I give up

I give up
its too annoying
what kind of shitty boss design is this
he just runs
fuck it

Attached: Elden-beast-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

just git gud

Let me solo him.

this would have been a better design

Attached: elden cute.jpg (845x939, 110.84K)

>grand epic adventure with vast and deep lore
>literal who final boss
What were they thinking?

>have a perfectly serviceable first phase in Radagon of the Golden Order
>Radagon's been hyped up for literally the entire game as a huge badass
>could have easily finished the game off with a solid final boss by giving him a second phase
>instead we get fucking Literally Who Beast out of nowhere with the steel chair
What a massive fucking disappointment.

Attached: 1637302635941.png (309x645, 379.36K)

this pic genuinely makes me feel nauseous, its extremely offputting idk why

Attached: FFc4CGQVkAEB5q5.jpg (680x550, 83.34K)

Why does everyone keep crying about this boss, it’s not even that bad. His moves are pretty easy to dodge and it looks cool visually. The only thing that can get a bit annoying is when you get unlucky rng he runs away shortly after already running away, but even that wasn’t such a big deal

I hate how Elden Beast is basically yet another dragon fight, except this time you can't use torrent.

>t.

Attached: hound of the order.jpg (1454x1186, 95.72K)

>when the ultimate boss is the camera itself

I like it because it reminded me of the Mana Beast from Secret of Mana, just a giant personification of mana/order itself.

I don't think I've ever fought a dragon in this game using Torrent. The horse is for traveling and not for combat.

Elden Ring: Prepare to Run Edition.

What did you do when the dragon flies up and starts breathing fire? You can't invincibility frame through the fire with dodge rolls and you can't outrun it with sprint. Unless you had bloodhound step since the very first time you encountered a dragon, you were very clearly supposed to get on torrent to outrun the flames and close the distance whenever the dragon starts flying away.

>WHY ISN'T THE BOSS JUST LETTING ME WIN? HE KEEPS MOVING AWAY FROM MY ATTACKS

I literally just used arrow rain with a longbow which deleted him and i didn’t have to worry about the retarded camera, plus I didn’t have to run as much. His huge size means that he get hit by every arrow and takes crazy damage.

>Game fucks me with gay locust macross missiles about 50 times in my playthrough
>Get to final boss
>Fuck him with gay locust macross missiles
What goes around comes around you ugly son of a bitch

jumping the rings was fun. divine dragon was better

Source? I want the version with more than 12 pixels.

If the dragon flies backwards while breathing fire, you run backwards. It's really easy to see coming and outpace it in time. If the dragon does a flying, sweeping flame attack, you run in the direction he's not breathing towards.

The only two dragons I ever had trouble with was Ekzykes because of his rot fog attack, and Adula when he breaks out the Moonblade. Every other dragon has been pretty straightforward, and fairly simple to bait stomps/breath while I whack at their heads.

What's so wrong with the game just giving you a feel-good final boss you can dumpster easily? After 100+ hours of stress, you deserve to feel powerful for once. They did that in DeS and DaS 1, where they made the last boss literally the easiest boss in the entire game and everybody loved it because it was a nice way to let the game end on a melanchollic and atmospheric note, rather than on high intensity stressful gameplay like all the other bosses.

People were pretty damn disappointed with how easy Gwyn is to parry and riposte to death.

>The horse is for traveling and not for combat.

moron

I've seen many people say Elden Beast should be a victory lap boss but frankly I don't see it. No way should something that boldly flashes GOD SLAIN as though it's a big deal, be super easy.

