Why are there so many fags shitposting about TWEWY nowadays? A thread just got deleted for sperging out about NEO

Why are there so many fags shitposting about TWEWY nowadays? A thread just got deleted for sperging out about NEO.

Attached: CH002_xp07_f01_L150.png (1058x1196, 379.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/596582091/#596582091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tortanicposting ruined this board.

square games attract shitposters like it's nothing

Attached: 1649916376104.png (625x771, 332.86K)

It’s mainly autism, like that one Tales of Arise fag who can’t stop letting the game live rent-free in his head.

Attached: Neku shrug.png (172x202, 8.06K)

why did they sperg out? can I take his spot? I think that the most of the stuff that happened in NEO felt random and unpredictable, and a lot of cool things like neku appearing ended up being a waste. I still enjoyed it a lot as a character drama with some anime moments, but it could've been the best game ever made if the actual story beats were given more consideration.

What is up with that fag anyway? Does he think that shitposting about another game will get people to talk about Arise here?

Attached: 1639352288511.jpg (1280x1280, 1002.41K)

Modern day Yea Forums has spergs for every game now

I can say the same thing about the original honestly, especially with stuff like Taboo Sho’s resurrection that ended up going nowhere.

neo is a shit game that failed to live up to +10 years of hype.

There he is

And speak of the devil. No matter how many times you post this, it won’t change the fact that Arise is, fundamentally, a shit action game.

Hell if I know. Personally, I loved NEO.

Attached: wicked twisters.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

fpbp

Its just a bad game made for girls, i didnt play neo twewy though, maybee thats better

>tfw pirated this game and still ended up feeling robbed
Who ever thought that bosses that can’t be comboed was a good idea can eat a dick.

It's Yea Forums, We need to shitpost about everything.

Yea Forums can't handle the fact that square can make the perfect sequel but simply doesn't care about ff o kh or some other fagot boomer shit

Don’t you have an Arise thread to post this in or something?

Which fanged beauty would you fuck

Attached: fangfags.png (1453x228, 274.42K)

Coco, Sho, Shoka

I really like cocos angry sprites, her new design is nice.

Shoka.

It’s hard to say. He seems to have a hateboner for TWEWY in particular.

The cute fairy

What makes Arise a shit action game if you don’t mind me asking?

Got rid of the annoying white space in the middle

Attached: fix.png (1214x228, 219.15K)

I heard something about it all being a simulation, how do you guys feel about that?

Shoka and Coco no doubt.

Coco specially feels like she would be a freak in bed

yeah but you better do what she says or expect some claw marks on your back

Lord Mi- I mean Sho

can an animal ever make it to the UG?

claw marks are good tho

>"GO HOME AND KISS YOUR MOMMY"
what did they mean by this

Attached: 1614304320445.gif (289x373, 1.09M)

What happened exactly to the other thread? Like, what was posted for it to be deleted?

>game is heavily combo focused and prioritizes juggling and whatnot for mobs yet doesn’t implement this same combat philosophy for the bosses, making the combat feel disjointed
>fights all boil down to performing the right boost attack at the right moment to create a very small opening to stun the enemy so that you can actually use more than two buttons without having to stop and dodge and then build up a boost strike so that you can actually do meaningful damage, rinse and repeat
>Mystic Artes reset all players and enemies to their base neutral state, regardless of whether or not they were in the middle of a combo, charging up a spell, are currently downed, or all of the above, which kills the flow of combat multiple times
>bosses basically have no hitstun or stagger whatsoever, making them feel like wet bags of cement
>can’t cancel out of animations for your Artes, which makes long-drawn out attacks feel comparatively useless compared to your starter Artes
>locking artes and skills behind DLC, which can contain useful combat options such as speeding up Rinwell’s casting or making Dohalim a better healer
All-in-all, it’s an absolute mess held together by several conflicting design choices, which is made even more apparent by playing on the higher difficulties

Jannies on power trips. And get rid of actual video game threads just because of a few bad posts not even because it's a spambot but only because it's something they don't like

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/596582091/#596582091

This place is honestly worse than plebbit

Nagi is so cute! Did you know her birthday is the same day as Twewy's anniversary? Do you think there was a particular reason the devs chose her for such a birthday date?

Attached: Beautiful my beloved.jpg (1131x2048, 209.33K)

did you draw this? that's a very cute tummy

Attached: 1649890444583.png (715x932, 247.22K)

Did goth girl advise her to ditch the pants?

I mean, she literally tells you the series’ main message in her talk with Fret so that might have something to do with it.

Attached: nagi humanity.jpg (3264x1471, 3.33M)

Nah, it wasn't me. It's by @Spaghetto087. He has a bunch of other Twewy art, he's pretty good.
Also yes! the tummy is super cute

Game flopped. I liked it but leave it already, it's a dead franchise.

WHat are you talking about?

ty for the sauce

Attached: FC-KFUmWEAg-0ID.jpg (1547x2048, 316.43K)

NEO TWEWY is a flop. We might think the game is good but sales say otherwise. We are blinded by nostalgia, it's a shit game.

>sales = quality
are you retarded

>We might think the game is good but sales say otherwise.
Didn’t Nomura say that NEO TWEWY was better received than his other games?

>Basing your opinion of a game on sales
Could you be anymore of a mindless sheep devoid of personality and critical thinking?

I only got into the games last year. I honestly prefer NEO over the original TWEWY.

Attached: FQ0FNKUX0AIIahW.jpg (2048x1343, 320.13K)

you guys do realize it's bait you're replying to

No prob bro

Attached: 93446811_p0.jpg (1536x2048, 1.55M)

where are you in the discussion of elden ring? because any argument about its lackluster combat is countered by "LOL BEST SELLING FROMSOFT GAME" and no one is there with me to disagree

On a thread related note, I absolutely lost my shit when I unlocked Neku and the Twister remix came on. I never thought that a sequel to the original could match my love for the original, but honestly I love this. It’s so easy to get back into the same excitement I had when I was 17 playing the original for the first time

Attached: 99E556E8-BC34-44D6-8A37-23D7ED158A1E.jpg (1280x720, 270.46K)

i dont give a shit about elden ring

Why leave it? Since when is it the rule that you can only talk about popular game? Fuck off newfaggot

I don't like FromSoft games, so I'm not in those threads

Not your personal army, faggot

I don’t give a shit about Elden Ring or FromSoft games in general.

Attached: CH003_mini003_01.png (346x285, 48.38K)

its literally the entire catalog, the least you could do is pop your head in and say "hey sales aren't the most important thing when it comes to quality" and then leave

TWEWY has had a quiet but passionate fanbase here for years, we had regular threads well before the anime and sequel were released, going all the way back to the dark ages (the countdown).