know of it is that /wsg/ faggots post a lot of memes of that thing flying into the twin towers

Guys are just plain scared of periods

They don't have any other sources of humor other than "my vagina" because they know deep down that it's their only true redeeming quality,

A Chinese girl starts transforming into a red panda when she gets emotional. She rebels against her parents.

Girl discovers sexuality with Red Panda being her boner and she shakes her underage ass to defeat mommy dommy and bred a new generation of furrys.

There was pretty much just the one period joke. Unless you're one of the brainlets that thinks turning into a big bear is a period joke.

There was already the one DS game about Princess Peach. All she did was change moods.

Why do guys write so many duck jokes?

Was anyone in Burgerland even still talking about 9/11? Over in Canada, I didn't know anyone that mentioned it like a week after it happened.

THEY HIT THE FUCKING PENTAGON

I mean, isn't it symbolism for puberty? I haven't watched the movie.

Then why is the panda specifically red, professor?

>Chinese girl turns into an emotionally unstable red panda when she hits puberty
>Turns out it's normal in her family and it's just their equivalent to a period
>Girl starts pimping out her panda form in videos and shit to make cash
>Mom finds out and tells her to stop
>"My panda my choice, mom!"
>Mom convinces her to seal away her panda form with magic
>At the last second she bails and goes to a pop concert with her friends
>Mom arrives in panda form and gives her an evil speech about putting your family first and showing self control
>Girl convinces her mom to chill out and let her keep the panda form
>Movie ends on the message of "fuck your family, just do whatever you feel like lmao"

I've actually seen the movie. I remember four, not counting the fact that the story is about a RED panda instead of just a regular one. There's also interviews with the writers talking about how the story "informs their experiences" as women. It's obviously supposed to be about periods.

They're quacks

Because Red Pandas are a national Chinese animal.

kek

Red pandas are cute.
If you're an idiot, sure.

>pixar makes a movie with the premise "what if black people had souls?"
>no-one cares
>pixar makes a movie with the premise "what if asians had souls?"
>everyone shits their pants from happiness
What is it about niggers which makes them so unlikable that even masters of cartoon couldn't fix them?

Attached: file.png (1041x1500, 1.86M)

chinese girl's family has a "blessing" they develop around older teen years where they turn into giant red pandas (was for war in china, useless in leafland)
main character develop hers around puberty time
her mom is a overbearing hawk mom that treats her not like a 13 year old but a 6 year old
shenanigans ensue
mom learns to be less overbearing and daughter learns how to be more independent, but still be mother and daughter just with more boundries
pretty cute coming of age story desu

Attached: 1648423855736.gif (498x278, 2.16M)

Why make a big deal about a "coming of age" movie story? It's not like it's a new concept just told differently

Because the right loves creating a moral panic.

>>Movie ends on the message of "fuck your family, just do whatever you feel like lmao"
This is based though
I do what is good i don't do something just because of family. Morality isnt based on family its based on what is right (what i believe in) and not doing what is wrong (what i dont believe in)

I want to see that meme too

thats a lie

it people didn't like the visuals

i was turned off by the ugly ass faces

idk as told by ginger was worse lmfao
i watched the movie and was actually shocked at how big of a deal this website is making of it. fucking pathetic. shrek is more offensive for children and everyone saw and loved that when they were kids.
>I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

Soul fuckin' sucked, dunno who it was even for. Imagine being a small child and being forced to watch "boring black man has a mid life crisis" instead of something cool.

>>>Movie ends on the message of "fuck your family, just do whatever you feel like lmao"
That's strange, because the movies ending actually has Mei still working at the Temple to help her parents and make money, then going to go with her friends for karaoke (which she wasn't ever able to hang out with friends before, at 13), then coming BACK HOME to have dinner with her family.
But sure user, twist it however you'd like because a kid stood up to her perfectionist hawk mom

Attached: 1603147341726.png (849x913, 1.94M)

We STILL talk about it in the US to this day

we cant relate
we talk about our dicks all day and make cock jokes, but the moment girls do it with theirs people freak out

it was
>fuck your family, talk with them if you wanna

>what if black people had souls?
why is this site so fucking braindead

When are you communist fags going back to your Yea Forums offshoot?

My sole issue with this film, my only real problem, is that it portrays early-2000s boy bands unrealistically. The popular ones were never so multiracial IRL, it's just not realistic. However the chubby annoying Asian girl lusting over a boring 4/10 loser white guy was very realistic.

>No minigame where you draw smut to score points to move on to the next scene

Attached: 1648284263060.jpg (2048x1776, 374.55K)

Why. Your shitty country needs a new terrorist attack to complain about.

>(which she wasn't ever able to hang out with friends before, at 13)
She turned 13 at the start of the movie though. You talk as if she was a prisoner at home for years.

lmao nigger

There you go :)

Attached: turning arab.webm (1280x720, 620.53K)

Hell the modern ones are even less diverse.

She basically is, her mom never let her hang out with her friends after school.
She had to invent a fake math club in order to get away from the house
Every day was School > Temple > Study, repeat

Attached: 1647664792470.webm (1052x1032, 2.85M)

I was hanging out with friends after school at age 10 lmao. Is not letting your kid hang out with friends before age 13 normal or something?
t.32 year old

>complaining that a woke company adds diversity when and where it doesnt make sense
ok well im sure you know the spiel

isn't this just a girls movie? all the shit references and unnecessary shit like boy bands is pure girls shit.
don't give it any acknowledgement and it should be okay. and I doubt a game about turning red would be fun.

>generate Dwarf Fortress worlds
>keep going until there's a were-panda in the legends
>roll an adventure mode character
>track down the were-panda
>get bitten without dying
>enjoy

Noone has the balls to attack us after the japs got bombed into obscurity.

It's a movie for 32 year old ethnic women, not "girls". Girls don't wanna watch movies about the year 2002 and boy bands, they wanna watch TikTok ads for appetite suppressants and OnlyFans.

You attacked yourself several times since then

It really fucking shows that Women can't fucking produce anything that doesn't fucking involve talking about their vaginas

Attached: 1624468895886.jpg (500x294, 14.35K)

LOL

deep down women know what their purpose is, subconciously that's what comes into mind

>Live further down south
>hear a radio ad for a politician that wants to remove sex ed and put the bible back in schools

Its boring at the top

I'd say it's more of a awkward young teen movie, rather strictly for girls. There's a few period jokes (used for gags, basically "we need to talk about changes you're going through" and a scene where the mom brings the main character pads to school for embarrassment) but other than that its just typical teen stuff.
But it also appeals to people who grew up in early 2000s, ESPECIALLY if they grew up in the early 2000s and watched anime and were a little weird and awkward

Attached: 1647976273150.jpg (2480x3508, 744.59K)

>Chink girl in Canada turns into a large panda (has her periods)
>Starts becoming rebelious to mother
>Wants to go see not-BTS concert with le quirky friends
>Decide to take pictures of herself in her panda form and sells them
>Goes to concert
>Mom is pissed and transforms into Kaiju sized Panda
>Teenage girl defeats “evil” mother by twearking
>Mother then accepts that her daughter should care only about herself (I’m not joking when I say it’s a theme of the film)
>”My Panda My Choice” (there is really a reference to abortion at the end, or it’s a reference to a teenage girl exposing her pussy in public)

>why are dumbass 16 year old ngmis so fucking braindead?

We just might never know