Tfw 29

>tfw 29
it's over...

Attached: 1650559885135.jpg (448x448, 99.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>complaining about being 29

Attached: bearstanza.jpg (600x703, 121.97K)

i felt it going sideways at 25, wut do we do bro??

Attached: sweaty.jpg (557x504, 77.17K)

>tfw 30

It's only just begun.
It will never end.

>almost 30
>raised by single mom who wants me to be entirely dependent on her for food and transport
>uhh sorry sweaty, no time for you, gotta prolong my mom's suffering instead

Honestly I feel like everything's already over and I'm only turning 24 soon.

Attached: worse.png (354x398, 185.03K)

>tfw 24
>didn't do anything for the entirety of my child/teenhood but play video games and watch anime
>didn't experience teen love
>didn't pursue my passions
>stuck at dead end job and no ambition
>emotionally stunted from years of isolation
>only get peace when i'm nature walking

it's all over

Attached: 1648400499700.jpg (240x240, 10.34K)

Ah its me
But instead stuck in california and just going for walks at night

>tfw 29 and never even had my first kiss
At least I'll finally get those sick wizard powers soon.

>tfw when 32
I feel

jesus that was me, except i wasn't a loser in highschool

video games faggot

>tfw I'll be 30 in two months

Attached: 1557164355041.jpg (499x360, 43.36K)

I'll be 40 in may

>30 in two months
>work a full time job by day
>grad school by night
>living in the family house because its comfy
>still feel like a useless deadbeat
Will it get better? I don't really have time for videogames anymore.

Attached: 1643021571232.jpg (900x1179, 103.28K)

>Be 29
>More fit than ever before
>Insomniac as hell
>Still rather useless
>Can code in Python?
I have no idea how well I'm doing.

>tfw 30 but i've taken care of myself so i look 25 and my group of friends are 19-25 age range but now i actually money and a car to do shit, we recently went on a roadtrip

Attached: 1649953199508.jpg (335x333, 27.95K)

>24

There's still hope user. If your life is still like this at 30 then maybe it's over but at 24 you can still make it. Don't wait. Make changes. Clock's ticking.

Unironically you still have time. Don't wait until you're 37 like my dumb ass.

>tfw life did a 180 at 32 and has been based as hell ever since

Currently 39, all you fags who give up in your mid 20s or early 30s dont deserve the good stuff from life.

"I expect one day a man will walk up to me on the street and offer me big bags of money and magically transport me to a party where all my friends and loved ones will be and I'll be so happy."
"If you think this is going to happen then why are you sad?"
"Because it hasn't happened yet and I'm impatient"
- a david Firth cartoon that a lot of people could learn from

'92 chads where did it all go so wrong?

in '92 with our birth

Why Is 25 and 30 the cut off point for you fags? I know so many people who got there shit together in there 30s and 40s and even 50s. Theres a dude on my old college course who was 51 when we graduated and hes 53 now making a salary of 120k. Do you spend all day watching social media influencers who made there first million at age 15?

im 28 years old, i'm still scared of women, i havent had a friend not irl nor online for 9 years, i eat like shit and am getting fat, my hair is starting to go silver, every time i look in the mirror i am frightened at how detestable i look, i look at strangers in the street and they quickly avert their gaze, im very stupid and know it, i struggle to finish books, i waste money trying to start hobbies that i get bored of and drop within a few months, i stopped brushing my teeth because nobody notices, i have massive problems going to sleep and even worse problems trying to wake up, i want to kill myself but i'm too scared to, im so fucking bored its torture, i could keep writing for a long time but i think you get the picture

im glad the internet exists, i wouldnt have wanted to be like this born 50 years earlier

A lot of media pushes the idea that you must have gotten your life together by 18. It's not just social media, it's a ton of TV shows and movies.

At least you had passions

>within a few months
Lucky. I tend to drop hobbies/shows/vidya within a week.

>was an extreme neet till 25
>literally couldnt even hold conversations
>slowly and painfully turned it around so i have a comfy job and nice apartment
you got it bros if a monumental fuckup like me can do it anyone can my family literally told me to die to stop shaming them

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

A lot of retarded Kardashian era media that you shouldn't be listening to. You fucks are barely past the quarter point of your natural lives let alone the half way point. Stop letting veneer and and hair system wearing vampires on tv tell you what's normal and what's not.

