Shaibapanku

Be honest, you liked this game.

Attached: Cyberpunk_2.jpg (1400x1400, 153.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-zzLY9hZ4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea it was alright
I wish it was better optimized

stupid question... are there some changes in the pg's animations if you change language?

I did. However, I had enough of the game crashing me out to desktop in every 20 minutes.

you lying and you know it

I liked it and played on ps4

Yo, just got some new chrome from my ripperdoand new iron with the eddies I scored from zeroing some gonks for a corpo contract. Want to go netrunningwith me later before I meet my fixer? Names Yea Forums, choom.

Attached: 8rlkzwsn7a851.jpg (1242x1620, 93.26K)

judy is the best thing to come out of this game.

Attached: Picture2.jpg (2000x1069, 317.16K)

*hits inhaler* preem

Attached: 1631812079692.jpg (400x400, 24.22K)

isnt there a mode to make V like the original guys from the trailer?

it theorically should change the facial animations, since they are done procedurally with some tech they got working with some university project

Yes, I did. Also Hanako is best girl

sex scenes are pointless

No opinion. Still waiting for them to finish it before I play.

Attached: Eq-Q1OyW4AMluec.jpg (1500x2000, 1.26M)

>Ending depends on one set of dialogue choices, 99% of dialogue has no impact on anything whatsoever
>No faction system with gangs and half of which you never interact with outside of maybe 1 sidequest
>Literally 1 romance for straight men

yeah, in one of the ending in my language johnny acts differently from the english one. I am talking of his "body language"

tatoos completely ruin the girls in this game

>1 for straight men
>1 for fags
>1 for lesbos
>1 for straight women
Okay?

Worst take

>>Literally 1 romance for straight men
You can romance both Judy and Panan as a straight man...
Also many others secondary characters like Meredith and Rogue

yeah, even hairstyle.

I mean it. Sometimes it ran fine for like 1 hour or so but it wasn't rare for this piece of shit to throw me out in minutes after launching the game. For me it was Wasted Time: The game

Never heard of game breaking bugs on pc

Her inner labia should be tighter

i liked it but its still a disappointment.
its better than some overhyped trash by Yea Forums like dogma, yakuza, tales, persona.
but thats not a high bar. any arkane game shits on it for example. any rockstar game. any fromsoft game shits on it massively.
i like it as much as i like the last of us.

No not even pirated it. Fuck your eceleb trash game

I enjoyed it quite a bit when I did my first playthrough at launch. Tried to do a second playthrough as opposite sex V a a few months ago and I couldn't do it. There wasn't enough different to keep me engaged.
Judy is best girl though

>persona
now you fucked up

you mean Panam

Attached: 44321.jpg (1820x1080, 449.74K)

well i guess persona is not overhyped by Yea Forums.
its disliked here i guess but its overhyped and overrated imo. both cyberpunk and persona are overhyped and overrated.
talking persona 5

i cant believe they didnt fix this cutscene even with 1.52....
they should have made pre-rendered cutscenes

>that webm of judy fucking a dolphin

Attached: DE60C48C-6394-4B75-AB7C-B257BACFA223.gif (310x162, 1.13M)

I really liked the prologue, but after Jakie's funeral thing the game has quickly gone hill. Sometimes it reaches a 8/10 but 90% of the time it's a 3/10 at best.

Game was terrible, even for European jank games. Not only was it junky, but it was unfinished and worse of all, boring to play.

If it was made by the Japanese I would've liked it more.

t. weeb

>European jank games
racist, Europeans make the best games.

Just say you don't like jrpgs you faggot.

RDR2 costed $510mln
CP77 costed $310mln...

TW3 costed $80mln

How did they fuck up so badly?

what

is there quality manass in this game.

RDR2 costed $1000mln

that's for every game, i know

Europe is a race now?

>its better than some overhyped trash by Yea Forums like tales, persona.

based unironically

sauce? it seems too much
(as if 500mln isnt already an astronomical number)

>Europe is a race now?

>Incompetent developers.
>Diversity hires
>Marketing team driving development timelines
>CEO sniffing his own farts
Take your pick

You forgot the wojak

>CEO sniffing his own farts
lmao what?

