Mass Effect

Attached: tali.jpg (349x353, 23.85K)

>someone at bioware approved of using that stock photo

Attached: 1650326361645.jpg (680x455, 56.2K)

They changed it due to the backlash lol

Attached: tali-me3-face-jpg.jpg (1920x1199, 152.69K)

Reminder that the indoctrination theory is 100% canon and anyone who disagrees is a gaslighting moron.

Attached: BLACKED.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

You. Out.

Attached: wrex.jpg (660x487, 134.51K)

Wrex.

Attached: Pattycake Shepard.jpg (742x442, 27.8K)

I care deeply for the quarian people

Attached: 9194C7D6-B67D-4045-8C8E-1ABB5F095CAF.jpg (994x1722, 171.1K)

That's not much better.
Having a masked characters reveal him or herself is the worst thing you can do.

They literally used a stock fucking photo. Three fucking games and this is what we fucking got. 3 fucking games and we get a choose your color ending. I'm STILL fucking mad.

For me, it's Liara.

Attached: 1635517379990.gif (500x515, 996.74K)

It's one of the top things the Bioware Forums wanted
Which is what Bioware exclusively used for feedback
Which is why elevator conversations were replaced with equally long, boring loading screens of pseudo-Normandy semantics

deep down you know it's true

Attached: arrival indoctrination.jpg (1920x1080, 329.89K)

The original picture is fine as a pose to draw inspiration from. The issue is they just slapped a photoshop filter on it to make her purple and then chopped her hand in half and called it good.

fuck tur*ans
fuck krogans
fuck (((quarians)))
and most importantly
FUCK REAPERS

>a stock photo
>singular
Mass Effect 3 was built on stock photos.

Attached: zkMXO.jpg (1920x1163, 248.98K)

I don't understand why they couldn't read the room about the Tali reveal. I guess my question would be what was their end game with this?

The only god Tali face reveal

Attached: 1293136994529.png (589x1152, 784.55K)

I can't find the original video that compiled all of Yea Forums's edits into a "Call on me" music video where it just cycles through like 400 Tali photos people made parodies of

Attached: d4VEFhj.jpg (800x600, 100K)

Post your Shepards

Attached: shepard.jpg (773x811, 101.12K)

I had that as my wallpaper before BioWare put it in the game.

I think overall the trilogy was the one time where it could be argued that they committed false advertising. I distinctly remember them saying during preproduction of the first game that your decisions would impact important storylines in future games. $180 (if bought new at launch) and 90+ hours of investment later and it's fucking: what color do you want? I hope the two doctors from Bioware reflect on that on their death beds. I probably will.

Attached: confused.jpg (650x431, 22.83K)

Bioware had it deleted for hate speech
I'm not joking
All part of the, "anyone who criticizes us is homophobic" shit EA did at the time

Bioware did not have it deleted for hate speech
That is a lie
You must be homophobic

>All part of the, "anyone who criticizes us is homophobic" shit EA did at the time
AND YET I CAN'T LEZ OUT WITH JACK OR TALI
WHAT THE FUCK, BIOWARE

Attached: angry picard.jpg (490x369, 35.53K)

Bioware did not have it deleted for hate speech
That is a lie
You must be homophobic.

r8 my abomination

Attached: THE EYES.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

The fact that male Shepard could be gay in Mass Effect 3 was revolutionary for video games at the time. I can't think of another RPG where you can choose to be gay and the game follows through without laughing you off.

Every time I played Mass Effect it seemed like my options were either Space Hitler or Space Jesus. It honestly kind of turned me off. Do I just accept that I'll be in one extreme and just roll with it? Or is there a way to play more morally complex?

All joking aside, The Old Republic sank only due to homophobes not buying it.

sounds based

Mass Effect 1 is the only entry in the franchise where you had five or six options, with some being more renegade and some being more paragon.
Then Mass Effect 2 made it so you either had a directly renegade option, specifically paragon option, or a neutral option that earns neither side any points so you get stunted in conversations half way through the game.

>le awkward shy space gypsie who's good with gadgets
why did nerds get smitten by this so easily?

Shepard was a black man, it's why he couldn't resist Miranda

Attached: 2165131.jpg (1920x1080, 180.85K)

Elizabeth Holmes eyes

Shepard was a white woman, it's why she couldn't resist Liara's BBC (Big Blue Cock)
I actually did name her Elizabeth, come to think of it.

Attached: Elizabeth Shepard take 2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.16M)

Because they were bait and switched.
Liara was the shy fujoshi in the first game while Liara was a young but confident solo gun slinger, like a child Han Solo.
And then Mass Effect 2 switched their personalities. Liara magically became cold and collected while Tali became this weak and gushy fangirl. Terrible writing.

We'll never get a character like this in a Bioware game ever again...

Attached: sex-bot.jpg (832x1080, 185.36K)

anyone else make Shepard a blue eyed blonde man when going full renegade? I think it’s fitting a white man would go full genocide and almost ruin the galaxy

They literally only gave Edi a body because Seth Green wanted Joker to have a girlfriend.

you posted the wrong image

Attached: 1650354101734.jpg (755x2616, 560.59K)

They should have included a renegade option to break his fucking legs and laugh at him. Juvenile piece of shit thinks he can crack jokes and interrupt me on this trillion credit vessel. Mother fucker.

>make traynor not gay and instead lust after joker cock
>make edi romancable for shepard instead
Fixed your game for you bioware

>break his fucking legs
Not really taking much from him are you

yeah but they didn't have to give her an 11/10 body, it's the little things that count

Attached: E.D.I.jpg (1920x1080, 435.16K)

>the one that looks like a dyke was the straight one
Based?

Good?

Was there ever a lazier shit in Vidya history?
I don't even like the character but goddamn they could have done much better than just using a fucking stock photo

This is the power of Cerberus engineering

Attached: 1621562718847.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

What did this slut mean by this?

Attached: action.jpg (1920x1075, 386.63K)

It's one thing to buy art assets from a third-party, game devs do it all the time. But they chose a ROYALTY-FREE photo. That's just cheap and lazy

Honestly I think this is somehow even worse. Yeah, the stock photo thing was really shitty, but a picture of her completely out of armor is way better conceptually than this boring picture of her with just her mask off. Ironically it somehow feels even lazier.

based, seth green has good taste

Edi was already functionally his wife, giving her a body turned it from an endearing joke to being creepy

They heard people on the forums clamoring to see Tali's face, but didn't have the foresight to realize that it will always disappoint 90% of the audience because the result won't match what they pictured

seth green is a retard who cheated on willow with that whore veruca

He's so good, he can fly the ship in reverse.

Attached: joker.jpg (906x711, 164.61K)

>Vendetta checks on two different occasions that Shepard isn't indoctrinated
>"Shepard is indoctrinated"

Attached: 1534697082106.png (372x342, 106.69K)

No, they literally only gave EDI a body so you could technically finish the game in a "everyone fucking died in the suicide mission" run. That's why the three core squadmates you'll have no matter what will be
>Liara
>EDI
>Vega
Who (((just so happen))) to be focused on
>biotic
>tech
>guns

>Vendetta checks on two different occasions
Huh?

Retard.

Might it be during the only two times you talk to him in the entirety of the game, I wonder

>Protheans had to deal with deep cover indoctrinated sleeper agents
>Guis Prothean VIs can detect indoctrination perfectly you guis

>VI specifically mentions it can detect indoctrination, that's because in actuality it cannot

They are suffering from not believing something isn't perfect unless the lore itself specifically specifies something that isn't perfect. ie: All policemen are good except the specific ones who were found out to be bad. All bad police are always exposed. NO NUANCE.