Has Yea Forums ever produced a gaming hero?

Has Yea Forums ever produced a gaming hero?

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-040342~2.png (1644x2273, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9AE3Sx_k5w
youtube.com/watch?v=f8-N-6PbJbQ
youtu.be/PAhkGaK-IKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no but many Yea Forums gamers have become an hero

This is kind of a cool concept, but reddit can make anything unbearably gay and inorganic.

A team of heroes was brought forth for one battle.

Attached: 1328465533656.png (972x936, 465.68K)

>Yea Forums will take anything they think is from R0ddit and pretend its "inorganic"

Sour grapes is what I see. Sour grapes too high for me.

>Heh heh nothing more dangerous than naked fuck with a stick lmao rite guiz

Me

Based

I have been here since 2016 and this is the first I am seeing of this. When did this happen? Was this Halo?

cry more channer bitches

Attached: 1627457969488.gif (415x415, 3.15M)

No wonder Yea Forums won so hard, plebbit needs summons to beat everything.

Yes
See

>mom I went on Yea Forums and posted my reddit shit again!

>doesn't recognize Tribes
filthy shazbot

Immediately thought of this

youtube.com/watch?v=d9AE3Sx_k5w
>halo
lol

>>mom I went on Yea Forums and posted my reddit shit again!

Attached: 1631738735508.gif (403x649, 199.97K)

You get the best rolls in the game if you're naked. Also you don't need armor if you don't plan on getting hit in the first place

You do this every day. Why are you obsessed?

you seem to be crying loud enough for all of us Scrotum Totem

>Miyazaki hears about this reddit meme
>From immediately releases patch 1.4
>Malenia is "broken" in her bossfight and now heals off of summoned fingers without even hitting them
>"glitch" won't be fixed, it's there to humble down redditors and cuck summonfags
Unfathomably based

Attached: The Loathsome Redditor.jpg (1560x876, 691.66K)

>sometimes I suck but it's lag, I swear

>reddit: suck dick or prove you are the biggest faggot around to get in the team
>Yea Forums: hey who have Tribes installed and ready to play at this time?

I thought this was neat until I learned he's ~level 170 with RoB and another bleed katana, then I thought it was less cool
I soloed her at 125 with dual fire greatswords and some incants, and I didn't think it was particularly unmanageable after learning how to dodge waterfowl dance.
Which is kind of a shame, I enjoy coop against her a lot. The health buff makes it much harder for hosts with cheese builds to melt her, as if they were using Tiche or something

Attached: ELDEN_RING_replay_2022.04.18-23.15.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

We can never have cool moments like this anymore because of the non stop tranny posting and bait threads. It's a miracle we're still chugging along.

Why do you post reddit shit here every day?

This. It's such a typical Reddit passive aggressive response too "I'm sorry for dying because your internet is shit". Nothing based about this.

>2016
eternal newest of the newest faggots

i dont know who this faggot is and i wont know either, suck my dick redditors

I can't fathom getting all the way up to Melina in Elden Ring and then bitching out at the last second.

Attached: 1650367630274.jpg (800x411, 47.22K)

Every time this is posted it remind me of that 45 year old Walmart employee who if he didn't hurt his foot in the big college game, he would be a NFL star so he just relives one moment over and over for 25 years

This reminds of something about a ragged team of Yea Forumsirgins led by br furry pushing reddit's shit in in some game. I think it was stickied or put on the banner at some point. It might've been Tribes too.

How does a rag-tag high ping Yea Forumsarmy in need of a shower...defeat a reddit super power?

Malenia. Melina is your homie

5/10 bait is too obvious.

>proud of a meme of a guy playing the game for you
cuckold minded individuals force this meme

>2016
You're past newfag at this point

>2016
based

This game was never good and I'm tired of people sucking it off because of some version supposedly being good at some point.

How old are you?

Right because reddit has been killing it since then. you fucking normalfaggot

kys

>a literal election tourist

I don't.

>2016
>6 years
>people still think this makes you new because of Drumpf

>Hero

The boss is optional and guards no content besides a great rune people won't use much and a weapon/skill you rarely seen post week 1. So hes not helping people complete the game itself. I don't see how its heroic either for someone to do a boss in a video game for you. That is just lacking a grasp on reality. I'm guessing this dude is just a pathetic faggot who is good at ER or games in general. His one moment in the spotlight isn't being competitively worthy making some niche shit work its using a meta weapon setup and doing a boss for people who are too weak to do it themselves. He is the instant gratification that keeps people from growing he in reality is a villain.

I got here in 2020 during the first lockdowns and I have no idea what people are talking about half the time. Posts like this make me happy I'm not the only one.