Is the new cope?
I wish I liked it. I had nothing but high hopes and was far from ready to hate it like I eventually did. That's the best I can say.

I did.

Attached: photomode_11032022_161521.jpg (2560x1440, 777.41K)

nah i like jrpgs
i like suikoden 2
i like xenogears
i like final fantasy tactics
i like dark cloud 2
i like fire emblem 3 houses

jrpgs are the most genre with the most amount of crap out there. 10% good shit
90% crap

I don't know, but I can't name another good RPG from the past 5 years that holds a candle to it.

No, RDR2 isn't an RPG. And gameplay wise, RDR2 was as bad as CP. People mistake polish for quality.
To this day, no sure why people memed so hard on the game. It was literally just Witcher 3 with better visuals, a better world, better gameplay and better characters. I guess people really get caught up in 'haha funny t-pose' memes and following the opinions of e-celebs.

Attached: 20220421042302_1.jpg (1920x1080, 336.52K)

>its better than some overhyped trash by Yea Forums like dogma, yakuza, tales, persona.

I came in here to shit on cyberpunk....but this is honestly 100% true

you gotta admit that the t-pose is still a huge problem in the game...
youtube.com/watch?v=a-zzLY9hZ4Q

also i think The Witcher 3 was for better in terms of story and characters.

I love Judy bros

>I don't know, but I can't name another good RPG from the past 5 years that holds a candle to it.
Elden RIng, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Breath of the Wild,

you forgot Personan 5 and smt5? Well, yeah, those are Jrpg

Fuck you CDPR
Make Panam a lesbian already

Attached: d.jpg (2560x1440, 733.54K)

she's lesbian

I didn't even play Witcher (believe it or not). This is still a piece of shit.

froms games are just popular because they are hard...
no story, no character development.

Zelda is a kid game

Well I'll be damned

The game still has animation issues, sure. Nobody disputes that. It will probably always have it since it's a massive, complex game.
All I'm saying is that people are pretty selective about using that to call the game shit, like W3 wasn't a buggy piece of shit when it launched. Still is.

>W3 had better story and characters
It really didn't. The story centered around a snowflake donut steel time traveler stopping the apocalypse. There's like... One interesting character in the whole game, and that's the Bloody Baron. Again, no idea how people praise that game so highly and completely shit on CP.

Attached: photomode_14032022_025132.jpg (2560x1440, 442.64K)

what a shit opinion. First of all, Zelda games are timeless. Second of all, Souls-like games are just Zeldas with depression. Third of all those are all excellent games and excellent RPGs, Zeldas are more organic RPGs and Souls games are more mathematical RPGs.

TW3 is a worse game that Cyberpunk. It just didn't have any hype so people people didn't pin their hopes and dreams to it,

>fromsoft
If you're not playing a role and engaging with the world, you're not playing a roleplaying game. Don't act stupid and pretend that because it has stats it suddenly is an RPG. It's an action game, pure and simple.
Can't comment on BoTW since I never played it, but Fromsoft shit? Not in a million years.

T-poses and glitches... that all the reason, really

SMT 5 was literally forgotten on the week it came out, that's how bland and terrible it was.
Persona 5, maybe. There's maybe 1 RPG in the last five years that compares to CP then, sure. Still doesn't excuse how the game was treated.

well, now it's pretty well acclaimed

>Fromsoft shit?
being a contrarian doesn't make you smart, cool or interesting user. Sometimes something is popular because it's actually good.

Secondly, the only thing that defines an RPG is the number systems. Otherwise you're playing a role in every god damn game with a story, is Call of Duty an RPG because you're playing a role?

And From Soft games are some of the best RPGs released in the last decade, they have, or most of them anyway, deep and interesting RPG systems and massive and interesting worlds to explore.

Cyberpunk is peak Eurojank

No, it was incredibly boring.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.03.14 - 18.53.30.29.jpg (2560x1440, 518.61K)

you cant engage with CP's world too

>MT 5 was literally forgotten on the week it came out
Sadly true...

Eurodyne