If you really can't manage, this is an autowin:

>acquire rock sling
>acquire meteorite of astel
>acquire meteorite staff
>respec to 70 int
>equip all possible damage boosting rings
>change flask to include infinite FP

then in the fight
>throw rocks at him until he staggers
>run up to him, drink your flask
>cast meteorite of astel
>fucking ded

well, not sure if we played the same game, but I don't see how you can outrun a flame breath attack from a dragon unless you can somehow see into the future and start running 20 seconds before the dragon flies in the air. Dragon fights are clearly and objectively designed with Torrent in mind. The dragon starts flying, you get onto torrent and ride away from the fire. Then close the distance again with Torrent, dismount and start hitting the dragon.

kill yourself
now

i don't hate the fight either, i don't love it, but it's probably the most underwhelming final boss in the series

>dude the embodiment of the Elden Ring should be weak

There's two ways to make this fight better. Either let the player use torrent, so running across the fucking arena every time he runs away isn't as bad. Alternatively stop making him run away all the time, but then they need to fuck with his AI so they're probably not going to bother.

Now imagine just how awful it was before the patch. Worst boss Fromsoft has ever designed, they clearly ran out of time for QA.

I'm doing a faith character and I try not to think about what I'm gonna do when I reach him.

It doesn't make much sense why you should have to fight the embodiment of the elden ring in the first place. You fight a broken shell that used to be Radagon. The Elden Beast should be happy with a new Elden Lord that can replace Radagon.

it's the embodiment of the golden order, not the elden ring. it's the outer god marika made her pact with, nothing more.

Cast that aoe lightning that's good against large bosses?

His lightning resistance isn't that big. Just don't cast anything that deals holy.

It looks so ugly

imagine not oneshotting this boss. im at NG+5 and have yet to die to him once. he was so simple.

Run away from him when he flies up to do that circle attack. If you jump over the rings he'll usually land close to you and you can get in some hits.

Sure user, you killed him in your first ever try with the build you got organically while playing through the game.
You go gurl.

Attached: absolutely ebin.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

Is Elden Beast the only boss in the game that has an unavoidable attack? That holy light ball thingy that keeps shooting missiles at you. They can't be iframed, you can't outrun them, they will hit you, it's just a matter of when.

You can escape it with Bloodhound step but yeah it's total bullshit.

I wanted to focus less on offensive magic
and more on buffs and heal over time and use Golden Order sword and other holy damage while I don't get it.

That attack is so fucking bullshit. I just put on a Holy defense talisman for phase 2.
There is Mohg's transition NIHIL NIHIL NIHIL which is unavoidable unless you have some very specific physick ingredient I think? Gave up on him as a STR build.

Yes that is pretty much the only time I die.
When he does the fucking chasing ball followed by the slashing attacks.
So basically it is a race to kill him before he does it.

yeah ima just replay bloodborne next time

put on a heavier wep
>kill radagon
>drink physick (stam regen / stance break)
>swap to a bloodhound step dagger to rush at boss
>swap to main wep
>spam jump attack R2
if you used the right weapon he should stance break before he moves out of that spot and if you trigger a 2nd one you can likely kill him
worked for me on NG+

I liked jumping the rings too. I kept trying the roll through them like a retard.

Mohg does that thing which you cannot avoid too.

You can dodge it easily by running around it when it comes towards you, it has terrible turning speed. so in a way, treat it like melina waterflow attack but with a homing system?

Gherman and Isshin were superior final bosses. Moon Presence would have been better if she was actually hard.

When he jumps in the sky ru as far away as you can and stay away from him until he does that massive aoe attack.

Then run in and attack him, when he jumps up in the sky repeat the above.

I'm fine with it if it doesn't last like fucking forever. I can avoid it but then you have it firing sword beam at you or the exploding swipe if you are trying to close the gap while trying to avoid all these beam clusterfuck it is so tiring.

Attached: Robot in disgusts.jpg (480x499, 48.12K)

stone of gurranq if you want an offensive incantation
I used blasphemous blade
just don't use holy dmg on him

easily avoidable with extra i-frame ring and bloodhound or quickstep.
you can negate the debuff or just kick his ass so hard that he never consumes the stacks to hurt you

no hit run still possible

Just summon two people and let them klil it like a Chad does

Mohg can be killed with comet azur before he completes his countdown

>uses mohg's shackle
not gonna beat the game like that buddy

Works on my machine

I didn't use a shackle. He doesn't move when he's doing that shit.

Should have explored more

Attached: stars.png (906x444, 178.11K)