So, is it good?

Attached: HDNSvS.png (494x612, 560K)

>SNOY exclusive JRPG
>Cucked pantyquest
>Compile Heart
I'll take 'No' for $500.

>seething toddler boils over another one!
Probably not, no.

Likely won't be, no.

If the only thing good about the game is uguu underage waifus, then why the fuck would the developers continue to release it solely on a dying system in Japan? Doesn't make sense, it's stupid.

Probably because they don't want their CGs to be in 144p.

Isn't this the game that turned chris chan into a tranny?

No.

Hey if they want their sub 10k first week sales, that's on them. If they want to make money, they know what they need to do.

So it's out? What's it about?

>jrpg on ps5
kekekeke

are you gay son?

It's on the PS4 too.

>if they want to make money they should listen to Yea Forums
Oh I'm sure

ok
>JRPG on a Sony system
kekekeke

Pretty sure it is

No, this is not that game.

>they should just ignore the most popular platform in japan for a dying platform that also censors their game because... uh tendie seethe

Just release it on pc so people can make nude mods.

>Nep games
>EVER good
lol
lmao even

It will when it comes to the west. These games sell better here because the west have lower standards.

The other day I took a look at Amazon.jp top seller placements and the Standard Edition for PS4 was at 571st, while the Standard Edition on PS5 was 799th.
So that's your gauge for how much this will sell.

>they should ditch their only console fandom and gimp the future PC releases because... uh tendie seethe

why would anyone buy censored underage panty quest? unless SIE stops gargling cum there's no point making more nep, SK, etc.

great.
also, fuck drones.

A lot of perfectly normal things have turned mentally ill men into trannies. Doesn't mean I won't stop enjoying those things

P5R will never be on shitch no matter how much you whine on twitter, ninceldrone

If they censored even nepu's pantsu, you know shit is really fucked.

>nep thread
drones seething
>senran kagura thread
drones seething
>persona thread
drones seething
>vanillaware thread
drones seething
>disgaea thread
drones seething

who cares?

Hopefully once it inevitably flops it will be the last Nep game released on Playstation

Wtf seriously? Would you mind posting pics?

Hopefully Sony buries the rights to this game so PCturds and Nintendies never get it again, and realize it was always a Sony game.

I'm kinda surprised that a company as small as CH would stubbornly insist on sticking to the Playstation. Surely they have nothing to gain from that. Plus they're an independent dev, and I doubt Sony's gonna go nuts and burn down their building just because they went multi-plat. I kinda doubt Sony sees any value in CH's exclusivity at all.

I'd like to see as well. Game is literally fanservice.

Sony probably literally owns some of the rights to Neptunia, despite having it spammed for a decade that they are the AAA western movie game company that only cares about western movie games, they own rights to all these weird ass Japanese nerd games.

No because Nep VII is on Switch. CH is just retards.
Or it's a money laundering front

While most CH games are, They've already been caught censoring. I belive the last marry skelter for the switch wester release was censored. They also stated that the uncensored version was jp only.

>another neptunia thread
>another thread entirely filled with crybabies that don't care about the game

Snoy doesn't own the rights they have a contract with CH.

This. Not one of you cares about Nep. You just want every Japanese game to be exclusive to Shitch because muh epic Famitsu Threads. Go fuck yourselves you fucking cunts.

I put 60 hours into Rebirth 1, but I admit that the formula was already stale before I could even finish rebirth 2.
The girls are cute, though, and I'm tempted to get the new nepxsk game because it seems like fanservice central.

So, you played it then, right? How is it? Whole new game feel or mk2 remake feel? I'm not buying a PS5 for it when it'll eventually hit PC so spill the beans

>they have a contract with CH.
Yeah, an eternal contract...

the neptunia backlog is large enough that they could stop making games for 10 or more years and i would still have new nep to play if i wanted to. and i'll play them on pc, certainly not on the commiefornia station. maybe pc will fix whatever sony fuck up as usual, or maybe i'll just get around to playing the older nep games seeing as i only played like the first 2

Don't know if it's even out, buying nep games full price is retarded anyway.
I watched some gameplay though and it seemed to have some good ideas mixed with some terrible decisions like character switching stopping time AND forcing you to change character all the time to do some epic wombo combo.
Hopefully the reviews will say how bad it is for real

>Isn't this the game that turned chris chan into a tranny?
No, that's sonic boom

Lol, It sure as hell seems that way considering they stupidly keep releasing on said trash.

Those are the best games though user, they're actual standard rpgs. After like the first 3 or 4 they go off the rails trying out every genre under the sun and they're just not as good as a comfy standard jrpg

My issue was the ridiculous amount of grinding and the dungeons being just big rooms.

tfw I liked most of the spinoff
I have yet to play Noire's game though, doubt I ever will

I thought the story was that the chinese version was censored and cut the touching minigame, and the pc port was supposedly based on this version. But then the devs "listened to the fans" and released a patch file to re enable it, and while it worked the patch was actually just a blank file that the game checks to see is there so the minigame was still in the game files the whole time.

Probably because their prospects on other platforms aren't as high despite Sony's policies.

Can anyone who's already played it tell me if there's Nep?

Mary Skelter 2: released on PS4 in Japan right before the new censorship policy, western PS4 release banned, Switch port released uncensored both in Japan and the west. PC port went through retarded drama where it was censored in the west (it's not available at all in Japan) and then uncensored.

Mary Skelter Finale: toned down during development so it could release on PS4 at all. Since the questionable content (an interactive touching minigame) got removed entirely, it was also missing in the Switch version. Same deal between the Japanese and western releases.

>make game on PS4
>No optimization
>No size limit
>turn a profit
>Everything works perfectly
>NISA dumbfucks will fucking pay you so they can port it for you
You'd have to be retarded to not do it

Oink oink, Eric.

Waifu does not mean anime girl.

According to the summary at Compile's website, the CPUs are far away after receiving an SOS call from PC Continent.
But watching a playthrough, apparently Blanc is playable in the earlier chapters, no idea if the rest too.
Some people are even theorizing that Neptune dies for good in this game.

No because its on PS5. No nep games have worked in that platform and I still don't understand why CH refuses to go full PC or Switch.

Compile Kusoge is incapable of making good games. Still played some of them for the cute girls but it is a struggle.