AAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE THE FUCK IT IS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE THE FUCK IT IS

Attached: Hollow-Knight-Silksong-Release-date-platforms-trailer-gameplay-more-FEATURED.jpg (1920x1080, 80.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4USnK1Dmlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vaporware

It'll be out when it's out

>It'll be ready when it's ready
We all know how that turns out.

where is Hornets fat ass at? What kind of stick is this bug?

what is this art
isn't that hornet's mother

who bitch this is

Attached: Hornet_Idle.png (186x216, 21.87K)

Attached: 4nycjwf55cq81.png (1065x709, 942.92K)

Attached: sticked lmao.gif (640x640, 3.69M)

great work ethic

I just wish we’d get another dev update. I thought the game was close to completion years ago

Abandoned, one of the devs became a tranny and had a falling out with the other based dev.
Maybe they will sell what they've got or just keep it vaporware.

Do you have even a single piece of evidence to back this up

It's not out yet, is it? After all these years and suspected 'stealth release' dates have passed with NOTHING being said?
Yeah, it's fucking abandoned.
Not him btw.

There was a thread about it with some evidence a while ago but I didn't save shit

>trailer released YEARS ago show the game in a fairly advanced state
Just what is going on there? Did they have to remake the entire game?

I could believe it being vaporware, I was just curious if he (you) had any evidence of one of the devs transitioning, or if it was just more Yea Forums mentally unwell obsession

Now I know

And we like that! It'll be out when it's out.

Give these 2 coders a minute would ya

I don’t believe this

From what I know, Ari Gibson is a huge perfectionist and he’s worried about Silksong not living up to the original

>show the game in a fairly advanced state

30 seconds of flash animation doesn't equal a completed game user.

They had a full 30 minute gameplay demo with a boss fight at E3 2019

lol guise it's coming out on the 14th of feb

I beat Radiance. I just need to finish up getting all the pins, grubs, and shards and then I'll do Godhome. How long does clearing Godhome usually take?

Yeah what the fuck was the deal with that nvidia leak anyways? I’m assuming the date was just a placeholder

If you value your sanity, I would just skip out on godhome. There are 4 pantheons and then a final bonus pantheon. If you one shot it all, it actually doesn’t take very long (1-2 hours), but you will very likely take several dozen hours on failed attempts. The first 4 pantheons give gameplay % completion, but the 5th pantheon is all the other pantheons combined back-to-back with Absolute Radiance at the end, and it does give you a special ending and an achievement. Basically good luck, but it’s really difficult.

>How long does clearing Godhome usually take?
Usually you give up at P5.

Makes me feel ever so slightly better after giving up at p4. At least I'm not the only bottom feeder cunt.

i'm wondering if they will release it and then spend the next two years releasing micro dlc like with hollow knight or if they are instead focusing on releasing the complete package all at once. i'm hoping for and guessing the later which would explain the delay.

watch HK streams to fill out the void

Attached: my personality is gay sex.png (1341x754, 1.18M)

Cyberpunk was delayed four times and we saw it how it turned out.

Does it even matter at this point? Nothing gets out of this level of dev hell in a decent state. There's no hope anymore.

There will be an announcement soon to say that the game is cancelled. Sorry.

Attached: 1518374749296.webm (800x900, 1.95M)

>forced female protag
Wokeshit

nerve gas?

what is happening? Ultimate brap?

Yes.
I'm sorry to inform you that he did not survived. Sorry.

Attached: 1497508748840.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

This is what nazis used in ww2, it was called a brap chamber, it was one of those cruel ways used to kill jews during the holocaust.

Sometimes there are exceptions to the rule. We all though deltarune would be in development hell forever, but we got chapter 2 only a few years after chapter 1

She’s a mute insect

What is the lore reason for Hornet intervening in the Hollow Knight fight only if you have Voidheart?

Because at Kingdom’s Edge, she gives the knight the King’s Brand and expects him to go down to the abyss. Idk I guess she’s disappointed in him and doesn’t care enough unless he actually completes the task

hehe

Hollow Knight had to release in an "incomplete" state and the game was overall better off for it. A lot of fat was trimmed and ideas that probably wouldn't have worked out too well were dropped.

Silk Song has me concerned. Team Cherry no longer has money issues. They can delay as long as they want. We know that a large part of the delayed release is because "they keep having more ideas" and the whole thing reads to me like a Yooka-Laylee situation where the game clearly would have been better if they cut back on the scope and focused on a smaller, more tightly refined experience. I'm not expecting Silk Song to be anywhere near that bad but I can't help but feel it's going to fall short of what it could have been without infinite money to continue adding whatever pops into their head.

Horny for Hornet

This.

Yep. Either Silksong will get HK to the next level and be an absolute masterpiece or it'll be a bloated game that tried to do too much. Either way I don't think we are getting just a straightforward HK2.

its litterally not coming out. All the devs have to do is release one single tweet (they all use twitter, all the time) saying 'this game is still coming out' but for some reason they havent.

>that pic
>MOOOOOOOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT

FEBRUARY 2022
TRUST THE PLAN
NVIDIA LEAK WAS ALWAYS CORRECT SO FAR

>NVIDIA LEAK WAS ALWAYS CORRECT SO FAR
You can't prove a negative. How is anyone meant to prove that the Nvidia leak is wrong?

they did though

12/09/2022

stop askin about it!

i don't have the source for it, but i recall in an interview the devs said that their approach to developemt is to first make a tiny but ultimately finished game and then build the rest of the whole thing around it so if developmemt has to stop early at any point for any reason, at least they have something that can be called complete to ship out. the silksong they showed off in the trailer and demo could've been that "technically a finished game but missing 80% of the map and content we want to add" version of the game. don't quote me on that though, i don't have the interview.

Attached: frogka.jpg (850x750, 241.83K)

The dev's been giving pretty alright updates on the game, we pretty much got a roadmap and lots of confirmation that he's working on and ch2 only was a surprise because it went against his previous word. With Silksong something either impeded it or its getting bloated as hell since they seemed almost done like 2 years ago between the demo, the trailer that shows several polished areas and them saying that they were about to exceed their originally planned enemy count

youtube.com/watch?v=A4USnK1Dmlk
12:40

lmao

Attached: Screenshot (153).png (1366x768, 1.54M)

Pure vessel is the most kino fight in the entire game tho, and some new fights in P5, like the Sisters, are extremely fun.

Either they are workig at it at an extremely slow pace or are bloating the game with content.

Loser mentality