35 with two kids and a wife why am I here

>Try to accomplish life goals
>Still fail
Wished I gave up earlier.

>Thinking its too late to change
user, Live

36 khv neet

get on my level

>30
>still a virgin
>still a neet

don't care desu, all these years of cooming and gaymin were worth it desu

Attached: 16622.jpg (550x558, 25.15K)

oh, me too but I feel fine.

Attached: 1621722924869.jpg (960x720, 123.63K)

Literally me

>27 in a few months
>haven't felt like I've matured at all in the past 10 years

Attached: 1624255285180.jpg (720x889, 74.58K)

I am a wizard and will never have sex

Attached: 1419031802415.jpg (492x500, 79.93K)

>21
>Had a girlfriend, did everything except penetration
>Between college and work no longer have free time

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and find happiness in what you have

Attached: gsgqv0vp83t81.jpg (720x541, 40.71K)

kind of me
>29
>got a degree + many other qualifications
>studying IT and have a decent job
>feel like im wasting away
what gives?

That list shrinks by the day and it's not looking to grow any time soon.

To add I don't believe I can be happy or have a normal life. Literally my end goal now is just move out, get a job I somewhat like and then die

>21
>complaining

Jesus christ user you're barely an adult

>24 turning 25
>dropped out of architecture uni
>finished associates degree
>had a Desktop Technician interview making $43,000 today
>have to interview again for that job
>Also have an interview for city utilities tech job that pays $45,000
Luckily I live in a really low cost part of the US and my city has a median household income of like $36,000. So I feel like I'm doing alright. I'm not killing it or anything, but I'm making progress.

Attached: 1644681545892.gif (212x212, 1.02M)

nigga you're killin it, you don't belong here

>tfw 20
I don't know if I can go on lads... My glory days are behind me...

Attached: 1640874936265.jpg (512x389, 79.97K)

>30 and shit health
>shit job
>tired as fuck
>fogged up brain
>getting fat
>staying ugly
>still, life's alright

based or cringe?

Attached: pqpq.jpg (820x627, 141.63K)

>turned 18 ten seconds ago

Its fucking over anons. Its fucking over.

Don't lose yourselves brothers. I fuck girls, I work a respectable job, have many friends. Sometimes i still blow it all off so i can spend a week playing games and crankin' down to anime babes. The grass is always greener on the other side.

>40 in December

Attached: shit_just_got_real.png (256x256, 24.74K)

Probably bait but I remember crying when I turned 20 because I didn't have any accomplishments and life really went downhill for me after high school. I fucking hate birthdays now.

Go drink baby formula

kys normalfag

>37
>still haven't killed myself
I'm winning!

Attached: fuck.jpg (1024x681, 95.48K)

it never began

why is this /r9k/ thread still up mods do your job.

>popped right on out of my mother's womb and jumped on twittersphere
it's just beginning isn't it bros?! trans btw

>he had glory days
leave normie scum

I'm 31. I'm actually playing more games and enjoying life more now than I did in my mid 20's.

mods are fucking retarded faggots and will move it to /trash/ instead of /r9k/

>31
>khv
>no friends
>have never had a job
>only have a 7 year old degree
>health failing
>don't even like video games anymore
it's over lads

Attached: 45.png (996x614, 746.25K)

>tfw 29 and already have life long debilitating health problems
>tfw health problems make me pursuing my dreams a herculeon task
>tfw stuck living in mom’s basement
>tfw still a virgin
Everything just fucking sucks man

Attached: B0B72F08-24FE-4969-9E81-DCE61216CFB9.png (594x631, 26.26K)

It's funny because Redditors and Twitter fags always yearn to be a child again but to be honest, even though I am fucking miserable right now I would rather pick this over being a child again. Childhood fucking sucks.

lel 30 this is me

I guess it's either we're not really doing what we want or not really having an overall purpose. I recently started grad school just to have a change in my life overall, hope it'll take me somewhere by the end of it.
Things seem to work out really well for me, got a good job & grades and everything but I feel empty inside.