Who are you responding to because it wasn't me or anything I said?

It's not enough to hate reddit, I also hate the kind of people who would go there but for whatever reason never have

We should all aspire to be like Lex Luthor.

Not because of orangutan man, but rather just because you're new.

>It's not enough to hate reddit, I also hate the kind of people who would go there but for whatever reason never have

Attached: chud65.jpg (900x900, 113.8K)

Damn, that's what Yea Forums looks like?!

Dude I am from 2009 and I still feel like a newfag.

*solos her anyway*
youtube.com/watch?v=f8-N-6PbJbQ

damn this guy fucks

>shitter insecurity: the thread

Attached: 9a098b868c16b35836864690d08dd8a0.jpg (640x352, 19.47K)

>cant even organize shit like this anymore because mods would just send it to /vg/ and kill any discussion

Attached: 1453605665375.jpg (640x640, 60.79K)

damn this guy fucks

I miss when nu/v/ was just the occasional silly redditor instead of politically obsessed losers. Gamer gate truly heralded the end.

Anything from that bf3 match where redditor admins kicked Yea Forums's players

How the fuck is this fun?
>roll roll roll roll slash roll roll roll roll slash
You people are fucking delusional calling this game fun.

>noooo you can't just talk about things actually important on my board dedicated to a manchild hobby for kids aiiieeeeee

I've been 13 years, and I'm 26 years old. I'm still a newfag. We all gotta cope.

>go out of your way to unlock optional content in a game
>let a stranger play it for you
What mental illness causes this kind of behavior?

Attached: 1650598515343.png (610x602, 443.62K)

Reminder that Reddit uses summond because they use low VIG builds.

Back a few years earlier I once talked shit about Yotsuba and the jannys banned me publicly for days for that meanwhile this nigger faggots are untouchable today

Yea Forums is deader than ever

Attached: 1650203352883.jpg (480x360, 9.11K)

here's your (you)

Hey I found it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-21 203821.png (810x191, 88.18K)

your spergy LARPer ideology is not important

>anime faggot accusing others of having medical issues

isn't pumping VIG the most "YDBTG" thing you can do?

dogshit reddit hero
you didnt beat the game
youtu.be/PAhkGaK-IKQ

>bullet point about about Yea Forums being led by a BR furry with a 200 ping has been removed
like attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

>Back a few years earlier I once talked shit about Yotsuba and the jannys banned me publicly for days for that meanwhile this nigger faggots are untouchable today
>Yea Forums is deader than ever

Attached: 1627268936803.png (1719x1616, 1.08M)

99% of the political shitposting has fuck all to do with video-games, just pol tier shit posting, and you know it.

>someone else literally beats the game
FOR YOU
>people will act like this is not cheating

if you're going to do the "replying to posts with soijaks and green arrow" thing, then you shouldnt put the reply

This made me laugh user if you were thinking I care about board culture

>Celebrating being so fucking shit at video games you literally need someone to beat the boss for you
Exactly what I expect from reddit. Maybe if they spent more time playing video games instead of making shit up for fake internet points they wouldn't have to sink to such lows.

Attached: 1649814598593.png (804x804, 195.01K)

>if you're going to do the "replying to posts with soijaks and green arrow" thing, then you shouldnt put the reply

Attached: 1629585089096.gif (224x256, 624.6K)

this could easily be solved by carrying a dagger/fist with bloodhound step

I was part of that along with the people organizing it. believe it or not DICE was actually gonna make special dog tags in game for all participants but the Reddit team's leaders were so dogshit they cancelled the whole thing.

long story short after weeks/month of organizing the Bf3 match the game starts and the reddit leader starts kick/banning people for using all chat to talk some mild trash (no slurs or anything crazy). dumbest shit ever. you can look up all the shit on the battlefield subreddit still

whats up with the split on the back of his head? is that why he looks so retarded?

Maybe Fromtrannies should fix their netcode?

seethe

Attached: 1650598995900.jpg (479x479, 25.47K)

>25 KB
>
> seethe

Attached: 1632874204331.png (600x784, 312.73K)

lots of redditrannies ITT trying to gaslight. no tranny, this trash would never take off on Yea Forums. if you made a thread on Yea Forums bragging about how you soloed Manus or Ludwig for some host, people would be like "OP is a colossal faggot". no one here tolerates carrying shitter secondaries through the game, not just because it infects the playerbase with human waste, but also because it deprives them from the git gud potential.

it's his zipper

Anime faggot you will die alone

nah

Attached: 1650599242361.jpg (453x532, 85.12K)

why are her hands so massive