Me and can't even go anywhere because gas costs too much

>health failing
lose weight fatass.

anytime i hear a 30 year old complaining about "muh health" they are a fucking fat redditor. you should have no body issues well into your 50s.

larp's not becoming of any autist

Attached: mgs-snake.gif (448x252, 3.45M)

>Organisation starts a competition
>Basically Takeshi's Castle but instead of loads of asians, its loads of virgins
>All must partake in trials after trials, designed to eliminate as many as possible
>In the final level you have to fight a boss battle
>Winners get to fuck a girl

That's a pretty good Herculean task.

Highschool drop out / Neet living with my parents about to turn 27, wasted my life watching anime, playing mmos and shitposting online. They both got nabbed by Covid last year and didn't leave a support system. Have no income, to socially awkward to even speak to other people or hold conversation.

Guess I'm out of time, was fun while it lasted.

Attached: movie.png (254x261, 148.46K)

LMAO they are the people who call you "you will never be a woman" lol bunch of losers

Do more of that

>tfw daydreaming about a girl that talked to you once eight years ago
It's over

Attached: 1631265983512.jpg (326x326, 41.49K)

Living is awful these days. There is no point getting on the treadmill unless you love consoooming. I'm 32 and haven't had sex in like 4 years and barely talk to anyone even when I'm in the office. I'm like an alien to these people and shouldn't have even started.

Hope you've been leveling your stats

>drop out
>with parents
how does one do this to themselves

Thanks m8. It's nice to have somebody say that.
This is a relatable feel. I was in a mental hospital for about a month after attempting suicide when I dropped out of uni. But it can get better.

Attached: 1643741972402.jpg (480x640, 40.64K)

fuck off to r9k retards

You'll get over it.

>haven't had sex in 4 years

Having sex at all ever makes you a chad among us dregs of society.

>27
>just broke 75k a year
>loving gf
>loving dog
>about to buy a condo
>smoke weed everyday

A-am I about to make it bros

Attached: 1632544868253.png (503x483, 347.09K)

Be brave, bro. Braver than I am. Follow whatever passions you have and I mean that unironically. Fuck if it's just being a hiking NEET all day do it. I'm trapped in a cycle of fear

>>i stopped brushing my teeth because nobody notices
Dude don't do this. There is literally no situation possible where having shitty teeth would make your life better. It's only 5 minutes a day.

>Giving up when shit gets hard
Nigga that's where it all begins, I lived with my mom till 29 then had to move out on my own and get temp job after temp job till something stuck to pay my bills.

what we've traded for marginal material gains is insane. modern society is nothing short of spiritual suicide

>every health problem is weight related
t. brainwashed American cucked into thinking 5k for an ambulance ride is fair

I only had sex because I was trying really hard to be a normie. I thought I almost had it but as soon I started my full-time job I realised I didn't have it

>33
>married, have a 2yo kid
>own a house and a car
>live in sub urban area that's sorrounded by private neighbourhoods, so there's a shopping mall, sushi place, ice cream places and even a bar, so we're covered on stupid stuff to spend money
>work from home as a software dev
>still have friends

life's good, but the house thing is very recent, this is our second week in here.

Anons, be strong and pursue your objectives. At 28 I was kind of like OP

>broke up with ex gf so I was back a parents house
>got fired from a job
>had no studies
>played botw and watched anime

But then I got fed up with being nothing so I started learning more programming stuff and landed a great job at a private hospital. Then I met my wife and life picked up from there.

Attached: a toast.jpg (224x225, 9.07K)

not if you keep smoking weed

>turning 30 in 2 months
>even tough i've dated 2 different girls, still a virgin
>still degreelss
>lost even that dead end job, that i managed to keep by a fucking miracle
>drived away every person that called me a friend
>no videogame manages to entertain me more than 1h
>most animes are either shit or i can't get myself to watch more than one chapter per week
>picked up japanese like 5 years ago, still stuck at N3
I'm really fucking tired of this life style, but also extremely scared to put myself out there and try to get a better life. And this shit will probably go on for at leat another 20 to 30 years....fucking christ

Attached: Outlaw Star - 15 (BDRip 1440x1080p x265 HEVC AC3, FLAC 2.0x2)(Dual Audio)[sxales].mkv_snapshot_12.15.969.jpg (1440x1080, 155.92K)

>Rural America
>Can't afford to drive to school

We don't have school buses because conservatives feel that education is not an essential function in society, and therefore needs budget cuts.

Go get a GED dude and maybe work toward an associates degree. Build yourself up. It's possible. People love to help those that help themselves.
Some nice bleeding heart HR lady would love to save you from your circumstances, but you have to do something to stand out.

>There is literally no situation possible where having shitty teeth would make your life better
Living in England.

then touch grass more often

Attached: Chika.gif (400x599, 1.67M)

>thinking several generations who've grown up watching celebrity bullshit and movies are going to put up with bad teeth

Let's see if the faggot mods and jannies will allow this 100% off-topic /r9k/ doomposting thread to reach 600 replies like they did with the last one.

They'd rather delete complaints than the posts causing them. Don't get your hopes up.

>tfw 7

Attached: 486dc9cb9e04dbf98dc8b5357654cb9a.jpg (834x614, 195.33K)

I went to the doctor for high blood pressure earlier and along with the health stuff he told me I need to find something to do that I like
What the hell do I even do as a 29 year old that's been a NEET for almost 8 years now

Attached: LIVE.png (680x976, 255.77K)

>tfw 28 with no life experience
Is it too late to start living now?

I applied for welfare benefits and was essentially told to fuck off because I was able bodied. I applied for 2 jobs, got hired and then got ghosted by the management. Society won't even let me work which is wild.

guys, im not gonna write a lot about this because you probably wont agree with me, but my life became really fulfilling and I felt I had an actual purpose when I married and, specially, when my daughter was born. Now I know what to aim for and, most of the times, how to get there.
I was kind of like what you describe:

week days
>work
>study
>play vidya

weekends
>study
>go out
>get wasted with friends
>dated girls but got tired of it since im not chad pussy slayer material and almost every girl i dated wanted me to be their boyfriend. So cross out this line.

i was living for the weekends, but i became a family man and I really like how I managed to structure everything.

I refuse to accept it's all my fault.

Attached: 1603589809920.jpg (1200x784, 81.9K)

me but I'm 32 at least I can say I tried

Pretty based honestly

>TFW 31
It gets worse user

>34yo
>quit job and take it easy because I'm sure billions will die in the next few years
>own a gun so I can blow my head off if I'm wrong
living la vida neet

>Be me 2 years ago, 22 then
>Felt like it was finally the year my luck would turn, felt like pursuing a gf and a job and getting the most of my last year of college
>LMAO China virus
>School stops, stop seeing classmates and friends
>Everyone stops accepting jobs applicants and start cutting personnel
>Graduated last july, somehow my classmates managed to keep their lives going with relationships or even starting families
>2 years later still girlfriendless and job less
>Mfw its not looking better
Oh fuck me

>loser blames republicans
Try being less of a stereotype.

what jobs do you guys do? its been my one problem, i always get anxiety and make lots of mistakes and fired within a few months

user, this isn't the middle ages

>I applied for 2 jobs
Apply for more jobs
>got hired and then got ghosted by the management. Society won't even let me work which is wild.
Uh... Are you relatively well groomed and normal to talk to?

Attached: 1647256500643.jpg (847x1024, 106.91K)

>21
>stuck at home caring for relative who can't care for her self
>no friends since I was like 14
>also now completely paranoid and jump at every sound
don't worry bros I'll just get a late start at 28 hahaha...

Attached: 1648841124171.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

I was a marketing content manager. Felt the same thing for a long time -- that I was fucking up and on the verge of getting fired. Never came true after a year. I left my job voluntarily and they begged me to stay, even after a solid year of me telling myself I was going to be fired. Truly, my mind is a cunt. Yours sounds like one too.

it's not your fault, but it is your responsibility

Look at it this way, if these threads lead to any Anons actually getting their shit together, it might cause a drop in shitposting

41 married to a 6.5/10 that has crazy family money. two kids and a comfy life. shits great

>i stopped brushing my teeth because nobody notices,
you're only torturing yourself here user. either kill yourself now or get your shit together. having bad teeth is a million times more painful than any depression.